Best sub or stack for not being insecure?

Could you say that AM is working better on you than Emperor? Since it is like a foundation?

1 Like

You donā€™t need a foundation smoundation. There is even no evidence for the need for ā€œfoundationā€. The only people that need foundation are those that are destitute, personality wise.

Emperor >, like @lovage said.

1 Like

I would definitely say that.

Exactly.

For me, at any rate.

Emperor for me was a bit like this:

wheels%20spinning

I felt the power, but I needed to be on more solid ground in order to really get the traction. I wasnā€™t ready to build yet. For a variety of reasons.

One of those reasons is addressed by Ascension/Ascended Mogul.

And I have a ways to go.

When I was younger I tended to neglect external power in favor of internal strength. I do not regret doing so, it was probably a necessary strategy in terms of the situations I was facing. But eventually the time would come to address that. And it seems to be coming now.

2 Likes

So itā€™s like AM is giving you more results as compared to Emperor since you didnā€™t have the found work or foundation to really act of Emperors goals?

1 Like

So I guess you have an evidence that thereā€™s no such a need, right?

You keep insulting people in here. Well done. Youā€™ve been reported again :rofl:

In brief, yes.

But Emperor is such a powerful title and it works in many different directions.

In my case, Iā€™m not planning to run Emperor until Iā€™m solidly into building my business. Thatā€™s what itā€™s mainly about for me.

Right now, Iā€™m studying and preparing to be able to establish my business. Externally, Iā€™m already able to run it, and in fact, Iā€™ve had scattered clients here and there, but I felt that there were some things that needed to be solidly learned first in order to do it properly and how I want to do it.

When I feel like things are set up to my liking, and are in a place to grow, Iā€™ll run Emperor or Emperor: House of Medici (or both).

I think I could run them now, but Ascended Mogul feels more appropriate to the stage that Iā€™m in with my projects.

And on the personal level, it feels like itā€™s giving me timely and relevant support and directions.

3 Likes

My first sub was Emperor v1. It was harsh, but it was definitely a good choice for me.

3 Likes

As for ā€œevidencesā€ related to building foundations before moving to more advanced programs letā€™s reread again what our subliminal artists said about that on the DR sales page:

DRAGON REBORN IS NOT AN EASY SUBLIMINAL.
If youā€™ve never used any Subliminal Club subliminal, please start from a title such as Ascension followed by a harder title like Emperor.

Another line that shows that building foundations may be necessary for succeeding or at least for increasing greatly the chance of succeeding with other titles:

Do not be alarmed if you start attracting people and opportunities to yourself ā€“ while not as effective in this such as wealth, status and romance titles, it will happen due to the rebirth into a more natural, powerful stateā€¦ and when you do run these other titles in the future, you will see them work in beautiful tandem with the new, thunderous self you have become.

On top of that, listening to the combo Emperor and Limit Destroyer greatly helps dissolve a lot of your limits, therefore, supports you in your future subliminal endeavors.

Thatā€™s true. They did say that.

Did you work through all of the stages of Dragon Reborn @Sub.Zero?

Then running Khan from stage 1 wonā€™t need a foundation since itā€™s a multi-stagerā€¦

I thought it was kind of funny and also punk rock.

The Prince, aka @DarkPrince, is a misunderstood coffee espresso flavor.

many people do jump right into Emperor and do fine.

For me, though, I decided to go back to the basics.

1 Like

I ainā€™t even gon waste my time on this @Sub.Zero guy, mans keeps twisting my speech and putting words in my mouth.

If it wasnā€™t obvious, stop interacting with me. I do not like you.

This may be the most ignored line in any descriptionšŸ˜‚. As someone who started with DR as my first sub, i kinda agree that i probably couldve gotten even more out of it if i had run something like ascension first, and DR sure as hell wouldve been a lot easier to handle.

1 Like

Yes, I did and when running it I felt and thought that was the only sub I needed and I would never need any other. Oh well, I got tempted by Alchemist and Emperor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, call me Mr Destitute because Ascended Mogul in 3 months is giving me the type of foundation Iā€™ve been seeking for.

And no, I wasnā€™t exactly ā€œdestituteā€, personally or financially, just lacking a manly vibe. Funny how those with a foundation tend not to routinely put others down? šŸ¤·

12 Likes

Whoā€™s calling you destitute? That was a metaphorical generalization.

Please stop talking to me.

We need different types of foundations.

For me it was about dealing with my traumas, emotional healing and removing blockages related to detrimental conditioning and I worked on that with a success on Dragon Reborn and the Elixir (before one month of Regeneration and the Elixir). Now Iā€™m working on other type of foundations, namely transcending my limitations related to sex, money and power (Iā€™m doing Emperor for that reason), the stillness of my mind and energy balance (Alchemist), reframing my past and building my new identity (Rebirth). Later on Iā€™ll be working on removing as many limits as possible (still Emperor + Limit Destroyer) and on unleashing my intelligence, creativity and productivity (Quantum Limitless).

Building foundations is also related to our progress in life like; having a suitable partner, our own business, sources of income etc. Thereā€™s a huge difference between running RICH when you already run a business and have some source of income and running it when youā€™re broke, have no income and your parents were poor and taught you that money is evilā€¦ Yes, all of us need different sorts of foundations. And here is just another evidence that building foundations is needed:

@DarkPrince Think before you speak up is the true wisdom of Khan. I told you, you could run AM, no shame in that. Yet again you showed the lack of proper foundations although you may feel like a god on Khan.

4 Likes

Loool, boi. I already implied, that those who are already alpha, donā€™t need a foundation.

YOU think before you speak.

According to YOUR preconceived ideas of what a real man should be. No bro. Iā€™m fine. XD.

Everybody knows that but you. :rofl:

1 Like

Mad, despite moral posturing earlier.

Proof that youā€™re obsessed with me.