Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Khan Stage 1 QV2 makes me very lazy. But as soon as I start to take some sort of action it becomes very easy.

Today I felt so lazy to get some work done. Basically photocopying documents etc. As soon as I finally got my ass up and started doing it…it was over long before I expected and the job felt so easy.

4 Likes

Such as? Do you have a post already written about this? Or would you care to comment further?

the realities of how easily women get over men, the fact that you’re never going to be loved as a man from a woman in the same intensity that you believe they should be able to

those facts were necessary to take in

2 Likes

Feeling some insecurities arising when I greet women. hey pacman you are not worthy of her…she thinks you are ugly.
That’s the monkey chatter that played yesterday when I greeted a women.

Thank you Stage 1 :grin:

Yesterday was my second break day and I still felt lots of anger and irritability. That shows the power of QV2.

3 Likes

@pacman keep in mind that ST1 does contain the Khan core (common to all 4 stages) so you are getting some of that stuff that you will probably see in the other stages.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher
What is your take on this?

I believe one will definitely be able to become a Khan if you go through the stages long enough. One must also bare in mind that you cannot become a Khan in 3 months or even 6 months. Saint and fire will never make a subliminal thats impossible to achieve the outcomes. It will be a very tough road to get there meaning lots of challenges but you will definitely get there.

1 Like

SC tech has drastically shifted my perceptions of what is possible. With DR I believe the time it will take for some things in my life to happen has shortened a lot. And when Q+ comes onto the scene…anything will be possible.

1 Like

Yes we’ll said. But the script still has to work with your current circumstances. Example depending where you are with regards to dominance, if you are at number 2 on a scale of 0-10 then the script needs much more time as compared to a person that’s on number 7 on the dominance scale.

4 Likes
TL;DR

Wow, that is heavy. The first issue I see is that people only read the first part and think subs are evil because of the nice phrasing that make it seem like subs are forcing you to be or do something. They don’t read the second part where friday states that one needs to build a solid foundation.

Quite frankly, there is a reason why it’s a multi-stage, a reason why Saint’s message from release was to take time on each stage. In some cases our recommendations were to start out with healing subs or subs like Ascension or Primal first. As Boromir stated, one does not simply jump to stage 4 of a multi-stage. We won’t stop you, but we advise against it (maybe that’s why recent multi-stage subs contain stage 1 in stage 4, because nobody listens to us).

I personally think it might be possible to have a subliminal where the script describes things so alien to the listener that their mind simply doesn’t understand the concept and ignores the entire thing. I have warned people about this multiple times on this forum. There’s no harm in it, the worst thing that can happen is nothing. You listen for months and end up with nothing happening because its ideas are too unfamiliar.

Khan can be run as a user’s first sub, provided they stay on every stage long enough before ending on stage 4. And take action to support those ideas, even if it is reading up on them at first.

Also consider that subs are a lifelong journey. I mean, if a sub contains scripts that make us challenge ourselves, remove all our limitations, make us smarter than any man alive and turn us into the alpha of alphas, the king of kings, emperor of all men… then where are these gods among men? Certainly after years of exposure we should have at least one demi-god walking around?

Fact is, even if the subs do these things, it is a gradual process. It will accelerate over time as you release more and more of your preconceived notions and limitations (look at how far Saint and Fire have come in a matter of years), but you’ll still have to walk before you can run, and run before you can sprint.

You can run Khan for a decade and still not command a horde of followers or have had sex with every celebrity on your bucket list, but you will be able to look back and see how much you’ve changed (y’all are keeping and saving journals, right?). Even after that decade, Khan is still giving you new ideas, new directions. Because your ideas of what is possible evolve with you. Khan had to make you realize it was possible before it could help you achieve it.

The subs will shoot for the stars. Maybe you’ll end up on Mars instead. Still further than any other has gone before. You can look back at a wildly successful and satisfying life and legacy, knowing you did well even if you didn’t become Emperor of Man.

What were we talking about? :slight_smile:

In short:

In my opinion it is possible to run a sub that is too complex to handle. That sub would then do either nothing or work incredibly slow as it has to achieve a million minor shifts in your thinking first before it can fulfill its purpose (it’s one of the purposes of the core script in every sub).

There is no harm in doing so, but there’s probably a better sub, a better path for you to take which would help you achieve the results you seek faster. Why else would we have so many subs doing similar things in different ways?

So no matter how powerful Q+ might be, if it describes quantum physics to a toddler it’s still not going to work and the odds of it not working at all are even greater because the sub is so much more powerful. Once subs can work without using actual words, we can talk again.

6 Likes

Exactly what I have been thinking.
Thank you for the taking the time to give me such a detailed answer. :+1:

1 Like

Had a coworker spell my surname wrongly on a document which she wanted me to sign. I refused to sign unless she corrects the spelling of my surname.

Her comment was : oh I don’t know why he is making the spelling such a big thing

What the hell! You want me to sign meaning I am acknowledging that contents of the document, my surname needs to be spelt correctly. Otherwise I will acknowledge and accept a wrongly spelt surname.

5 Likes

Sunday was my last loop of Khan QV2 stage 1 and today (Wednesday) I feel strong urges to switch and stack. This
means reconciliation is still present after so many days. This also means I’m not stonewalling but processing the script.

2 Likes

4th Break Day
Feeling very productive. Feel a sense of trying to improve and aim for perfection. Feels like I took some sort of energy drink.

3 Likes

this is really interesting info @DarkPhilosopher. the way I read it though, Khan and Wanted are overlpping quite a bit in the “enjoy the moment” area. Would you say that is a fair statement?

1 Like

Did anyone notice that perception of time is altered on Khan or any other subliminal.
The day seems longer and I can do alot more but time is plentiful. Last week also feels very far away like last month.

Any one else with this experience?

3 Likes

Work days feel slower :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, they both do a lot of inner work. And women do seem to like the man that is on his own journey doing his own thing, enjoying life while doing it. A man having his own thing is quite important in a relationship, as it keeps you from being clingy while at the same time gives her a drive to convince you to make her your thing instead (only to be disappointed should she ever succeed).

So I think there’s similarities to them, yes. They both build a strong fundamental identity.

2 Likes

I actually did and still do run khan as my first sub.

Yeah, their were 7 days of AM but I don’t really count that.

Khan was the first. Still on Q, but boy was it tough.
But it does work and boy does it work good. I also don’t feel like acting it or overreacting. I fo truly believe I am a new age khan in my current stage.

I’m not genghis Khan levels if course, but definitely a sexually dominant ruler.

I think the subs place the results in your current life. The longer you are exposed, the stronger the results will be because your life and you gradually improve.

However, I wouldn’t recommend Khan as the first sub. I luckily already had years of mental resilience training so I could Power through Stage 1.
But ai don’t think it’s too tough to run for anyone.
Very tough, yes.
Impossible, no.

I should add that the people around you will obviously react to your new you.
And it might feel like overreacting because you and they are used to you reacting differently.
I did notice a lot if changes in my wife and how she reacts.

Then again, maybe @friday is right and I am just rationalizing.

3 Likes

Hey.

Did you run Stage 1 for two weeks only? If so why?

1 Like

I’m still on stage 1 as I type this to you :grin:

1 Like