Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Well, they both do a lot of inner work. And women do seem to like the man that is on his own journey doing his own thing, enjoying life while doing it. A man having his own thing is quite important in a relationship, as it keeps you from being clingy while at the same time gives her a drive to convince you to make her your thing instead (only to be disappointed should she ever succeed).

So I think there’s similarities to them, yes. They both build a strong fundamental identity.

2 Likes

I actually did and still do run khan as my first sub.

Yeah, their were 7 days of AM but I don’t really count that.

Khan was the first. Still on Q, but boy was it tough.
But it does work and boy does it work good. I also don’t feel like acting it or overreacting. I fo truly believe I am a new age khan in my current stage.

I’m not genghis Khan levels if course, but definitely a sexually dominant ruler.

I think the subs place the results in your current life. The longer you are exposed, the stronger the results will be because your life and you gradually improve.

However, I wouldn’t recommend Khan as the first sub. I luckily already had years of mental resilience training so I could Power through Stage 1.
But ai don’t think it’s too tough to run for anyone.
Very tough, yes.
Impossible, no.

I should add that the people around you will obviously react to your new you.
And it might feel like overreacting because you and they are used to you reacting differently.
I did notice a lot if changes in my wife and how she reacts.

Then again, maybe @friday is right and I am just rationalizing.

3 Likes

Hey.

Did you run Stage 1 for two weeks only? If so why?

1 Like

I’m still on stage 1 as I type this to you :grin:

1 Like

How long will you be running it? Till you stop getting recon from it whatsoever?

My intuition says that’s the point one can switch to the next stage unless one wants to get more profound results. No recon, probably, means the script has been fully integrated (or one is stonewalling :rofl:).

1 Like

This is my reasoning :
Khan is a dense and life altering subliminal. It won’t take 3 months to clear the way and become a Khan. It has to work through so many areas in your life to make you a Khan. Do I see a difference? Oh hell yes!
For me Khan is a life long subliminal. The more I am on it the more I seem to change.

After the reconciliation has subsided. The mind is free now to start integrating the actual script more freely. So this process will also take time. At first the mind is like wow what the hell is this???. Then it’s like ohk it’s fine I will work through this slowly.

I have ran TB so long and it’s only now that my anger is vastly reduced. I do feel anger yes but not like before when I used to be angry at every human being. Who knows what else is holding me back?

When I started I didn’t feel like anything was holding me back at all. I didn’t even feel stage 1 doing the work. It felt more like under the surface. That tells you how much of shit I had in me.

What the question was? Oh yes I will move on to stage 2 but I’m not setting a time frame. The more I set a time frame the more I get impatient. I treat it like brushing my teeth. Do it everyday and forget about it.
:sunglasses:

Khan strives to make you the top 5% man. It will not take 3 months or a year.

7 Likes

I had someone at work check my documents before signing it off. She kept saying good, well-done,that’s how you do it…this made me feel very irritated as if I’m a small boy passing your judgement at my work. This is the same lady that can’t look me in the eye. She looks then looks down at my shirt pocket.

Had a lady question me about a document as well. She asked do you know how to do this? I know that is just a normal question but it’s the equivalent of asking me do you know how to write a sentence?.

Not sure where all of this is coming from.

Edit : My reaction was just a calm look at them. I didn’t feel like responding or even challenging them. I know my worth :sunglasses:

1 Like

She was testing you hard, just to see how you would react (and hoping and wishing you would pass with flying colours)

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Her closing remarks were i wish everyone could work like this

1 Like

Lady: do you know how to write this document?

Pacman: I wanna see how you do it. Just come round the table and show me.

Lady: so, here is where…

Pacman: touches lady’s arms can’t see it, you’ll have to get closer…

1 Like

yeah bro it feels hard like that total breakdown is really digging deep.

that page says that it will completely decimate any bad behaviours regarding the Khan end script.

She talked to you condescendingly because that’s just how women talk to men these days, it is what it is.

And you knew that the only right behaviour to this was to feel dismay towards her for treating you like that, and you honestly did it very well because if she closed her remarks like this then you really did show status

proud of you bro, hopefully when Khan 4 hits later in your journey you’ll glide smooth as butter

2 Likes

@Pacman wants to know if he should consider more of a foundation before proceeding any further with Khan.

How long did you run AM?

What results did you get?

What is your job, is promotion or a different employer in view?

Do you have savings and investments, business interests?

Do you lift, have lowish body fat, reasonable dress sense?

Can you overcome approach anxiety to actually approach the majority of the time?

Why are you running Khan?

How many sexual partners have you had?

Rate them and yourself on the 1-10 scale.

Do you understand the fundamentals of game?

What are your long term goals?

Answer here using as much detail as necessary, thanks.

2 Likes

For about 2 solid months

Lots of it in a short space of time. It’s on the first entry of this journal.

I am a school teacher in a state school.

Very very little.

Dress very well i would say. I do lift and play sport.

Yes thanks to Khan.

I would say I am 6-7 they were around 6 - 8

Very little knowledge of that honestly

Have a business or multiple businesses and leave my 9-5. Have multiple sexual partners. Travel the world.

3 Likes

Good to know there’s someone wanting to achieve the same things on subs.

Gotta say, Khan + teaching job might not gel very well unless you’re planning to do 3 days a week, then expanding that lifestyle on the side.

I’ve done teaching, if you don’t escape it now, you’ll still be there in 5-10 years time.

1 Like

It doesn’t since we are compelled by so many rules and superiors. Khan fills me with so much power that I give a shit to follow them.

1 Like

Ever tried starting an online business?

1 Like

Nope. That’s my next step

2 Likes

Hi @pacman

You have now had time to reflect on your answers and I have also seen your post in @DarkPhilosopher’s thread.

You got good results on AM

You have a make work middle class job (not career) that is going nowhere. Head of subject, head of year or even progression to the SMT is hardly the pinnacle of achievement.

You have no savings, investment or business interests.

Dress and fitness are ok.

No AA.

Average number of sexual partners. A figure that is skewed downwards by all the beta males. But no 9-10’s.

Don’t understand game.

Ad yet you start your long term goals with business success/money so I am going to assume that’s what you want most at this time.

Most of this points to AM

For the next year.

So congratulations, you have answered your own question.

Why can’t Khan achieve all those goals?
It may take a little longer than AM.
I’m sure it will be much wider.

Things will change when you hit stage 4

1 Like