Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I just tried that as experiment. The 2-6’s don’t respond at all as compared to 8-10’s.

1 Like

Why would you go to the trouble of upgrading yourself to Khan mode, then chase after “friends” and women who can’t meet you on your level?

3 Likes

So you say the distance and friction from friends is because of Khan upgrading me?

The women part feels alittle weird since you hardly see IOI’s but as soon as a 10/10 comes then you see it.

1 Like

i never doubted that… its in the sales page…

this doesn’t really add anything to the convo, I was looking for something thoughtful and insightful

Bro you know that there is nothing “thoughtful or insight” about any of this. I was typing up a long entry about the things I went through which were definitely milestones, it’s all flexing the same idea I stated in one post. The idea is that it definitely pushes you towards reaching your standard of wealth even if you didn’t think you had it. That’s it. If I had to add without giving my own life story I’d say that the last month or so has been me increasingly planning towards my financial future, I said in another post That I went from being content with working 9-5 to currently contemplating courses for crypto and stocks

It’s actually my life goal now, oddly

3 Likes

But understand in khan it’s masculine foundation followed by wealth, the wealth won’t kick in instantly until you have a strong foundation

5 Likes

I think it doesnt really kick in until stage 3,Total Action?

2 Likes

this logic sounds crazy flawed…

for a simpler example… look at silicon valley nerds… what masculine foundation are you talking about? these are beyond meat type soy latte betas… yet they make tons of dough

this can be true for wealth foundation though, im very skeptical about masculine foundation for wealth… but for a Khan that might be true… this is not just a dom sub

Working for others.

Khan runs his own empire.

Regardless, this could just be an example that proves the rule.

Either way, you need to stop looking for reasons why it doesn’t work and focus your mind on ways how it could work.

Focus on the positive. Your thoughts shape your reality.

3 Likes

to be fair… there are tons and tons of startups by such people

thanks for the reminder… i was so damm optimistic 3-4 months ago… damm wtf happened

Your perceptions have changed, new neurological pathways has been created in your brain. Sublinals changes your core of your character, give it time and this confusion will turn into optimism beyond what you ever thought was possible.

3 Likes

Bro this isnt about becoming those guys, Khan is about

1. becoming a dominant man, a primal man, a leader
  2. making money based off that

step 1 will always precede the second on this program unless you’re consciously thinking “I need to make bank”

on Khan you’re inclined to go into business settings, settings where you can have a lavish lifestyle while doing either “High ranked official” work or straight down investment, stocks, real estate

FOR ME, this might not apply to all

4 Likes

reality changes and it’s uncomfortable, I feel you. I also had a number of breakthroughs on Khan that shattered my world and rebuilt it into something I didn’t think COULD happen. Hang in there bro.

The ride is weird of course, the contrast between your idealized state and when you actually attain your goal are very unstable, there are aspects of dating I was opened up to that fucking amazed me in terms of how pleasant they were, namely sex with women that WANT to bang you badly. On the other hand there were reality facts that shocked me.

And in general constantly moving forward in your goals is exhausting too, even though there are good days

4 Likes

And why would that be, do you think?

Running Khan has upped your SMV.

You start flirting with a 4.

She won’t think “he’s getting in some practise because he used to have a much lower SMV so I’ll play along with it and have fun”.

She will think “his SMV is well above mine, he’s not being serious, he’s taking the piss”.

2 Likes

No, more like stage 4 deep into it.

if you’re having problems getting laid it’s GOING TO FOCUS ON FIXING YOU UP FIRST

so don’t use it for only wealth unless you plan on GUIDING yourself towards wealth consciously

2 Likes

This is all happening in stage 1? Because I’m still on stage 1.

Had some one at work call me Sylvester Stallone
:laughing:

6 Likes

Yes It’s Happening On Stage 1 it’s Khan :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very turbulent ride on Khan.
Some days I want to read some days I don’t want to read. Some day I want to read the whole day other days I hate reading.

Sometimes I want to talk to people sometimes I don’t want to talk at all. Today I feel like watching videos on alpha traits then all of a sudden I want to learn something totally different.

Today I like my red shirt tomorrow I hate it.
:joy:

4 Likes

Three possibilities,

Stage 1 also includes the alpha core ie it is not just healing and clearing. (As much as I would like to know the script etc I doubt Saint and Fire will be rushing to confirm this).

You already have a higher SMV than her/or she perceives this already.

A combination of both of the above.

2 Likes