Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Because most people’s ways of making money (job responsibilities or wealth plan) are NOT aligned with Khan’s mechanisms.

We have on this forum - desk jobs, retail jobs, trading, internet marketing, small business owners, programmers, artists, drivers, … maybe coaches and consultants.

Khan’s financial effects would shine if the user was in a role where social dominance made money. Salesperson, JV Deals, Fundraising, Nightclub owners & promoters, … maybe lawyers, actors, talent agents, etc.

Most people here aren’t going that route. That’s all. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Test RICH Ultima also. It’s productivity focus isn’t so much or a job, but it will bring financial manifestations faster.

RICH is certainly more aligned with KHAN in the sense of valuing “the good life”, and
maybe the Can’t Hate part of it will serve a Khan’s dominating presence beneficially.

:+1:t2:

6 Likes

these jobs hardly sound empiresque.

these do sound empiresque :point_down:, other than those low level jobs

What does “Build an Empire, Manifest Endless Wealth” mean to you as titled in the Khan sub product?

is that just a sales gimmick or are we the people crazily misinterpreting the sales page and Khan’s scope of operation?
can we please get @SaintSovereign to comment on the topic…

listen man Saint, this is not an attack or anything like that, so please dont perceive it as such!

i’d appreciate your thoughtful comment here

You need some education in empires, then. :hugs:
I wonder what sub would you recommend to a wannabe Dictator? :smiling_imp:

For me, empires & wealth are synonymous with deals & funds.
The Medicis would agree with me. :wink:

(Edit: So will the character in your profile pic, I think. Haven’t seen the series though.)

Some pointers to the Khan Wonderland:

Funds – Banks, Mutual, Hedge, VC, PE, etc. – ultimately own most businesses.
Wealthy Lawyers – become senators, lobby policies, etc.

Does that give you a glimpse into the world of a Wealthy KHAN?
The country itself, can be your empire. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Guys I want to add something here.

Wealth doesn’t always mean money.

5 Likes

Exactly. Money is a medium of exchange. I give you this for that.

Wealth often times manifests as possessions like owning homes etc. It’s more tangible than money.

2 Likes

This is a fantastic post and actually informs/answers some things I was wondering.

You’ve mentioned this specifically before- seems apt- is this an official understanding of the mechanism of how the wealth scripting works in Khan or from your personal experience?

is this in referencing to WANTED supporting the personality of wealth building in Khan or in general?

It’s a question that was asked a lot when Khan just came out. Is it a wealth focused or sex-focused sub?

My answer I believe was/is the result of the Saint’s usual answer. It makes your life comfortable as can be to allow you to do what you want to do, but its primary goal is not monetary wealth.

@RVconsultant has told me that Wanted doesn’t just work on inner game, but actually helps shift your identity to the point where you totally believe that you are the kind of man that is desired and chased. The kind of man that is totally confident in his awesomeness. Well, he didn’t quite use those words.

So when combined with something like Khan, it might make it a lot easier for Khan to reach its goals. Especially if somebody still has some insecurities. Yes, it’s mostly to attract women, but I think the personality lends itself well enough to many other pursuits.

pacman, this has been going for a while. You still okay with it being in your journal?

4 Likes

Awesome thanks :slight_smile:

gold nuggets !! Confirmed --Will be stacking WANTED in custom alongside Khan

my guess is @pacman is-because he loves to learn anything about Khan!!!

1 Like

I have been using EoG St1 together with Khan for a while to clear blockages concerning wealth that came with growing up in society. Have not consistently runned the other stages yet. But IMO it is a good start to do together with Khan for you might have a lot of blockages that are beyond your concious awareness that may hinder the wealth scripting of the Khan.

2 Likes

How are you finding EOG stage 1 alters the Khan archetype/flavor?

1 Like

This is more or less what I said.@DarkPhilosopher is right on. It’s more than just shifting thoughts. It’s shifting how I feel about myself as being desirable. It’s almost alien, but I’m getting used to it.

3 Likes

Not at all what I’ve noticed so far. But I’ve treated EoG as screwdriver in the toolbox to clean the bottom floor of the building. Just on an intuitive level I feel that Khan so far for me has worked mostly on the social/sexual part in me. And to be fair building an empire has not really been on my schedule yet.

3 Likes

Pardon me my friend @pacman,

I had to ask, @Tobyone, have you used EQ in the past as well? In case, did Khan also give you the kind of respect and hight status of EQ, not just from women but all around?

This is what I really liked about EQ, the high status is simply incredible.

3 Likes

Nah, have not done the mighty Emperor.

1 Like

Yes totally fine with it as I am learning as well .
:+1:

Been noticing two things thus far.

1. Women especially the 2-6 out of 10’s are really hard to talk to. Its like I don’t exist to them. Not that it’s a problem though. On the other hand the attraction and attention and IOI’s are coming alot from the 7-10 out of 10’s.

2. The more I run Khan the more my so called friends stay away from me and hardly contact me. As soon as I take a break from running Khan they are back to contacting me again. Again I’m not complaining about this.

9 Likes

trust me

Khan has wealth in it.

2 Likes

Not having any interest in my day job. As the weeks are going by the interest in my job is becoming significantly lesser.

1 Like

take it from me bro as some sort of Iron Rule, do NOT pursue 2-6s. They usually have personal vendettas towards men due to former experiences.

It’s just too difficult no matter how good your heart is, to make them see you as anything more than a giant buffoon.

2 Likes