Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

The winners are…

@TheDerpinator and @COWolfe, who were correct in their guesses - this is an ideal partner/relationship based subliminal.

Derpinator and COWolfe, send me a PM with the e-mails of your store accounts, and we’ll add Heartsong to your accounts within 24 hours.

This one has been a bit harder, but there were many interesting guesses. The clue is really about the heartbeat, and the idea of becoming so close to your partner that your hearts become “one” and sing a unified song of love, hence Heartsong. Interestingly, there is research to support this - when two lovers’ heartbeats in a romantic relationship are measured, they often synchronize with each other and beat in the same manner.

Hear the song of hearts beating in unison.

Introducing…

Heartsong.

25%20PM

A subliminal for those who desire to feel the true depths of love, Heartsong will help you find your ideal partner or forge a connection between you and your current partner that goes beyond what you thought was possible to experience.

What does this mean exactly?

Heartsong will help you find, meet and attract an individual that will fit you and the you in the future perfectly, complimenting your strengths and evening out your weaknesses while hitting all the qualities you desire in a partner (physical, mental, spiritual).

A partner that would align with both your subconscious and conscious needs and wants. This means that your future partner is likely to contain the qualities you consciously desire (such as your favorite hair color, body type, personality quirks, status, etc.), but will also surprise you with things you didn’t know you find attractive.

A partner that is able to grow with you, because life is never static and especially so when you are listening to profoundly powerful subliminals. A lover that will fit you like the lost puzzle piece or the missing lead violinist of the song of your heart.

Indeed, you can consciously guide Heartsong towards the qualities you desire.

A wealthy, kind gentleman with a dark edge?

A beautiful, deeply spiritual woman with fire for life in her heart?

A one of a kind inventor with a flair for making a grand entrance and enchanting others with his presence?

A calm, loving woman that will fight for you through seven hells?

Up to you!

You have complete freedom.

And if you don’t know, relax, take action and enjoy the ride – Heartsong will guide you.

Let your heart sing, and Heartsong will help you meet people with any quality while ensuring they are a great fit for you.

Take action and you will see yourself being surrounded by more and more potential partners that would be the yin to your yang. Situations where you meet people that seem otherworldly, as if guided by destiny itself, will start appearing in your life. Remember to take action as this will open the pathways to manifestation and help you meet your future partner.

Do so, and as if by magic you will soon find that something just clicks with another individual.

But, Heartsong isn’t solely about finding your perfect match.

It is also for those who desire to make their current relationship something out of a beautiful dream.

A one of a kind, soul-level connection and phenomenon.

A love that happens once in a millenia.

Use Heartsong while in a relationship, and you will see your connection becoming stronger and stronger, more and more intimate and filled with warmth. Loyalty, compassion, love, sexual desire, forgiveness, understanding and attraction will naturally develop even further, helping you build a relationship that will truly be an unbreakable union.

A powerful couple that is a never ending whirlwind of love and wonder.

Furthermore, Heartsong was developed with a specific function in mind. Not only is it unisex, but both partners can listen to their own copy of Heartsong to create a synergistic effect. Of course, Heartsong will work beautifully even with just one partner, but having both partners listening will result in highly interesting harmonious effects.

Be open to the possibilities the subconscious mind can create for you, as even the most unlikely situations can turn out to be great blessings.

Take action towards meeting your twin heart, deepen the bond between you and experience a true connection filled with endless potential and love.

If you are ready to feel your hearts beating in a unified song…

Order now.

27 Likes

What a brilliant product. Am not at all interested in monogamy but this sure is beautiful for many in the forum. And maybe I might use it when I am a 100 years old lol

12 Likes

This is cool. Finally we have something other than SMX that will be an instant recommendation to all members who are married / in a relationship. :+1:t2:

Which brings us to the most important question that everyone will ask…

Does Heartsong also contain scripts similar to Sex Mastery or Diamond?

:hugs:

14 Likes

This reminded me that when I was 20 I promised myself to fuck around and not settle down until I was 30 (then I found my current wife when I turned 21…). You are taking this to a whole new level, my friend! LOL

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can we get this in the Q store? Thank you this will replace Wanted quite nicely.

funny enough,I am on a subliminal washout …two days ago…I had an epiphany about love…now this came out…what a beautiful day…I will definitely use it next year…

It’ll be coming soon. Keep in mind I’ll be at funeral related events today and tomorrow. Will try to get into Q today, but no promises.

6 Likes

Wow, I really like this product. I want monogamy, so I would have put it in if it was before my customization.

1 Like

Haha! I guess I will settle down unexpectedly at 91 :smiley:

4 Likes

Am sure that this will be a hit with the ladies even more than the gents.

4 Likes

Imagine this stacked with Khan😊

2 Likes

Khan alone creates such a strong attraction. Wonder how this will differ.,…I guess Khan is raw sexuality were as this is soul mate kind of love…

4 Likes

I ACTUALLY WON!! Goddamn i did not expect this, im so excited!!

22 Likes

Congrats :tada:
Don’t forget to invite us to your wedding :laughing:

8 Likes

or Wanted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats! And to @COWolfe too! Reading the journals for this will be extra interesting. Wonder if I will be swayed to be in a Long Term Relationship or Married because the journals are too good.

6 Likes

Honestly I could not see myself go into the dating scene especially today. Its fantastic to have someone that has your back no matter what. You get laid more than most single people. You get to experience incredible growth. A lot of people talk about AM being a good foundation. A long term loving relationship is the best foundation you could ever find. I feel like I can be free to take risks because I have such incredible support that I could not find anywhere else or in anyone else.

If you want to go somewhere fast go it alone, if you want to go far, go together.

If monogamy is not your thing, there are some awesome long term relationships out there with multiple people involved.

5 Likes

This is indeed one of the subs that I always wanted from you guys.
I’m in a relationship where we lost most of the spark we had earlier.

The thing i’m looking for in this sub is, will it clear out the way for unlimited love happening sessions and loving each other from outer influences. We have people here who don’t like us together, my family is against me talking and meeting her. Will the sub help in removing their influence over our relationship?

3 Likes

Hmm i have a question.
Wont there be a conflict if for example i am in relationship but she isnt the best fit for me, on the one hand the subliminal will strengthen the bond and make her fall for me but on the other it will help me find a better fit.

Wouldnt it create a bigger heartbreak in that case?

4 Likes