[ANSWERS - June 2021] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

my official answer is: a one to rule them all physical aesthetics and sport subliminal, to reach the apex of performance

1 Like

My official answer is, a relative of the seduction subs focused on improving a current relationship.
The heart imagery goes with that, but isn’t too on the nose.

2 Likes

@fazzzy
@Pwnie21
@Nemesis

“My official answer is:”

2 Likes

tha sispense is killin meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

My official answer is Richard Bandlers original “relaxation” “subliminal tape” remastered (Suggestions like “Everything will freak you out. You will be nervous all day.”) Joking, I have some clues, but guess it’s already answered.

1 Like

I remember that Bandler told people to listen to a subliminal tape on deep relaxation. Most of the people told him they were soooo deeeep in relaxation ! But the subliminal messages were : you are more and more anxious, your stress is higher and higher etc :rofl: he wanted to show that subliminal is not working, only placebo with authority :rofl:

1 Like

My official answer is - Push yourself to the limits of your physical powers

1 Like

My official answer is something related to following your heart

2 Likes

My official answer is a sub that will help “beat” reconciliation and stonewalling :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how they felt a few hours after listening. If I had to bet, I’d put money on anxious and stressed.

1 Like

My official answer is: VITALITY. A sub to promote health, energy, and joy for living. It will generate both physical and mental changes resulting in maximizing someone’s zest for live. It will help recover the sense of wonder and excitement about everyone and everything.

12 Likes

My official answer is: some new alpha title which will surpass Stark, Khan and Emperor

7 Likes

Now that would be a good thing to have.

4 Likes

Hope so :smiley:

2 Likes

My official answer is: Zero Fear.

3 Likes

My official answer is: it is about being Unbreakable and Unwavering no matter the circumstances.

My official answer is: Heartthrob. A celebrity noted for his good looks, charm, and sex appeal.

4 Likes

I bet we are about to get the winner.

Heartsong has been released and the winners have been announced. Check it out here:

2 Likes

I wish that happens