[ANSWERS - June 2021] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

It’s time for another mystery title contest, y’all. Sometime within the next 10 days a new title will be released, and the winner of this contest gets a free copy. The rules are the same - the first person to guess what the surprise subliminal is, wins.

You get ONE clue, a picture. Here is the hint:

You can all discuss what you think the title is in the other thread that says [CONTEST DISCUSSION - JUNE]. This thread is ONLY for answers. To qualify, you must say (in this thread), “My official answer is:” followed by your guess. You can also describe why you think that. For example:

My official answer is: This is a sub that boosts metabolism through increased heart rate.

The first person to accurately guess wins the prize. ONE guess per person, please. Once you’ve posted your guess, please don’t edit the post (hint: we can see all edits). The winner will be announced when the title is released, which could happen ANY MOMENT between now and next Sunday. Also, no purchase is necessary to enter or win, and you cannot exchange the prize for monetary value or any other item.

Start… NOW!

13 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub that is a Lie Detector (i.e., a subliminal polygraph)

4 Likes

My official answer is:

A sub that wakes you up and brings you back from the dead.

6 Likes

My official answer is: A sub all about life and keeping us alive.

2 Likes

My official answer is :a sub helps us to sing like a pro.

3 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub that is a Lie Detector (i.e., a subliminal polygraph)

re-posting so there’s no edit icon.

1 Like

My official answer is: Live Fully - Live A Life of No Regrets.

3 Likes

My official answer is a regular store Title (not Ultima) focused on improving one’s physical health to its optimal state using physical shifting.

10 Likes

My official answer is: living at maximum potential, a subliminal that enhances your being to it’s most optimal state and then push it past it, hence reaching maximum potential.

1 Like

My official answer is: This is a sub better than the love bomb. I used lens on Google and result was heartbeat black. I guess it’s something about high sexual tension, seduction, the conclusion of wanted.

3 Likes

Hero’s already been answered by hermit so will try something random just for fun
My official answer is:A full program version of the oath to improve peoples ability to treat and feel empathy for people.

7 Likes

My official answer is: A sub for youthfulness, rejuvenation & age reversal.

6 Likes

My official answer is - This is a sub for general well-being

2 Likes

My official answer is that this is the long awaited HERO title made by combining all the APS and SPS modules from the Q Store + more to help us achieve optimal health, reverse any illness, become younger and more good looking.

8 Likes

My official answer is: sub that boosts your stamina and physical strength.

1 Like

My official answer is: the music producer sub that help with the the creation of all things audio and creative

2 Likes

My official answer is: Single stage spiritual title with the main focus on finding your life’s purpose

My official answer is: Internet Marketer / Influencer / Data Analytics / Customer Trends sub.

#LongShot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

My official answer is : a sub for the balance and the wellbeing of the cardiovascular system (the heart) and maintaining its health and

1 Like