[CONTEST DISCUSSION - June 2021] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

Chat about the upcoming title here. Please put your answers here.

so what is gonna be ?The picture reminds me how sound wave looks like on the monitor…hm…what else could it be ?

1 Like

Could it be the rumored HERO sub :eyes:?

I thought so too but saint said thats not viable till q+.I will be happy if im wrong though

1 Like

What if, stay with me here,
What if Q+ prototype is already ready :eyes:

3 Likes

I mean I am a recent business management graduate and in the marketing module, we studied about sudden releases of products by creating hype with speculations and rumors :eyes: so who knows :grin:

Edit: didn’t Tesla also randomly unveiled model s plaid out of the blue yesterday :wink:?

1 Like

Haha,dont have high hopes but im always ready for hero.Gonna drop wanted for it if its hero or gonna stack?

2 Likes

If it’s hero, then I will just stop the binaurals and stack it with wanted, or
Maybe conclude the 4 weeks of the experiment, do 1 week washout as planned and then add it.

Not gonna fall for shiny product syndrome again :joy:

2 Likes

As the last heartbeat goes backwards, my guess ist rejuvenation and age reversal, but I still hope it is HERO.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised since the new tech’s potency is very similar to the potency Saint is aiming at. My guess was Qv2 was Q+ prototype.

That would be great. They will release a sub like that sooner or later.

1 Like

I hope so! Paragon was already a big step in the right direction.

1 Like

Image reminds me an awful lot of my own icon

Age reversal would be amazing

5 Likes

What if they reverse your age to look like 16 while having the maturity of 60 years old?

i think we will all end up being elfs :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

imagine if you used it too much, you become the baby boss :joy:

3 Likes

The ekg image suggests a health connection so I too guessed anti-aging, but the file name was “no hints here” so who knows if that was just a red herring!
It’s probably a massive load sub anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They said the previous hint was a bit to obvious so imma assume this one is gonna be a lot more metaphorical. The picture seems to indicate heart so what could heart all represent?

A lot of options here