Main Idea Thread: Heartsong

Yes. I think the reason of so many drama is people searching and looking for “the one”. So being in a state of mind of continuous “searching”, somehow prevents you of “finding” it. Is like scrolling. What if we already have found. What if “it is already here, he/she is the one for this stage of my life”, however long or short period would be.

We assume that meeting a “soulmate” we would have a relationship together, and a joyful and harmonious and loving one.
But this we can have with anyone compatible enough.
And contrary, why would a soulmate not give us the hardest-nightmare-painful type of relationship?

1 Like

If you decide to let go of the relationship angle this could become a deep heart healing title, think what Sanguine Elixir is to Sanguine, Heartsong is to Love Bomb.

Or a Genesis/Revelation type program, uncover what is deeply buried in your heart, uncovering the dreams you hold and allowing yourself to have them come up in your life, to allow yourself to accept it is what can truly fulfil you.

So one step would be awareness of what the Heart Song is through increased awareness, an acknowledgement of ‘ownership’, ‘this is what I wanted all along’/‘these are my true wishes’.

Along those lines, so more of a deep heart healing, heart uncovering, embracing of desires, sensuality maybe as a feature to unlock more of the sexual/creative energy to help the action taking and natural flow of manifestation.

3 Likes

They can always sit on the ground :wink:

They don’t address this:

Most of they other titles are focused on seduction. Primal Romance is different, but that’s focused on romance, which is one specific type of connection, based on existing societal ideas. That’s fine, but there’s so much more. For example what about spiritual connection? And I don’t mean going to the same church, that’s just the social and performative part, I mean how can each enhance the other’s inner spiritual life (whatever that is) and their experience and understanding of it?

If your entire understanding of deep connection with a partner is just sex, children and being “romantic” then you’re limiting the countless ways a deep connection can express. What I want is a title that can help explore that beyond the basics of attraction to discover something unique and beautiful, where the polarities are just as meaningful as the unions.

The basics, as you said, are already covered. We don’t need more of the same.

In practice it may well be what you consider “soulmate”, my issue with that concept is that these connections are not something that already exist and you just need to find that person, they’re things that are explored and discovered through experience, but how that happens is unique to each.

You also don’t need a full title for “find me that ONE perfect person”, that can be covered in a module, and combined in customs/NEMs however you wish.

2 Likes

WDB is like a powerful magnet that draws women attention towards you, they feel the pull before they are even aware of it. Silent, unstoppable, effortless attraction.

PR is like an inner flame that ignites the inner fire of someone else. Both fires feed on each other to burn brighter, its warm and cozy, like a fireplace on a winter night.

Heartsong: I picture a tuning fork thats been covered in dirt long enough so it cant vibrate anymore, its sound, its frequency has been dulled. Heartsong is the element that helps dig up, clean and polish the tuning fork, so it can resonate cleanly and powerfully.
It makes others tuning forks vibrate out of sympathetic resonance, but very important detail… Not all of them, not just any fork. The ones that also have been cleaned enough to vibrate in the same resonant frequency.

A little visual aid on Sympathetic Resonance:

Rubens Tube

7 Likes

I really hope that Heartsong retains its original vision as an ideal relationship(s) manifestation and relationship strengthening and deepening title, and does not deviate into something else entirely.

I find it useful to consider the original Heartsong title and description:

Heartsong: Meet Your Soulmate, Forge Stronger Bonds With Existing Partners

So, at its core, Heartsong was originally designed to help the user:

  1. Meet Their Soulmate (could replace Soulmate with Perfect Partner(s), based on this discussion)
  2. Forge Stronger Bonds With Existing Partners
  • These two goals should remain the core focus of the program, in my opinion

Bottom Line: If Heartsong ZPU can help the user more effectively achieve the vision of the original Heartsong copy, that would make many of us quite happy.

9 Likes

This is my issue with this mindset because i dont want to waste any more time or energy investment in wrong people that dont turn into something long term and deeply meaningful and ideal.
I lose motivation in dating a person if i understand they are not my soulmate, and this manifestation of other subs isint really ideal, sure the person may be lovely and have positive traits i like even one was a past life connection but if they arent perfect to my values, expectations or give me a feeling of perfect romantic satisfaction and deeper soul resonance then i consider it a waste of time, its unpleasant as they catch feelings and i dont want to hurt them with rejection, especially when we form a nice connection but i can only be friends if they are not my soulmate and so the search continues, it’s so time and energy wasting…
I rather find that person that gives me the feeling yeah this is the one and i can grow and build something with them, if there is doubt that they are the soulmate then i cant ever truly commit.

3 Likes

It’s just me and it may sound weird, but I’d love for Heartsong’s primary end goal to be freedom from needing, wanting or even preferring to have a romantic partner. Still remaining to be open to the idea thereof, but only if it genuinely feels aligned from a holistic, non-personal perspective. Or more commonly stated - if it just makes sense for me and someone else to be romantic partners.

I don’t want to have any personal stake in the matter. I’d like to keep my freedom and peace, and not be concerned in any way about a romantic partner. If it comes to pass, great. If not, nothing changes because I have stopped giving this whole notion significance. And I think the degree of significance that I attribute is the primary cause of misimpressions. Or maybe it’s the other way around, but either way, it’s not needed.

So, if Heartsong could help me completely neutralize this idea of a romantic partner from any undue importance, that would be more than enough for me. Not make me uninterested in it or apathetic, because that would again be another form of significance. Just help me make myself completely unbiased, unconcerned and chill about this whole topic. From that place, I would decide how much I want to romanticize it if I feel like it, but I want to start with freedom from any preconceived societal (or any at all) notions around romantic partners.

I can also see how many common relationship issues that plague our society would simply not arise for me.

2 Likes

What you are describing is PEACE with a mix of Love Bomb.
We already have titles for this now.

In my opinion, for Heartsong, PEACE is not the end goal but at best, something to reconcile along the way in order to get the actual end goal, which is manifesting a perfect partner (or partners).

Working on your emotions is fine, but that is internal work.
Whereas, Heartsong is an external manifestation title.

4 Likes

Yeah idk about a “soulmate” as that assumes just ONE person is your only match. Maybe soulmateS (plural), or attracting individuals you naturally deeply connect with, whom you’re also attracted to of course.

Basically you attract several people whom are soulmate potential if you choose to pursue it. Or something like that. Like the girl you had a crush on in elementary school (or girls), and them also having a crush on you and both of you happening to deeply connect. I mean that’s what it should/could feel like conceptually. The thing is, if that were to happen, would she still be your crush?

2 Likes

What is the heart of Heartsong’s question?

Is it…

Are you worthy of your ideal?

Or is it…

Can you recognize, receive, and reciprocate extraordinary love without abandoning yourself or the other person?

Many might ask for attraction, passion, compatibility, communication, shared values, or conflict resolution. For the upgrade, I would instead focus on reciprocity in wonder. We are still in the Into The Wonder season after all.

Two people continually awaken something beautiful in one another, while neither becomes responsible for carrying the relationship alone. A relationship where the extraordinary does not disappear simply because life becomes ordinary, but instead continues to deepen through everyday experiences, shared growth, and conscious choice.

What inspires that sense of wonder should remain unique to each user. To help each user to discover what genuinely resonates with them.

To gradually cultivate the capacity to recognize, welcome, build, and sustain a relationship of profound mutual resonance. To encourages two people to discover one another naturally, appreciate each other’s authentic nature, deepen trust, desire, intimacy, companionship, and admiration over time, and continually choose one another without losing themselves in the process.

The goal is not a flawless relationship but one in which both people feel deeply seen, deeply desired, emotionally safe, inspired to grow, and grateful that even ordinary life becomes meaningful because they experience it together.

Current Heartsong might already be all that and more. Just my 2 cents

5 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: for the last few days,I added HS to my stack and ran it three full loop。to my surprise,it was smooth…no up and down emotional roaster…last time I ran it,it was the Qv2 version,it was bad ,some deep feeling of emptiness surfaced up,I got annoyed by those feelings then dropped it。however,this version feel much like the Love Bomb turns it into a relationship version。I feel the self acceptance towards others and the possibility of being in a relationship(even though,I am not in the position to get into a relationship,still,I feel like I am open to it )my body is not tightened up。I feel ok。and I asked myself,what do I expect from the future updated version 。first of all,I want it to honor the OG 。I understand,some people might need some help in these area of their lives,but,just don’t add too much unrelated stuffs,keep the skill set scripts,the healing scripts and anything that might be fancy but not quite aligned with the purpose of the title out,or at least ,keep them at the bare minimum。Secondly,years ago ,I tested Genesis for a while,one thing that I remember is the clear vision of your future life path ,the clear sense of direction and being able to envision what you want and dont want。I think those parts will really make a difference。having a crystal clear idea of what someone wants and be able to admit it to themselves。to envision it ,to act on it。that will make the manifestation process so much easier。also the authentic scripts in WDB might help too…if it is possible ,incorporate it into the new HS……for now these are what I could think of. :grinning:

5 Likes

For me, Heartsong had the effect that I had the deep, sometimes difficult conversations that are needed to figure out whether someone is a good fit and that are needed to resolve relationship problems. This seems to be beside the whole soulmate-discussion, but something that I would definitely like to still see in the new version.

3 Likes

I think the idea of the heart singing should be kept. Side idea: Heartsong for Humanity. Truly loving and appreciating everyone around you, the time, situation, and chapter you’re living in. I know that sounds like Love Bomb for Humanity, maybe it is, need to read the new sales page (haven’t yet :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Man… what if we’ve been thinking about heartsong backwards this whole time?

instead of making it a title to manifest a soulmate, what if is a title that helps you become the ideal partner and make other people have the subjective experience that YOU are the soulmate THEYVE been manifesting.

In that way, it becomes a development title like Primal or Wanted, VERY similar to Wanted Dream Boy in some ways, but towards cultivating the aura, energy, and state of someone who would be perfect to be in a long term loving emotionally united romantic experience.

In that framework, it is probably easier to manifest a soulmate as there’s also a large amount of development that would support that aim.

Now we’re also staying in the more proven realm of SC development - changing every aspect of a person’s being towards an idealized version of self is what SC specializes, Emperor, Khan, Monarch, Wanted, Stark/Black. these are unbelievably powerful titles that touch on every element of life. The Will To Power is a perfect example of how that same framework can be utilized towads a very specific goal/style.

I’d love Heartsong to be the title that’s like Wanted Dream Boy, but developing you to be ready and ideal in every way for a long term relationship. Clear communication around every element of life. Clear standards. Clear clarity in life. The ability to be vulnerable and go deep. The ability to love life and know where your joy is, alone and in relationship. Healing loyalty issues, building self-trust, becoming a more values-centric person, developing the brahmivaharas or their material equivalents, being attuned to ROMANTIC seduction towards relationships not just sexuality, an element of KB’s learning how to sustain/transmute sexual energy so that you’re not leaking energy but putting it towards your purpose and/or your partner without the need for excess sexual validation (but the ability to have as much sex as you want, just, more control over it), creating more inner alignment to prevent cheating and infidelity, knowing how to assess people’s values and integrity to know between a good partner or someone that isn’t worth trusting and being loyal to, each connection you have is healing something in you regarding romance and gets you closer and clearer towards what your ideal relationship looks like…

A bit of primal romance, a bit of KB, a bit of WDB, a bit of Genesis: AOH, a bit of reforged, but all in all entirely its own thing. Very exciting thoughts

4 Likes

i had this effect as the primary result when i listened to heartsong, during the first year of my eventual 5-year relationship.

Huge fights around topics that were really important to me and i wasn’t saying… then the fight turned into a deep resolution of understanding and I felt better like i could actually ask for what was important to me and get it.

2 Likes

I like your overall comment and point about inner development except for this part. Had this already happen and when they think u are their soulmate but u dont think they are ur soulmate it only creates massive disappointment and sadness for them

1 Like

Very much agree with this.

Love Bomb should be part of HS. One cannot love others, if they don’t love themselves.

Friendship development should be included. I know quite a few “eternal couples” and besides their strong love all call their significant other their best friend.

Many couples have lots of sparkles and tension in the beginning, but besides the sexual attraction, they don’t really like each other all that much.

For HS more than any other sub the Free Will Scripting is IMO key: Finding a fitting, consenting, happy to engage opposite. In a way the Free Will Scripting should be core of HS.

Heartsong has been the most effective romance title in my experience, I trust it to consistently manifest exactly what I want (& need) whenever I’m seeking a highly ideal partner.

1 Like

I don’t like this at all. That’s what alpha, business, empire-building, allure, etc are all about already. Heartsong as currently is finds what you what you truly want and makes it happen. If you need more development from some other sub to get with your soulmate, then Heartsong will make you aware of that and you can include the sub that takes you the appropriate path. For example, say someone can only enjoy their soulmate when financially independent, in that case they run Heartsong and it provides the realization of needing to be FI, then they add Mogul, Emperor, etc to develop it out (“build it and they will come”), and when they’ve stacked Heartsong+Emperor they’ll find ease to excel at meeting that partner and escalating perfectly.

2 Likes