Main Idea Thread: Heartsong

I like your overall comment and point about inner development except for this part. Had this already happen and when they think u are their soulmate but u dont think they are ur soulmate it only creates massive disappointment and sadness for them

1 Like

Very much agree with this.

Love Bomb should be part of HS. One cannot love others, if they don’t love themselves.

Friendship development should be included. I know quite a few “eternal couples” and besides their strong love all call their significant other their best friend.

Many couples have lots of sparkles and tension in the beginning, but besides the sexual attraction, they don’t really like each other all that much.

For HS more than any other sub the Free Will Scripting is IMO key: Finding a fitting, consenting, happy to engage opposite. In a way the Free Will Scripting should be core of HS.

Heartsong has been the most effective romance title in my experience, I trust it to consistently manifest exactly what I want (& need) whenever I’m seeking a highly ideal partner.

1 Like

I don’t like this at all. That’s what alpha, business, empire-building, allure, etc are all about already. Heartsong as currently is finds what you what you truly want and makes it happen. If you need more development from some other sub to get with your soulmate, then Heartsong will make you aware of that and you can include the sub that takes you the appropriate path. For example, say someone can only enjoy their soulmate when financially independent, in that case they run Heartsong and it provides the realization of needing to be FI, then they add Mogul, Emperor, etc to develop it out (“build it and they will come”), and when they’ve stacked Heartsong+Emperor they’ll find ease to excel at meeting that partner and escalating perfectly.

2 Likes

I actually just like this. This should be in updated WB :smiling_imp: or WDB.

2 Likes

I think we can all come to an agreement that to have a successful/ideal relationship,certain ground need to be built。how about make it a two stager like Ascension ?stage 1 for all the healing,basic mentality development and skillsets etc,and stage 2 for the full manifestation part ? :smiley:

5 Likes

Very cool idea

1 Like

I find this idea compelling. We’ll see if everyone else agrees, rofl.

4 Likes

I strongly considered this as well. Same format. Healing stage, then manifestation stage. It is a possibility.

13 Likes

I was also thinking a 2 stage would be perfect for heartsong

2 Likes

Wow I might actually finally run this title with these new suggestions

Becoming Mr. or Mrs. Right…

If it goes this route, then there should be 2 separate and different titles:

A) Heartsong: Manifest My Soulmate
B) Heartsong: Be Their Soulmate

Either way, for B) we already have the WANTED product line.
And Primal Romance.

“WANTED: Soulmates” :thinking:
“Primal: Soulmates” :thinking:

Also, B) would be a very altruistic title it seems, mostly focussed on what OTHERS want…

“LBFH: Soulmate” :thinking:

Those are interesting ideas, but I personally would still like to have a title that is fully focussed on A), i.e. Manifestation of a Soulmate for Me.

Because… I won’t pretend, I am first and foremost focussed on what I want and on my goals. I am running these titles and going through reconciliation because I want my life to be better. Everyone else comes 2nd. I am not going through reconciliation for some random people and what they might want. Which is why I don’t run WDB, too much focus on what women want to experience instead of what I want to experience.
For example, when I am running a title like LBFH, it is because I want the benefits that it brings when reality mirrors that spread love back to me. I am not doing anything for others without it having a benefit for myself too. I am not sure how much altruistic B) could be? It would mean that I would be running a title and to change into someone that a potential stranger that I would meet, would see me as their soulmate? I am not sure where the benefit in that is?

2 Likes

Doesn’t any title that makes them fall in love do that anyway?

I mean if they’re trying to manifest an ideal partner and fall in love with someone they’re either gonna think that this is their manifestation or just go for them anyway even if they’re not since love is blind and makes you go for people you never thought of

I mean when someone falls deeply in love they think the person the’re obssessed with is their soulmate or twinflame and want to spend the rest of their life with them right?

1 Like

The thing is though, the traits of the ideal partner will vary from girl to girl, so I think just the second part is good, i.e. the aura of the ideal partner/subjective experience of the girl of the user being an ideal partner. “This is the guy I manifested” - the girl(s) you’re attracted to. That’s good shit lol. Could fit in WDB too for sure imo. Or could be a module.

1 Like

I like it as a feature of Heartsong, but not the ultimate driver. My worry is that it might limit the potential candidates since you’re becoming perfect for them while they’re also perfect for you. I think the dual manifestation can work hand in hand for a perfect love match, but still slightly in your favor. Someone who’s perfect for YOU, who looks amazing to YOU.

Please no.

I still think the answer is the LBFH formula catered to Heartsong with the healing of PEACE.

LBFH has a 3 stage system built in 1 title.

Stage 1. Nervous System Regulation catered to Heartsong.
Stage 2. Self love, Self acceptance, inner PEACE with your heart and past relationships, feeling whole and complete with yourself and with partners.
Stage 3. Radiate love to your perfect partners and manifest them ONLY after the first 2 stages are complete.

It’s right there in LBFH

Heartsong doesn’t have the new tech. Nervous system regulation, adaptive scripting, anti recon. We don’t have to reinvent the wheel. Just updated it to the current one.

This would most likely be the best possible way. St1 healing and preparing for St2 which could be improved/modernized/revamped original HS in ZP.

Would also like the effect of perceiving your soulmate as the most beautiful girl/parthner in the world, where you feel like you have truly won in life when you are with them.
The urge to pursue beautiful girls is persistent unless you feel like you already have the most beautiful one for you.

3 Likes

Stage 1

  • Deservingness so you are worthy to manifest the type of love you want
  • addressing fear of loss if you get that person
  • healing shame around needing/wanting love
  • healing how love was modeled (or wasn’t) by parents/care givers
  • keep the healing of past breakups from original
  • vulnerability/rejection tolerance (basically getting over the fear of pursuing love interests - approaching, expressing interest, being seen wanting something and possibly not getting i)
  • healing your attachment pattern (anxious, avoidant, fearful avoidant) to secure
  • remove scarcity belief around love and finding the right partner/partners
  • remove hopelessness narrative - “it’s too late for me to find the right person”
  • remove fear of settling/perfectionism
4 Likes

I personally hope it doesn’t get the multi-stage treatment.

I like the idea of “gated” scripting. Can’t think of a better name.

Single title, any “ST1” stuff gets done first, and the SubC knows to only work on ST2 scripting to the degree that ST1 scripting is done and gradually unlocks the rest.

This is truly incredible best suggestion I’ve seen on here so far

3 Likes