Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

Love Bomb

1 Like

we’re doing great bro

2 Likes

Amazing Jes! Congratulations, happy for you!

1 Like

Is this Hearthsong? Can it be achieved with Hearthsong? Or something else?

2 Likes

Guess they have to make a DongSong ZP now

2 Likes

This is the closest answer I could find:

6 Likes

I was wondering if this could be used as a short term sub for like holidays or club/date night.

1 Like

Titles like Primal/Sex & Seduction/Primal Seduction/WANTED/Libertine/Love Bomb are more suited for that.

HS has comparitively more healing components and would be better to use way before you step into such settings. For example if you were running HS for 2 cycles and after that you run it while going out.

2 Likes

Any reviews for this title?

• Loving without being outcome independent…
  • Displaying empathy without judgement and not trying to enforce my world view onto my SO.
  • Increased displays of intimacy and affection, especially with the little things
  • My SO is keen on learning more about my love language, vise versa
  • And there’s a significant decrease in jealousy on both of us cause of the reassurance we give each other
  • This part is a combination of Stark, HOM and HS… I’m viewed as a super high value man or should I say king, allowing me to have control over her in ways that is beneficial to the both of us. Considering that she’s 3 years older than me, it’s a big feat.
  • More on the king part, thru her consent I can add more women as long as they live far from us. (HS amplified Wanted qualities, I recently stopped playing it)
  • She sees us as family
  • And the sex keeps on getting better, it’s not where I want it to be but it’s getting there
  • Still getting more attention from women, I’m already used to this part but I’m just gonna throw it in here anyway…
  • More on the above, getting women to come over is super easy like woah, don’t you want to put me on a little chase or something… what if I’m like Ted Bundy. This is still new to me but I’m liking it.
  • Additional info on the above HS keeps manifesting my type and what’s more crazy is that at first, I didn’t think I was the man for them then something snapped… ended up viewing myself as more than enough if you get what I mean.
15 Likes

Do you mean she’s OK with you having sex with them, like on occasion? Just not seeing them all the time? I’m just making I sure I understand this part clearly.

HS is shaping up to be a powerhouse for me. I’ve got it stacked with Primal Seduction and Wanted, and it’s really doing a number on how I talk to women lately.

5 Likes

Yes she’s okay with me having sex with them on occasion.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign or anyone experienced, i have few question regarding HEARTSONG

1. its clear that this sub is for attracting the right partner to you, therefore if I’m taking some sort of action (process for manifestation) example online dating then they are great chances that the right partner will show up in my life or matrimonial site? an active pursue of keeping out a profile and sending messages, will the manifestation send them to me?
  2. is this sub only for forging stronger connections with existing relationships, but what if we are dating online with a stranger and need to make a connection build bond etc, does this sub help to do that? does this sub help to create a strong first impression?
  3. can this sub help to forge connection with everyone person?
  4. will this sub also help in getting things forward to a date or relationship after creating a strong connection?
    thank you
4 Likes

I’ve only done one loop of Heartstrong so far for testing but I might have some limited experience that could potentially answer some of your questions.

It’s hard to explain, for example let’s say your instagram (This happened to me today) you will be intuitively able to know who to message who might be the right partner for you. Maybe not as far as looks go but someone who has the exact personality your looking for or has both the looks and personality it’s hard to explain unless you experience it so to answer your two question yes it would.

Like a long distance relationship? It helps build a good first impression but for long distance relationships not sure.

Yeah that’s a weird effect it had on me anyway. Not only did it help attract girls but also made everyone else (guys and girls who are not attracted to me) very friendly and lovy towards me which has never happened to me.

I would say Wanted + Hearstrong would be a good combo if you have limited dating experience. Think of Hearstrong as the manifestor that gets you the right partner to date and Wanted (If you want to use it like that) gets you the skills/experience you need to make that person who was know as a stranger to your current girlfriend. I might actually give this a try myself in the future.

3 Likes

@dare2fly stack Heartsong + Wanted for your goals, definitely.

A relationship is a sign of your success and status in life. It’s a celebration of your positive traits.

So if you feel like you’re at the stage of life where dating is the focus, go for it! But if you’re under 21, or if you have to seriously get your financial life in order, or you’re not in a life you love, focus on something like Emperor or Wanted, not Heartsong.

Heartsong will help you manifest relationships when you’re ready for them - not distrActions while you’re focusing on other things.

Also…. Online dating is fine, but real action would be socializing With real people, for chance encounters to take effect. Go to an event, take a class, join a club, play sports with people. That’s where synchronicities happen

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Will there be an experimental version of heartsong?

1 Like

So if I get it right Heartsong doesn’t really help in the seduction process?
It is more like it will put you in the best conditions next to your ideal partner? Like being introduced to your perfect match in a social setting where you are valued so everything flow?

Not yet

2 Likes

It’s part of it. Stacking it with Sex & Seduction led to some fun interactions for me.

3 Likes