Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

If you want to go somewhere fast, go somewhere that you want to go. :wink:

If you want to go slowly, follow someone else’s path.

1 Like

Beautiful product. Long overdue. Congrats to the winners.

2 Likes

My guess is that if she isn’t the best fit for you, the subliminal will help you break up with her with the least amount of heartbreak.

2 Likes

Will this help generate love aura when i am out meeting girls.

Heartsong doesn’t inherently promote monogamy. If your ideal partner is someone who would be fine with an open relationship, it’ll help you manifest that also.

18 Likes

Noice :ok_hand: Thanks for the clarification.

Threesomes, here I cum

14 Likes

Sounds great for a custom with Wanted then…

3 Likes

Added to my next year list and we back to this year

2 Likes

The backward beat was a red herring then, I guess? :thinking:

2 questions:

1. For someone, such as myself, already in a happy long-term relationship… will this stack well with Wanted? (which I want, no pun intended, solely for the confidence/attitude/mindset, but I wouldn’t say no to the other benefits it would have on my wife too…) Still debating if I want/need to get that one.
  2. I assume this would be even more effective if both partners listened to it together?
6 Likes

There’s a more complete description in the Store now. It answers yes to both question, and beautifully so.

1 Like

I see the part about both partners, but nothing specific to stacking with Wanted (or anything else). It’s intended for finding a perfect partner, so I assume it should stack with any of the others also intended for attracting someone?

True love man, isn’t that what we all want!?

1 Like

Heartsong. Best product for broken hearts as well i guess :smiley::heart::heart:

1 Like

That is kind of cool man, I like it. I wish I stuck with some of the girls that digged me when I was 21…how long have you been married?

2 Likes

Yeah, when you feel she is the one it’s actually an easy decision. If you didn’t feel this way back then, I’d say none of them were the one for you, so don’t sweat it! We have been married for 10 years, together for 19 :slight_smile:

8 Likes

In other words, might be getting this one later. Only thing better then One True Love is more of them. Sounds quite lovely.

1 Like

Good question!

1 Like

You can consciously guide it. The choice is yours man

1 Like

Must be perfect with Love Bomb !