[CONTEST DISCUSSION - June 2021] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

Possibly but i got the impression the project was named hero but there was no plan to build a hero sub.

A male version of a female sub was released last month. Could this be a female version of an existing male title - Empress?

Obviously it must be the Ultimate Dancer sub, being able to dance perfectly to the beat of your own drum.

4 Likes

A sub to tune in and sync with the beat/rhythm. Added bonus if it also makes others dance perfectly to the beat of your own drum.

Heard that sentence in some video yesterday and got stuck with me. Now you post it. Listening to Alchemist again, weirdness happening.

1 Like

“Shawty lookin’ better everyday, she got that Benjamin Button”

I just saw that once I saw this, somebody’s sense of humor is amazing.

If I hadn’t given my official answer already, I would probably guess it has to do with remaining calm under all circumstances.

Be still, oh my beating heart

1 Like

Ooo, or maybe it’s a sub that helps you find the core of any issue you have going on within you.

Now now, stay with me guys. We don’t actually have any subliminals (that I know of pls b gentle) that help you to figure out whatever issue you might be going through. They just help to fix it.

Oh, did I say core? I meant…

Heart.

1 Like

I only just noticed but on the picture the third heartbeat is reversed? No idea what that could mean.

1 Like

Age reversal, perhaps. Or an extra stamina/strength boos, I hope, since that was my guess. :smiley:

Mirror or reflection? Self-Reflection perhaps

I really hope it’s a sub to enter the sacred space of the heart. it would be the biggest blessing in the last 20 years for human-kind. within the sacred space is the akashic records, the tiny space, your reason for coming to earth and a lot more. its the same place where Jesus, Budda, Thoth, and all the ascended masters reside. If subclub could do that, we would probably move the earth into a golden age very quickly.

1 Like

If it is, it’ll be the perfect complement to my stack as well as any future custom dealing with Alchemist

1 Like

This is almost correct. But here’s an even more obvious answer.

It’s well known that Sub Club has been lacking titles for developing Alpha status and social influence. Also, despite how much superheroes currently resonate in the cultural zeitgeist, there is not even one title making use of superhero references. This will be a subliminal that finally addresses these glaring oversights.

This is a title called Let’s Table That for increasing confidence and status in important meetings and business settings.… through the mesmerizing power of dance…specifically, costumed table dancing.

Wealth. Status. Respect. History’s greatest men have wielded them. And now so will you. But only if you have the boldness to…

Put it on the table.

(…in a costume.)

(…while dancing.)

To recap:

Who dominates every negotiation? The one who is most unafraid of tension.

…in a costume.

Break the tension.

Win the day.

Let’s Table That.

5 Likes

R.I.P my Gawd fearin’ ribs, I’m wheezing here brah, wheezin’

1 Like

The problem here is when you run too many loops and the confident, unafraid of tension goes out the window (as do all the norms and rules) and gets replaced by total social disconnect. A person doing whatever.

We’d get Captain Underpants.

Granted, it would probably confuse the other party in a negotiation and start you off at an advantageous position.

Not to mention what might happen if that table had a pole on it. Superhero pole dancing…

Fly away, my dear…

2 Likes

Okay, fine. One GIF for @Malkuth

Can’t. Stop. Watching.

3 Likes

One day the Nobel Committee will recognize what Ryan Reynolds did for the superhero movie genre as a whole.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Heartsong has been released and the winners have been announced. Check it out here:

4 Likes