Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici ZP

On a somewhat related note to HoM, and for those of us that are running it and are curious about the source of inspiration for this particular sub, The Medici by Paul Strathern is a phenomenal book on the history of the Medici family. Reading about what made the Medici family such a powerful financial and political organization is incredibly insightful and many of the factors in play during that time can be seen in parallels to today’s world.

As the saying goes, history repeats itself.

Just wanted to share this bit, as I have been reading about the Medici family since starting HoM. And it’s been fascinating and also helps me to understand the far reaching goals of the sub as well.

8 Likes

Yooo sorry I just saw this lmao.

Nah I haven’t ran chosen in a minute. But when I did? Can inspire and work with anyone. I always had my way with people. I also noticed people reaching out to me more often.

How about you go for proprietary firms? They are literally God’s gift to traders in our time

2 Likes

Currently running this stack ,plus Rich Crypto. Very interesting results so far.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Cool, @Deadpool but this sounds so stark! Did you run HoM or stark for this pet project?

Nope, did not. I am just a creative fella.

1 Like

So far my system made 20% in profit from the start of December.

4 Likes

You see the crypto matrix? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, Getting there, one step at a time.

1 Like

The stares and attention I’m receiving are actually increasing. Lots of girls seem to be more friendly and warm around me. One actually approached me with a wide smile and I engaged her. Another just kept hovering around, got the memo and engaged her as well. Has anyone else noticed this on HOM ?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I decided (98% sure by now) to go with an Emperor Black + E:HoM custom with AURA, Auric Overdriver, and Direct Influencing Aura.

How do you HoM veterans reckon it would express itself with an Aura component like that?

2 Likes

I am a Noooobean Prince with HoM. And I have not even played Emperor Black one time yet.

But that combination sounds extremely intriguing. My only misgiving is the intense nature of Emperor Black. A custom is generally a long-term commitment, but the intense, driving nature of Emperor Black sounds like it’s meant to be applied in manageable doses.

But questions of your human wellbeing to the side for the moment, the concept* of the combination sounds incredible. Palpatinian, even. (Shout-out to @Palpatine.). The long-term vision, the fierce familial orientation, the intense, enveloping aura around your loved ones.

It reminds me of a more family-minded version of the Emperor Palpatine character from Star Wars. (The aura effects are reminiscent of the Force.)

But what makes you want to include Emperor Black in an ongoing custom?

4 Likes

You should. Come come, to the dark side. You know you want it :wink:

Heh, but jokes aside, great input! I was going to run EB long-term anyway. Apparently, it’s the antidote to ADD and now I am addicted to it. Who could have known, right? I mentioned it elsewhere… “the healing sub we never knew we always needed” :smiley: And to be honest… it’s not that dark, really :joy:

And I wanted a way to get it into a functioning long-term stack and this was it.

Ooh. “Papa-Palpatinian” … You heard it here first! :grin:

But yeah. Our family is currently missing vision, hope, direction, and drive - and I hope that I can be some sort of positive catalyst to that end. And with time… we might even become the new Old Money :grinning:

Human-what-now? Who ever said we were humans? :sweat_smile: Glances at @Invictus

1 Like

As I’ve mentioned on here before, results or manifestations from the subconscious have a ninja-like tendency to stealthily appear in my life. By the time I notice a result, it has often already been happening for some time. I then get this ‘shock of recognition’ intuition experience. 'Wait a minute!

That’s how it usually goes.

I just had another one and in reflecting on it, it seems that it may be most closely aligned with Emperor: The House of Medici.

Result
I’m noticing an increased tendency to perceive the strengths and contributions of people working around me.

It’s happening very naturally, but today it hit me that it’s happening at a much increased rate compared to before.

I seem to be noticing the strengths, capabilities, and capacities of other people in a way that I did not before.

This is also going together with a growing sense of how it would be good to collaborate or even just meet with these people: to learn from them, to just give them appreciation and positive feedback, or to work on a project together.

I think there is also synergy with Emperor and Quantum Limitless. I’ve also noticed an increased tendency to see possibilities and opportunities for my own creative projects as well.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign when is HOM getting the NWE upgrade?

5 Likes

Great book to go with this great sub :+1:

:point_up_2:
the book oversimplifies the complexities of financial independence and underestimates the challenges involved in network marketing. While the appeal of financial freedom through passive income is undeniable, success in network marketing requires significant effort, skills in leadership and team building, and not just the desire to escape traditional employment.

4 Likes

Lmao it’s literally a funnel into his own network marketing… the book is a lead magnet