Transcending Reality - A journal by Cosmo

At last, I’ve summomed the willpower to begin a proper journal, over a year after joining Subclub. Its incredible the amount of internal and external growth I’ve experienced with the subs, and so right now, I’m ready to take things to the next level.

My new stack will consist of Mind’s eye ZP, Emperor HOM ZP & R.I.C.H Crypto.

My intention is to achieve total mastery in trading (I’m approaching the 10,000-hour mark) while also manifesting incredibly lucrative trading deals(Forex), delve deeper into the crypto rabbit hole and getting started trading crypto futures , scale a local cryptocurrency exchange business I’ve had running for some time and fully transcend the 3D.

Studying esoteric books has been a longstanding passion of mine. Some months ago, I came across the work of Richard Dotts, and I intutively knew it had all the answers to my lifelong questions on the mechanics of reality. I intend to study his books, not in any particular order, and actively ingrain his teachings into my life, fulfilling my desire of being able to bend the fabric of reality in real-time. I am currently listening to the audiobook version of Reality Transurfing and I can already see how the synergy of both teachings will help me gain a detailed understanding of the nature of reality. This will definitely be an interesting ride. You’re welcome to keep up with my Journey.

P.S : I’ll also be listening to Ascension Chamber every Sunday

13 Likes

What are your thoughts about making a custom?

This is one of the rare journals that caught my eye. I’ll be following your journey :relaxed:

I sense it’ll be fun.

2 Likes

My trading intuition has dramatically shot up in the past week. Banked about 8% last week risking 0.25% per trade, the equivalent of making 32% risking 1% per trade.

I’ve had so many trades where I’ll logically know to do something, but my intuition will tell me otherwise and I’ll end up following it. I’ve been right every single time, especially with situations where I’ll book profits and almost immediately price will reverse on my exited position. My discipline and risk management has been on point lately. Very interesting observations.

Also worth mentioning that I’ve been sticking with daily habits of backtesting and journalling and reviewing every trade I take, things I’ve battled with ever since I can remember. Gonna journal up the next 10,000 trades diligently , about 100 down, 9,900 to go!

7 Likes

I don’t what it is about this stack, but suddenly I seem to be attracting very beautiful women. Some I’ve opened, some I passed on. I’ve had these crazy "f**ck me* stares all week long. Not making this up cause it was definitely not this way the earlier week. Went out with my couz last weekend to a festival and met one smart beautiful chick, played my game accordingly and we ended up making out like crazy that night while unwinding with a “Truth or Dare” game.

She went ahead and got my number and is already blowing me up with attention. Can’t figure yet, but whatever is happening seems to be working real good, HOM vibe perhaps ?

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve thought about that. I actually did go to the Q store and put together some modules for a manifestation custom I’m planning on building next year. Will get the list on here, so you let me know what you think of the modules.

2 Likes

I’ll be keeping my eyes on this journal as well :wink:

Richard Dotts is great. I am currently reading his “Automatic Manifestations” and I dearly recommend it. Transurfing can be very wordy, but it has a lot of golden nuggets - and [reading bout it] has helped me indirectly understand the Neville Goddard thought currents better. They all overlap, one way or another :smiley:

Have you read Tufti?

And… for some reason I am nudged to also mention James Goi Jr. He also has some great books on manifestation.

1 Like

I had an online pal reach out to me about a top quality crypto trading course he recently came across and asked if I’d be interested so he could send it my way. Interesting manifestation.

I suddenly have the urge now more than ever to delve deep into Crypto. Overtime I’ve gathered the best learning materials I’ve come across on the topic into one powerful learning resource. Now its time to digest it all, bit by bit.

Legends are made during the bear markets they say.

2 Likes

Yeah true that, Reality transurfing is a lot to take in ,but I love the framework it provides. Dotts does a great job of simplifying the manifestation process down to controlling your vibration by virtue of your feelings and I love that. No fluff. Haven’t read Automatic Manifestations yet. Just got done with “banned manifestation secrets of ancient spiritual masters”. Gems on gems I tell you. Might hop on that one next.

I should have checked out Tufti but for some reason I procrastinated back in the day, still gonna make out time for it. I’m enjoying Dotts right now.

The inner work is just the hardest part IMO, getting to that place of reducing whatever intention you got to its equivalent feeling, but mind’s eye is greatly helping with that, has to be my favorite sub so far.

James Goi jr, hmmm, I did read one of his books last year on wealth manifestation but I didn’t implement the knowledge partly because I didn’t have the foundation I got now. Might just revisit his work. Thanks for the recommendation.

2 Likes

There’s a guy I follow on the gram who shares esoteric content. He recently mentioned some stuff about the “self concept” in relation to manifestions and how its the single biggest factor to become a conscious creator. Immediately picked interest. Found a book in a magick library talking about how to change one’s self concept. Gone through it and most of the exercises are visualisation-based. Good thing I’ve got Mind’s eye in the stack. Let’s see how this goes.

On 2 occasions so far I’ve had insane lucid dreams. Hasn’t happened in a very long time.

1 Like

I’m getting a lot of admiration from my fellow trader friends in the past few days, complimenting me on my trades and the fact that I consistently execute on my best setups.

I’m manifesting opportunities to manage a good amount of capital. In the past I’ve rejected such due to some bad experiences and the emotional burden that comes with managing funds for someone who doesn’t understand the game. But this time around I’ve belt myself up to a point where I feel confident about my abilities. Some friends are reaching out to me willing to give me funds for some returns.

Build in public guys, you might be talented but if no one around knows what you’re worth, the talent can’t really fetch you anything.

1 Like

I was doing some advanced self review yesterday, and I’m beginning to notice some new stuff on the charts. Looking to build/frame a new play around this discovery.

Reminds of when I first used stark last year and discovered my Intraday Edge. I’m loving this game, the deeper you get in, the more you discover. The learning truly never ends.

1 Like

Gratitude is pure magic, it opens up lifelines to you which would have been previously innaccesible. I’m just about 5 days in and my reality has begun to reflect my inner vibration, always marvels me how this works. Indeed we live in a holographic universe. If you need a conscise guide for how to go about the gratitude, study “The magic” by Rhonda Byrne and “Thank and grow rich” by Mel Grout, for a more practical application guide.

The 444s are increasing in frequency, I see them everywhere, at the most random times. Something will literally pull me to my phone and coincidentally the numbers will show up. Recently now seeing them in my dreams.

1 Like
1 Like

Was travelling today and happened to sit beside a Trader. He saw me using the metatrader5 app and we started a convo. He told me about an algo trading opportunity that someone else had told me about last week. Looks like I’ll just have to check it out.

I’ve suddenly gotten the urge to learn chess, and recently, I’ve been manifesting the best resources online to learn from the most unexpected sources.
Mind’s eye.

I realised its most likely an effect of HOM, helping me become a strategist. As tate says, chess can be likened to the game of life. In a way, trading is a lot like chess. I can intuitively sense its something I’ll enjoy learning.

I’ve always loved doing things that are highly tweakable and allow for insane combinations to produce a diverse array of applications by virtue of the individual’s creativity.

3 Likes

I visited a friend earlier today. Came across this book in his crib. THE SECRET TO LOVE, HEALTH, AND MONEY: A MASTERCLASS by by Rhonda Byrne

What really got me hooked was the section on money. The chapters speak in depth on the metaphysical aspects of wealth building. Currently going through it.

I also had a “Chance” encounter with a member of my extended family whom I didn’t even know. I went to the hospital to do some paperwork, and her office was just next door to the one I was in. The man attending to me noticed my surname and asked if I was in anyway related to her, next thing I know he calls her in and we have a chat. It then happens that her husband is the son of my grandfather’s brother, basically a distant uncle , related through his grandfather/my great grandfather. I told some members of my immediate family about the whole encounter and they didn’t seem to be happy about it. What followed was my Aunt telling me some anecdotes of the family.

Apparently, due to some reasons, my grandfather fell out with his brothers and distanced himself from them to forge his own lineage. They seem to be very envious/wicked individuals.

I have no worries though, I am divinely protected. I’ll just be careful about my future interactions with them. The chance encounter might have been an effect from HOM, because with the way the whole thing happened, don’t think I could have avoided it. Coincidences don’t exist, I know there’s definitely some reason as to why that meetup happened and it will serve my higher good.

Lets see how everything unfolds.

4 Likes

“or at the very least, that your family is united, respects each other and each member finds their purpose, then Medici is definitely the subliminal you have been waiting for.”

wonderful

2 Likes

Perhaps. Same thing been on my mind as well.

Something really cool just happened. I was doing some random stuff on my PC tonight, when it suddenly occured to me that I didn’t see one of my swing postions on the metatrader app when I opened it earlier. I had set my SL at breakeven (basically setting your stoploss at entry price so if price gets back to that price point you are taken out at no loss) and just realised the postion had been taken out.

The interesting part is , at the exact moment that the thought popped into my mind, I opened the metatrader app and behold that same pair was at a high probability zone which I spotted in real time without prior analysis, and in that moment had just printed my entry signal on the timeframe I execute on. A+ setup basically.

I was skeptical about taking the trade because I am on a break till the new year and its way past my regular trading hours, but I decided to place the trade on my second account just to see what happens. Its currently in profit, floating about 2.5X my risk amount. Nice to see how its playing out so far.

3 Likes

What is your broker btw?