Main Disc. Thread -- Emperor Black: Twilight of the Gods (Q Module available!)

I thought you had a more intense scedule

I did since I was running two major titles (EB:ToG and QL) and one custom in ZPT. I checked a few listening patterns but the standard one works for me best.

1 Like

This may be wrong but the standard loop length and listening also suits me better. The 2 or 3 mins were giving me bad recon than the 15 mins

1 Like

I listened to Emperor black 2days ago and noticed this results today.
Inner calmness despite d feeling of rage within, self confidence and dominance displayed when I saw a girl I used to crush on at the bus stop and acted cool and calm, non chalant as well, Despite all happening around me, the noise, movements I was still focused on what I was reading on my phone. I also displayed confidence when I met a colleague I like and outright demanded for her number out of the blues. She was surprised and said ā€œJust like thatā€. I said yeah, let me have it and she gave it to me. This reminds me of the khanā€™s dominance

8 Likes

I listened to it - I believe, Iā€™d have to double check - for only two weeks. :slight_smile:

Every other day, 15 minutes.

2 Likes

Dropping this here for some input from my fellow Black program listeners :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you guys reckon Emperor Black would work together with Aura mods like that?

Update:

I gotta switch this sub rn.

Although I plan on monk mode for 6 months,

Iā€™ve been running this since it came out and I realized like I have to take this sub out as Iā€™m way too serious and dialed in.

@SaintSovereign wasnā€™t joking when he said 2 months max.

Maybe itā€™s recon but Iā€™ve been way too serious, like life hasnā€™t been fun at all with this.

Like I enjoy working but Iā€™ve become like a recluse,

Lmao like Iā€™ve stayed in and cancelled so many social things to work and Iā€™ve actually been annoyed by crowds of ppl even tho Iā€™m an extrovert

Anyways I hope anyone can relate to this.

6 Likes

those are impressive results, i mean for some people what you wrote is a dream LOL

many people struggle to focus, or get serious about things in their life

in the small time i used Emperor Black, I noticed similar but i was actually impressed lol I mean the sub works and it works well.

itā€™s just a testament to how effective these subs are, if someone wants to hyper-focus on something and go monk-mode they can reach new heights very fast

emperor black is an extremely valuable tool, i personally plan to use it for specific projects or when i really need to get serious and dial in on something

some people may run it more than 2 months, others may notā€¦ but the brilliance is probably that everyone can get what they need out of it. these subs can be super versatile like that lol, i dont know

6 Likes

Yeah but you cannot be like that for more than 2-3 months man.

Trust.

Iā€™m naturally a super focused dude, but it turned me into a hermit lmao

Like I go to restaurants and get so annoyed by the abundance of people

Has me almost disgusted with the average person in a way where I donā€™t wanna have fun random convos

Like idk Iā€™m turning 23 this month but I feel like Iā€™m 45 with this sub tbh.

Canā€™t relate or connect with anyone my age

5 Likes

I think emperor black is a short term focused sub,

But definitely not a long term sub youā€™ll be running for more than 2-3 months.

Iā€™m almost completely certain thatā€™s the case as through the description it said so and from my experiences Iā€™m seeing the burnout and recon creep in.

At least in my own experience

3 Likes

It must be recon IMO. It was already mentioned its a harder title to run. So this was kind a expected at some point. After a washout you are good to go. Maybe cutting down the time to 3mijs or 5mins will give you more control over the sub later on ? But the thing is the EMP BLACK ride was awesome in so many ways right ? :grin:

2 Likes

Nah Iā€™m not a fan of this whole 3 mins or 5 min loops lmao smh

Please donā€™t get me started on how much I hate that

I see. :man_shrugging:

I also enjoy the full loops better

1 Like

Iā€™ll get you started.

Why do you hate it? What did shorter loops ever do to you? Whereā€™s the animosity stemming from?

2 Likes

:moyai::moyai::moyai::moyai::moyai::moyai:

1 Like

Yes, I stopped running it after two months because I found myself too detached, and emotionally numb whilst dissecting life rather than enjoying it. Nonetheless, itā€™s a great sub that gave me a lot of invaluable insights and helped me define my identity and core values more precisely.

5 Likes

Can anyone explain why this happens?

On 11th i ran quantum limitless st4 first and then i ran emp B. I noticed in my overall day, the overall vibe of the day was of Quantum limitless(for two days),its like there were effects of both, but it felt like Quantum limitless was the main sub and EMP B was just a small addition . But today i ran EMP B earlier and then QL. Today my overall vibe is more of EMP B than QL. Same thing happened when i was experimenting WANTED EXP and EMP B. I ran wanted earlier then EMP B. My overal vibe was that of wanted with EMPB effects for two days.

5 Likes

My IMHO. Pre-framing phenomena. First sub pre-frames the perception of the second one.

4 Likes

This actually makes sense. Though i was thinking if there could be another explanation? Have u ever experienced it ?

1 Like