Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

So here’s the background.

I’m planning on creating a new custom to replace Ascension. The original idea was to create an Ascension Core + True Sell Core custom built around being a confident, persuasive salesman. For whatever reason, my heart has been telling me to do something else instead. Now, the idea is to create a solid, confident person that is able to emotionally relate and uplift others through universal love and personal connection. Healing will also be part of it. It will be based on Ascension Core + Love Bomb for Humanity Core.

What I don’t get is that I have one last module slot. My heart :heart: is really adamant on getting Ardent Light. My brain :brain: wants the True Sell module, since I’m in the sales industry. It’s already strange to me that I threw out my the salesman custom idea out the window, not even including it as a module makes no sense to me since I really want to work on being a good salesman first. But my heart seems to want to place healing itself as a priority.

Will be running it with EOG ST1 + R.I.C.H (later a R.I.C.H manifestion custom).

Golden Heart ZP v2
  1. Ascension Core
  2. Love Bomb for Humanity Core
  3. Alpha of Alpha
  4. Emperor’s Voice
  5. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  6. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  7. Blue Skies
  8. Love Without Attachment
  9. Depths of Love
  10. Chosen of Venus
  11. Joie di Vivre
  12. Carpe Diem Ascended
  13. Natural Winner
  14. Overdrive
  15. Inner Voice
  16. Soul Connection
  17. Transcendental Connection
  18. Ardent Light (or) True Sell
  19. DEUS
  20. Omnidimensional

So two questions:-

1. Should I stick to my original plan or go for the Golden Heart custom instead? My heart seems to be telling me I should go for the latter.
  2. Should I go for Ardent Light instead of True Sell as a module?
  3. Would running Golden Heart make me an effective salesman regardless, so I could forego True Sell as a module?
  4. There’s 20 modules on here. Too dense? Or is it highly focused enough to not matter.

I’m wondering if there’s something in Ardent Light that’s far more beneficial to me right now.

Bad instincts, impulses and urges plague humanity. From the simple desire for a bag of chips, to something far more sinister, Ardent Light is created to purge and purify all evil within.

Maybe this is secretly an anti-procrastination module? In which case, it’d be incredibly helpful to me.

1 Like

I just got this Refresh ZP custom from October “discount built” into ZPv2 and it arrived before the new year.

I cannot thank Sub Club enough for the value they provide!!!

“Carnal” 12/29 ZPv2

Summary

01 Chosen of Venus
02 Earthshaker - Sexuality
03 Edge of Danger
04 Emperor’s Voice
05 Fearsome
06 Fenrir
07 Gloryseeker
08 Khan St4 Core
09 Male Enhancement
10 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
11 Seducer’s Gaze
12 Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
13 Sexiness Unbound
14 Sexual Manifestation
15 Sphaera Magnetica
16 SPS: Reproductive System
17 Sultan
18 Void of Creation
19 WANTED Core
20 Yggdrasil

6 Likes

Some times what helps me is just setting aside the ideas on stacks for a few days or a week or so, and then looking at it again.

4 Likes

Would love some CC on this build. I wanted to create a Power-aligned custom, but something was missing. Including E:HoM and making it an auric influence empowerment build seems to have solved it, and I feel pretty solid about this one now. I’ll be running RoM and AsC on the side :grin:

Working name Family First:

Emperor Black Core
Emperor: House of Medici Core
Torchbearer
Lineage
Dynasty
Divine Self-Image
Fearsome
Fenrir
Lion IV
Whispered power
AURA
Auric Overdriver
Direct Influencing Aura
Dominion
Tyrant
Divine Will
DEUS
Faith Unyielding
Inner Blaze
Fusion Optimized

Like I mentioned in my journal:

This way I get what I want, while also empowering me to take the reins of our family situation, and also help influence the people I love with the same kind of empowerment, so they can get the strength needed to move forward from this stalemate. Then, after that, we can address the healing aspect of it all.

And also → to protect my father’s enterprise and innovation which is his life work, and could be a major contribution to society at large, should it succeed.

What do you guys think?

Rather than give an over all impression, I want to give you some things to consider.

(To begin with, it looks good. I do think there are some finer points to consider.)

First, I think EB is supposed to be for short-term use. Maybe 90 days. Do you want to build a custom that might have such a possible life spam?

Perhaps build what you have above minus EB, and run EB separately. That way after 60 to 90 days, you could discontinue EB and keep running your custom.

Next let’s suppose you do as I suggested above, and discontinue EB after 60 to 90 days… then what?

You could then keep running your custom and rather than EB perhaps Khan, Stark, or Emperor.

Now as for auras, I’m a bit biased for two reasons. One is that I think people think the aura is going to do much of the work. But I think you already know that’s not true, and that you can avoid such thinking. The second reason I feel cautious about auras is because I think they can be energy draining. So running a title with auras in it more than twice a week, perhaps that might be energy draining. Then again, maybe not. So the auras might limit how much you could listen to your custom each week.

Now one more thing, if you want to be involved with your father’s enterprise and innovation, what about something for more OVERT authority. Perhaps GLM or Commander or Khan?

I would think GLM or Commander could be put in there in place of EB (as I explained my bias on EB already).

If Khan, again, I would encourage running that separately stage 1 through 4. Then after stage 4, then perhaps put stage 4 into a custom.

Then again, what if you were running Commander, GLM, and Khan? :grin:

3 Likes

:+1:

So it has been said. Repeatedly :smiley: Although I am not taking that lightly, either. My reason for considering EB is that the drive and focus it has provided for me have been the antithesis of my ADD symptoms in more ways than one. And it synergizes unbelievably well with RoM in regards to shadow work and dealing with that stuff. I also never experienced the reclusiveness that some people are reporting, and the social aspects have also improved on EB.

But then again, the more optimal way might be after all to run it on the side, considering things like this:

And now that I think about it, I did have a short burn-out after the first cycle of EB, leaving me with a week-long cold afterward so… Using it on the side to add throttle (and that family-friendly yet also edgy Papa-Palpatine touch :wink: ) might be the best approach, after all.
By doing that I can regulate the use, ease up the total load of the custom itself, and make the custom more versatile in general…
I’m currently leaning towards a RoM and HoM combo - I think they could potentially synergize really well also, and I plan to run RoM anyway. Revelations of Mind and Money :sweat_smile:

Great suggestions. And all titles that I have considered at some point. I am curious about Commander now in ZPv2. Hmm… Khan… ain’t got no time for that :joy: Though I am considering a healing/break-down period later this year, I also don’t want to commit to another multi-stage right now :fearful:

Also, mine would be a more family-supporting role at the moment. It’s all still very much in the prototype phase, and it’s dealing with the surrounding home-related issues and environment that needs a guiding gentle iron gauntlet - for now :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1:
I’ll keep this in mind, for sure. Though I wonder, what is it in the aura-thingies that drains so much energy? Speaking of - RoM seems to have an Auric effect as well. I wonder how that works… :thinking:

Also, I decided this morning to keep alternating E:HoM and EB major titles until late March, and postpone getting the custom until after that. I believe I will be able to make a more accurate choice by then, and I will also be done with Alch4 and QL4 by then as well.

Lastly, thank you @RVconsultant for the input. Greatly appreciated! :pray:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
This customs is designed for mainly for two goals, Focus and manifestation through power of mind.
I am looking for a place for the module: polyglot, tell if any of these modules could be replaced and won’t cause that much of loss in results, since it’s mostly a focused custom.
PS: light of humility and virtue series: patience are a must for me.
So please suggest, thank you.
QL
EB:ToG
Mindseye
RoM
Ascension chamber
science adept
the streams
the single point
the lines
productivity unleashed
epigenetics and dna
light of humility
Virtue series:patience
IQ and cognitive booster
Patience
Tyrant
Divine will
Current invoker
Void of creation
Yggdrasil

My new custom which I ordered @SaintSpring wish me good results bro :sunglasses:
EB:ToG
The commander
Khan ST4
GLM
PCC
inner circle
WANTED
furious ascent
Fenrir
fearsome
power unleashed
last stand
gloryseeker
Dragon tongue
Achilles
Victory calls
Righteous ire
lifeblood fable
void of creation
Edge of danger

2 Likes

omg
burdbor boshi brother :muscle:

1 Like

:joy:
Looking forward to these results.

2 Likes

Looking at everything you put here, I’ll tell you a couple thing:

1- you will be heavily drained and won’t be able to be as productive (if at all) due to how the cores will affect you (even with all the productivity modules).

2- sooner or later, your mental state will fall into a very withdrawn state, as in, you will be much more introverted and not even wanna talk to anyone, which will work against your inner circle goals.

3- the outward expression of this custom will cause people to be repelled by you, it wont really make you that likable, and most probably could end up with you in situations where people would just cut you off.

4- the amount of manifestations you can possibly hope for are gonna be extremely low, since this custom will end up very introspective and deal with your inner world, you won’t really have much of any external manifestations.

And lastly,

5- not only will you get a lot of recon from this over time, you will also have extremely slow results (I know this cause I’ve tried 7 cores before), and due to that, you will end up not wanting to even run this anymore.

4 Likes

The only useful thing in this post, except the “extremely” part.
And I knew it.

sad dar sad :grin:
@bombayduck, I think lots of people are looking for results. I will report Inshallah.
I am getting presults a week ago haha.
1- I am interested more in Islam, since it’s more in line with my masculine values and character.
2- Today I was also thinking about a circle of friends who are loyal to me and very respectful towards me.
After some time I think I will add RoM or HoM(If the custom turns out being repellant) to the blend for focus and connection.
I was thinking about inner circle or HoM?:thinking: But I don’t prefer the way of HoM.

2 Likes

Me:
Hello just wanna ask about listening times. I am doing 3 minutes for all my titles but I am not sure if it is enough for the custom
Emperor + ROM + 18 modules. Is it ok with 3 minutes or should I listen more, like 5 minutes?

Thanks.

SaintSovereign:
3-5 minutes should be fine. 5 minutes if you want to be on the safe side. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, can someone audit this custom build?

This would be my second custom. I will be running it with this custom which is focused on looksmaxing.

Looksmaxing Custom

WANTED Core
Emperor Fitness ST3 Core
Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
Enchanting Smile
Seducer’s Gaze
Elegance
Alpha Body Language
Sensuality and Handsomeness Improver
Facial Morphing
Moment Immortalized
Ethereal Presence
Equilibrium
Harmonic Singularity
A/SPS: Eyesight
Divine Self-Image
Chosen of Venus
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator

About Me:

• beginner at running subliminals.
  • INTJ

The purpose of this second custom is to…

1. Start my own business to produce massive amounts of wealth
  2. Get better at Marketing/Copywriting - I work as an advertiser already
  3. Strategy & Planning
  4. Learning from the right sources

Keep in mind that I already am productive in my day-to-day life.

CORES
Ascended Mogul Core - should I switch out for Emperor Core? I resonate with Emperor and my personality type matches it. But Ascended Mogul is a less dense title right. I rather be safe to not have recon.

True Sell Core - Perfect for being an online direct response marketer.

MODULES
3. Mastermind - for planning/strategy
4. The Lines - for planning
5. The Streams - increase capacity and speed of thinking
6. IQ and Cognitive Booster - further develop my genius
7. Organized Perfected - organization helps with planning
8. The Way of ROI - make sure i’m doing the high ROI tasks
9. Journey’s Guide - Help get to where I want in a fast and safe way
10. Wisdom Personified - make sure i learn and internalize from the mistakes from my past. I tried starting up businesses in the past and i know why they didn’t work out.
11. Informaticon - finding the right people to learn from and right research to help with copy.
12. Information Releaser - retrieve info from my subconscious that will help me with learning or writing copy
13. Ultimate Writer - I’m not too sure about this module. It seems to go into more than just sales copy, like literature which I don’t need
14. Sacred Words - perfectly convey ideas and persuade others
15. Dragon Tongue - improve wit and come up with the perfect things to say when writing
16. Alexandria - to come up with ideas or different ways to say the same thing and to really understand what I’ve learned
17. Way of Understanding - deeply understand others or my target audience which is important for copywriting
18. Natural Winner - helps with the mindset or even manifestation that success is my destiny and is inevitable
19. Financial Success Reality Shifter - more wealth

Other Considerations

• Rich Core - Seems like I should already have my own business to use this.
  • EOG Core - From what i’ve read, this is an advanced title.
  • Quantum Limitless ST3 or ST4 Core - do these kill your sex drive? I ran limitless three times and it seemed like my hornyness died out hahaha.
  • Mogul Core - I like the “alphaness” that comes with Ascended Mogul.
  • Sultan - raises status and wealth
  • Lion IV - develop my social abilities, your wit, your composure, your body language, and you will see your status
1 Like

Hello, is GLM only for ultima customs?

no

5char

The Ultima format has been discontinued for quite awhile now. Are you looking to make a custom with GLM?

Yeah, but in the q store it said that ultima cores are only for ultima or something to that effect so I was wondering if I could use it on a normal zp custom