Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

I don’t think there is going to be something like this. since the mind, spirit and body are more basic than the wealth which can manifest from these three(in a way).
Basically wealth is a context. But these 3 are not.
I hope I am right to think that RoB is revelation of body.

What does RoB stand for?

1 Like

Revelation of Body

2 Likes

That might be what EOG already is…

1 Like

Thank you my friend! That means a lot to me.

Something like that, but a little different. The last few weeks everything has built up faster and faster through my decisions and actions. As you said, like a race car what accelerates.

The direction it had taken would have led to a disaster. The inner pressure to find a solution became unbearable. I have felt this since I first heard EB. It has built up more and more and in the process the focus became tighter and tighter. EB is a very strong driving force.

RoM was then the afterburner and things were revealed in my life that I did not know before. I had no influence on this process. They just happened.
This was the final trigger for all the changes that occurred afterwards.

Just before it was too late, I turned the wheel and changed direction 180 degrees. I was sure that this was the right direction to better places like you said. Everything was abruptly slowed down and a partial solution was found in peace.

Deceleration yes but only after I had made my decision. Before that, everything ran at full speed. Hard to explain. So much has happened in the last few days/weeks and I have to reflect and process now.

How the whole thing finally ends is still open but the stalemate of the last three years is broken and the direction is now clearer. The road is still rocky.

6 Likes

In regards to this…

I am wondering about this:

How do you guys think RoM (as a major title) will express itself alongside a custom with added Aura mods in the same stack?

In line with the other reply that I just wrote to you, I might be more inclined to make the cores RoM and HoM. Then you can play Emperor Black alongside it from time to time, to add throttle.

These are just abstract ideas though. I haven’t actually tried any of what you’re considering. (Well, with the exception of HoM. Running that one right now.)

1 Like

Sage advice.

I was actually considering this as well. Surely the Auric effect will bleed into the other titles of the stack… and the stuff that RoM inevitably unravels from the depths. That could actually be a very potent tool, to be honest!

Could it, potentially and theoretically, help others towards self-inquiry and realization… unraveling as it were… just as RoM does to us listeners already?

1 Like

What modules??

The last thing i know about ZP titles is that it didn’t include modules.

1 Like

RoM contains a reworked, upgraded version of the RAIKOV module, allowing you to understand concepts on a deep intuitive level almost automatically.

As your journey through the unfolding intensifies, you will undoubtedly find yourself dealing with mathematics and physics on some level (even if just reading through scientific journals). As such, RoM contains a reworked version of Virtuoso di Matematica.

4 Likes

So, i guess the fact, asserted by its creators, that ZP didn’t include modules is no longer true.

:thinking:

1 Like

Not quite.

It’s more that the overly concrete way in which users are interpreting the term ‘module’ has been largely inaccurate.

Sugar is an ingredient in cakes.

But this doesn’t mean that you can cut a cake open and remove the ‘sugar’ module.

In the course of preparation and baking, it becomes integrated with the other ingredients.

It’s the subliminal writing process that used to be more modular and module-based. That has changed.

But of course, there are still ingredients that are included to write a script.

So, in conclusion: there are different ways of using and interpreting the word ‘module’.

7 Likes

This is how the old modules worked:

Now they tailor make the modules to the script. RoM being the first to have this

5 Likes

Can confirm. I am running RoM, EOGST4, Wanted and the revelations towards my wealth hangups as well as sexual hangups (wanted) are DEEP.

uhm

That’s what she said

4 Likes

Dare I ask… how deep? Without making it weird, that is? :joy: :rofl:

I’m running RoM and started with E:HoM yesterday… and I am curious about the unraveling of wealth-related stuff and limiting beliefs.

Revelations of Mind… and Money…?

2 Likes

Well, the limiting beliefs came clear to me WHERE they are coming from.

Precisely why I was always subconsciously sabotaging myself financially once I made decent money.

And the reason was a deep trauma from my childhood with mom I could solve a few loops of RoM, where I felt unworthy because of it. That feeling of unworthiness made me sabotage myself financially because I did think I do not deserve such wealth.

I think other subs before that hinted at it, but RoM has this unique method of CLEARLY bringing thoughts into your mind that explain it all.

Ballsdeep :wink:

7 Likes

I can really relate to that… :roll_eyes:

This has been my experience also. RoM really something else, isn’t it? Truly a Limiting Belief Dissolver.

4/5 Awesome
5/5 Weird
7/5 Would ask again :joy:

2 Likes

Yesterday while negotiating my salary with HR, I felt really hopeless & now my mind is continuously producing thoughts that because of this I will lose this job. It shows how much bad programming my mind have & god knows from how long

7 Likes

for me it’s like understanding myself clearly…going deep into my psyche…but its too early, listening third loop

2 Likes

Can you explain this process a bit like what goes into making a script( that isint too revealing), in my mind subliminals sound like writing down some affirmations and combining them in different ways and somehow it works pretty well.

2 Likes