Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

I’ve kept my play day for AC on Sunday as the next day is Monday and it gives me something to look forward to in ‘bloom’.

#ManifestationMonday

7 Likes

Has anyone on the forum tried using Ascension Chamber alone without a major program, ultima, or custom? Perhaps a 21-day cycle/5 day washout?

I’m wondering what it would be like to listen to Ascension Chamber solo and using the conscious methodologies of manifesting that were mentioned in this thread

1 Like

Apparently AsC is meant to go with a title and not to be used on its own.

2 Likes

From the sales page:

"It is also not designed to be used standalone – in other words, it requires another subliminal with it in a stack. "

3 Likes

Okay, I’ve been feeling more discouraged to run main titles as I’ve been having bad recon for 4 days straight from having too long of a washout by accident and was slightly curious. Thanks Brandon and Seeker

1 Like

If you’re dealing with reconciliation you may want to check out: Open Bounty: Give This A Try and/or Open Bounty: ZP Recon

4 Likes

Actually, the fact that you’ve been experiencing recon suggests that the subliminals are still being actively processed within your system. Working with Ascension Chamber may still be appropriate.

Hmm… also there’s probably something in there to be understood. Recon from not listening? You may have been over-listening before.

4 Likes

This reminds me of my own question I’ve been wondering about:

Does anyone run Ascension Chamber with a single title? I.e, AC and Emperor.

3 Likes

Lovebomb & Mind’s Eye and if you’re feeling spicy, Sanguine. Try that for a month and I hope I don’t get jealous of you being able to run that stack for a cycle to test it out and report your findings for us, that is if you already have those titles by now, because those are the classics in my book.

3 Likes

My dreams last night were so vivid and intense that I woke up 3 or 4 times. All of them were about me being imperiled by different circumstances and managing to get away. I got thirsty twice or thrice too last night.

When listening to AC, just before going to bed, I got an intuition, a feeling, that my very core archetype is “Lightbearer”… just 5-10 seconds before the track ended. Then the urge to build a custom/stack that would be based on that revelation appeared. It would be Stark+Chosen or a custom with similar “objectives”.

Interesting kitten indeed. :sunglasses:

Edit:
I just realized that I want to be a ruler and that’s against my archetype (Magician->Lightbearer) and that’s something that could lead me to…my fall. I don’t know what to make of it yet but something is going on.

3 Likes

Hey everyone, when I use Stark + Libertine + Wanted, can I still add Ascension Chamber or would that be too much. I know it’s 4 ZP’s but since this is a booster would that still be valid?

1 Like

I think officially this is still being tested, but a big part of AC is that it can be run alongside your existing stack of 3 subs, so, yes.

But figure it out for yourself.

1 Like

That is very awesome, and thank you for sharing! I think Stark and Chosen would be great foundation to that end. Add some love modules in there and add AC and you’re good to go! :smiley:

Why not dual-class as King-Magician? That’s what I did :relaxed:

But then again my core archetype would be something more akin to Tzeentchian. Yeah I’m fresstyling this :smirk:

Small is the gate and narrow the road, but power is merely a tool. And I am sure you have both the heart and mind to wield it well. And in the end, what does the desire to do good mean,if we have no power to actualize it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where/what are these archetypes you guys are referring to? Sounds interesting

2 Likes

Ask and ye shall receive! :smiley:

The linkage to the test is a few posts down :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Much appreciated

1 Like

True yet PCC :wink:

I’m going to stick to AC since I’ve got some more manifestations that at first appeared to be “negative” yet in the end they were positive. More on that when I’ve experienced more on AC. It’s a really interesting tool.

1 Like

I ran DR and LB this morning, then realized I should run AC too. I ran it for about 10 seconds when I realized it may be too much. I’ve not been following this thread lately, so when is a good time to run AC if I’m running 2 titles on listening days?

AC is powerful, so I’m being cautious.

Recommendation is after your stack.

1 Like

That moment when you try to get closer to someone at work from another department with a bit of “harmless” manifestation, and the lady in question ends up as your new boss effective immediately. And Yeah, that really happened. She’s sitting next to me now… I mean… come on! Now what do I do?! :rofl:

Damn Ascension Chamber is no joke ladies and gents. Don’t apply it recklessly or you just might get what you wish for!! :sweat:

13 Likes