Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

No subliminal use on washouts whatsoever. Not even the life chargers.

6 Likes

didnā€™t know thatā€¦thanks

1 Like

They have an ultrasonic subliminal underneath, which is why youā€™re still exposing yourself to subliminal messaging.

Hence, NOTHING :wink:

Just to make it clear, why :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love thisšŸ‘

2 Likes

It is done :blush:

1 Like

Anyone trying two loops a week on this?

6 Likes

I wonder too :eyes:

5 Likes

My question isā€¦ if anyone is, would they dare say so? :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Lol, Iā€™ve thought about this countless times. Anyone whoā€™s done so can come out, Iā€™d love to hear about his/her experience

2 Likes

It would be very difficult for them to even get the energy to talk about it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

There really isnā€™t much incentive for someone to come out for something like that. Too many parrots pop up talking about ā€œrulesā€.

Iā€™ve only run it 3 times total myself. Mainly because of doing EoG solo like I did. I may run AC soon though

2 Likes

The thing is itā€™s available as a core module. Most people run their custom more than twice a week. Just saying.

7 Likes

The core version isnā€™t as powerful as the 7-minute experimental version.

2 Likes

@Palpatine the core version is also very strong, i have it in my custom :shushing_face:

9 Likes

Interesting. I have it planned to be in my upcoming custom. How is it working for you?

2 Likes

Iā€™m curious as to how that experience would be, but remember ascension chamber (main store version) is at a power level that surpasses even the current ZP customs being made. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll be toying with something that easily unlocked as new dimension of my subconscious mind with just one loop, I might accidentally start astral traveling, lol jk.

2 Likes

I think that depends on what level you choose for your custom:

3 Likes

Somehow I forgot about ZPT and ZPT^2ā€¦surprising considering that i plan to try them later this year.

1 Like

"I just realized that if I eat 15 meals per day, I can get 5 to 15 times the nutrition of average people!!! Iā€™m going to be way ahead of the game!"

(Not everything that sounds like a good idea, is a good idea. But anyway, blessings be on the experimenters.)

One good question to ask first would be: ā€˜How long does one loop of Ascension Chamber continue to actively function and produce effects?ā€™

13 Likes

As one who practices OMAD, this would have instantly destroyed the notion of ā€œmore loops is strictly betterā€ were I earlier in my SC journey.

4 Likes