Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Wil Khan, DR, or another alternative for this product?
is it custom based or whole new zp product

yep

last night & even in the late morning I have an obsession to stalk check or usually obsession thinking which I am getting from past few months begins

I did play Neville Goddard meditation, & my perspective not only this girl but also about other thoughts which haunt me changed

as the speaker, mentioned visualizing it in perfect form & I did itā€¦ itā€™s like I already have herā€¦& the satisfaction I got was amazingā€¦I know I was just imagining like I imagined the other times but this time itā€™s differentā€¦this time I didnā€™t worry about regret or revenge or thinking about she must be thinking about this thatā€¦I mean why in the world I was thinking what she is thinkingā€¦what do I get by it?

So I did think about visualize about having herā€¦in my armsā€¦saying sorry to me ( i did take full advantage) I made her apologize for etc etc

after one session I feel whole & completeā€¦these feelings I wasnā€™t getting while listening or reading facts that I am whole & complete without her tooā€¦But now in this manifestation, I got what I wantā€¦

I donā€™t care about if, in reality, I will get her notā€¦thatā€™s not the pointā€¦ the point is removing the obsessionā€¦desperation & being control in my own power instead of giving away power by thinking unnecessary thoughts which will not help me

this tool will surely help me in long run in every area of lifeā€¦I had already done 5 sessions of 10 minutes from the morningā€¦ every time I started to do stupid thinkā€¦I suddenly stopped myself & start doing manifestationā€¦& from the last 2 hours, there was 0 impulse about herā€¦

3 Likes

here I was thinking that I will listen to love bomb & let it process for 8 hours & then listen to Khan ST2ā€¦

But thatā€™s just my thought, but how can I counter who makes the productā€¦I didnā€™t read single book about the subconscious :slight_smile:

I will listen to all at once in the morning

1 Like

well no disrespect to herā€¦she is not even 3 out of 10ā€¦but when your ego got hurt then you just try to prove your worth even to the donkeyā€¦that was me until now

she is not the oneā€¦ but there are a few or many incidents from my childhood where I felt left outā€¦not getting any recognition I deserve, I was shy, with zero confidenceā€¦I thought i was uglyā€¦donā€™t look good

I was even afraid to look at myself in the mirror forget about selfies & photos videosā€¦

but I like girls from my childhood & get none except one which I had right now

I want to learn the art of seduction to take care of myself physically emotionally mentally, itā€™s tough but it improved my quality of life

I take selfies even I make videos daily where I put behind many boys who I thought was bolder than me

wanted just make me bold as fuck

hahaha, I already tried 2 sessions with her friend which is far better than herā€¦she is my friend but I was thinking that she was reporting my activity to herā€¦

2 Likes

There seems to be more power available through meditation than just through thoughts. Youā€™re thinking about her anyway, you might as well focus that energy into a more powerful form of influence. She even confronted you about the fake i.d., so if you want to begin to change her perception of who you are then meditation will be helpful. Not that it really matters too much about what she thinks about you anyway. Sheā€™s not that powerful, but since youā€™re thinking about her then you might as well do it in a way that is powerful.

The Robert Zink meditation called ā€œattract a person who doesnā€™t want anything to do with youā€ is really effective for detaching and it will open you up to attracting someone new into your life. The love meditation ā€œmost powerful meditation for attracting a relationshipā€ by Aaron Doughty is excellent. It will pick you up and make you feel love during those time when youā€™re feeling down, and will also open you up to meeting someone new. I had so many love on me and approach me while I was using this meditation.

But i wont stop approaching more thatā€™s for sure
[/quote]
You got the right attitude!! There are almost 8 billion people on the planet. Probably 1 billion are women who are available.

7 Likes

actually, I am thinking that I am writing too much addressing one member so other people will get confusedā€¦so I was just trying to reply to each member with a new post

1 Like

Nopeā€¦I never reveal on her face that I was the one with a fake idā€¦when she ask me via her friend that I was the oneā€¦I went back to her & tell her who is she, she removes her maskā€¦I told her didnā€™t we donā€™t follow each otherā€¦she said yes then I ask what is she is talking aboutā€¦she told nothing

then I compliment her that she looks good with straight hair & lost weight she smile & thanks me

after a few minutes, her friend came to & apologize for any miscommunicationā€¦then she like a madwoman keep calling me on fake idā€¦but I didnā€™t pick up

of course, she must realize I was the oneā€¦because there was no other person who came that day to meet her except meā€¦lol

yeah actually I asked here for help only because my thinking went in autopilot mode

thanks for these I will check them out

yep man, I really needed thatā€¦& I am from morning meditation I again feeling like last nightā€¦full pumpup

thatā€™s fucking amazing

yep

3 Likes

Ok, guys here I got plenty of material to learn more about manifestationā€¦I am putting all the info I got from reading this thread & also replies to my postā€¦for any newcomer like me

• Malkuth AC SublimalResults
  • Malkuth AC SublimalResults -2
  • Neville Goddard
  • Law of Assumption
  • Joseph Murphy
  • Joseph Alai
  • Sammy Ingram
  • Sage_Sanguine AC SublimalResults
  • manifestation guided meditation
  • The Robert Zink meditation called ā€œattract a person who doesnā€™t want anything to do with youā€
  • ā€œmost powerful meditation for attracting a relationshipā€ by Aaron Doughty

Malkuth

Straight-forward description.

1. Write down your goal in clear, relatable language.
  2. Think of or write down various details of how your life might feel and look after that goal has been achieved.
  3. If you want to go an extra step, stretch your imagination to capture the feeling that the change has already occurred. Think, write, say, or simply feel ā€œI am grateful that this has happened.ā€

Thatā€™ll do it.

Malkuth

Another Manifesting Approach (requires very little ā€˜beliefā€™).

Reverse Engineering

In this case, you:

1. look at the realities that are already appearing in your life.
  2. consider your behaviors, attitudes, and practices in relation to those realities.
  3. apply similar behaviors, attitudes, and practices to contribute to new realities.

As always, be patient and compassionate with yourself and treat it as an experiment.

Brandon

Look into Neville Goddard and the Law of Assumption - you can manifest specific people. It all comes down to your subconscious beliefs and the resistance that you have.

Iā€™ve suggested like Neville Goddard, Joseph Murphy, Joseph Alai, Sammy Ingram, etc. Thereā€™s videos out there to help you learn how to do it.

Iā€™ve learnt as well as using ME & AsC to do these things and beyond.

Sage_Sanguine

I recommend that you actually step away from any focus on this woman; youā€™re only creating resistance.

Easier said than done, Iā€™m well aware. But that fact remains that too much attention on something you want to manifest goes against you. She goes this way, you long for her. She removes you

Re. Focus. I see youā€™re too focused on the lack of her rather than the positives. I myself have manifested specific women and specific encounters and happenings with those women. It takes:

1. Calibrated Intent
  2. Will
  3. EASE

The last is the most important.

I would recommend you sit with yourself and consider how you identity with this girl, how you think about this girl, and how you feel about this girl.

We manifest based off of perception of our self in identity and our relation to the world around us.

A trick that Iā€™ve learned is not focusing on what I want and that Iā€™m not getting from specific people. I focus on what I like and already have and gently and gradually progress those feelings into what I desire.

10 Likes

Reflect on this:

Youā€™re already manifesting. You are already doing it.

Have you ever observed your nervous system ā€˜beatingā€™ your heart?

How is it doing it?

Observe your nervous system ā€˜breathing the lungsā€™.

Ask, and notice, how it is doing it.

the heart is already beating

your lungs are already breathing

Observe the feel of it.

Observe (by feeling) how it is done.

Earth seems to stand still. Yet, relative to the Sun, Earth is speeding at 220 kilometers per second. And yet, it feels like ā€˜nothingā€™.

Intelligent people, when asked whatā€™s happening or what theyā€™re doing, often answer ā€˜Nothingā€™. When in fact, at that very moment, they are busier than 10,000 metropolitan factories. And it is an intelligent response. Our mind allocates resources to automatize processes that do not require our immediate attention. When we say ā€˜nothing is happeningā€™, weā€™re clearing a space and setting boundaries that allow us to choose where to place our focus. Itā€™s a very good idea and an important skill.

But a student and explorer of Mind and Experiencing learns to throw away this Intelligence and to become a Fool.

She learns to see 10,000 things where an Intelligent person sees Nothing.

As a result, this Fool becomes (for a time) unable to answer the simplest questions. ā€œWhere are we?ā€ ā€œWhatā€™s happening?ā€ ā€œWhat are you doing?ā€

Allowing more of what was previously automatic into awareness renders the Intelligent Person Foolish.

And this Foolishness is exactly the place to be.

The student of mind is a Foolish Fool.

With experience and humility, the student of mind becomes an Intelligent Fool. And over more time, a Wise Fool.

Feel free to ignore this Foolishness.

But on this study of Manifesting, try a bit of Foolishness.

Look at things that you ā€˜already understandā€™, and notice that you donā€™t understand them at all.

Try to see where theyā€™re coming from.

notice how you may be contributing to them

then see what else happensā€¦

22 Likes

I wonder how many more days till we get the meditation for Ascension chamber.

4 Likes

Itā€™s going to be even more of a game changer than AsC already is. Iā€™ve become so much more condciously aware of my manifestation ability due to AsC (and my own research and studies).

8 Likes

It is custom based. It is at the Q shop.

I donā€™t know what youā€™re asking. Are you wondering if another product will substitute for New Beginnings?

1 Like

OK so I had to update.

Yesterday I was driving by the gas station near my house, and heading to highway. As I pass station, my exgf in her car pulls behind me and onto highway. End of occurrence. Around 6pm

Tonight I drive by again on way to highway and again my exgf pulls out of station behind me and onto highway, we both end up at the grocery store. Neither of us talks until she and I cross paths in the produce section. Around 8pm

Turns out both of us were misunderstood on issues that brought about our no contact. I offered up the possibility of her stopping by which she did an hour later.

We caught up and cleared the air of the past. I think things might rekindle in the future.

Aside from that, I truly cannot believe how many times we crossed paths the past 10 days. @SaintSovereign this is like magic. Itā€™s as if the universe said, you two gotta talk and we finally did. Even my exgf brought up how in the past we never ran into each other yet this week was so strange. Iā€™ve listened twiceā€¦my mind is just blown.

31 Likes

An interesting little manifestation that occured to me few days ago:

I was going on a date with a girl, and we agreed to go to a particular bar. On the way there, she asked me: ā€œDo you think we will be able to grab seats at some table there?ā€. As this place is really small and usually very crowded and it was mid-evening, I replied: ā€œNo way, unless someone was about to leave (their table) the exact moment we enterā€. And we ended our talk about it.

As we entered the bar, it was really crowded as I expected, all the seating places were taken and many people were standing, butā€¦we barely made a few steps in, and just next to us, one couple was leaving, leaving their table just for us! The girl I was with was like ā€œOMG, we are so luckyā€, and I just smiled, realising what I did. :slight_smile:

The reason I think it worked so efortless was that I thought it in a bit of detail how it will happen and made a ā€œrealisticā€ scenario in my head, but on the other hand didnā€™t overthink it or put any expectancy over that (because it wasnā€™t all that important). In other words, I thought of something I want to manifest (unconsciously in this case) and then let it go.

The problem with bigger manifestations I think is that we tend to overthink it and have some conscious and subconscious fears and blockages that prevents us from manifesting our dreams (where SC comes to the rescue!). Also, apparently we donā€™t realise the power we have.

25 Likes

Manifestation is becoming a game changer for meā€¦helping my constant negative thoughts into positive ones just by visualizing itā€¦aweosme

8 Likes

Iā€™ll toss my tip in because I never felt confident in my visualizing.
ā€™
So Iā€™d take my now feeling whether about a certain topic or not and Iā€™d check to see what that feeling is now. Then Iā€™d check well is this how I want to feel, or is it what Iā€™d like to create? No.

So that would help me let go instantly. Then Iā€™d go well how would I feel without this problem if I could never ever have that problem again? And/or how would I feel if it were just how I wanted it to be?

Then Iā€™d just feel that feeling as long as I could and then forget about it. :smiley: Sometimes Iā€™d cycle through if some unwanted feelings or doubts came up again until I could hold the feeling.

The neville way, in my understanding, is to live in the end with no need to know the how. He says the how will work itself out, your job is just to know and live in the end.

3 Likes

Yeah complete program which could replace new beginning

Because I havenā€™t have any custom base product yet

I donā€™t know. However if I were to, Iā€™d go with Dragon Reborn.

3 Likes

Hmmm, i tired DR st1 with Khan st1ā€¦biggest mistake,
I will surely use Dr with love bomb after 3 months

1 Like

Would we use AC if there are washout days now? I run AC every Friday, but yesterday my washout days started.

1 Like