Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Am not trying to say that we should try more loop. Also to answer that question I’ve notice that after 1 cycle and 1 week in a new cycle it last about the whole week now. But at first it felt like just the first couple of days.

3 Likes

There’d be nothing wrong if you were saying that. You’re allowed to ask questions and explore. I was (facetiously) pointing out a possible flaw in the idea, but I don’t actually know what would happen. These days I’ve been keeping things pretty conservative.

Again, I have no idea. My suspicion? I think it probably lasts quite a while. Even longer than a week. I suspect that there’s a cumulative effect on the mind such that the response grows stronger with each successive week.

Not sure yet.

Hopefully we’ll see.

7 Likes

Am hoping so because so far each week I keep getting more and more evidence that my goals are closer to being manifested.

3 Likes

To me it does at least that’s why I listen to it every other time I listen to my custom Wich I only play once or twice a week with 3 days off

So in fact I play AC after 7 days. Wich is just a day more than once a week, and damn my life is getting changed quick, fast, toward where I want even if I wasn’t consciously aware of it lol

4 Likes

I just play it every Monday unless I’m ‘washing out’.

I love that approach because it contributes to making Mondays something cherished and to look forward to. Changing some of that societal programming.

11 Likes

I started it a Monday lol

It’s true Monday is just a normal day in the end might as well try and appreciate it as much as the others

Mondey sound like a trauma and it’s not normal :joy:

3 Likes

I started loving mondays ever since I started my own business.

Already can’t wait for tomorrow morning!

It’s a question of life setup!

12 Likes

It now known as Ascension Monday, because AC is the perfect way to start of your week on your path to even greater heights! :blush:

4 Likes

Another great Ascension Chamber session today.

It left me with a feeling of elation that lasted for some time afterwards.

9 Likes

Alrighty then, let’s try out this kitten finally! :star_struck:

I’ve never believed in this kind of “magic” and shaping your reality using it but, hell, SC knows what they’re doing so let’s have a dance tonight.

1 Like

I’ve kept my play day for AC on Sunday as the next day is Monday and it gives me something to look forward to in ‘bloom’.

#ManifestationMonday

7 Likes

Has anyone on the forum tried using Ascension Chamber alone without a major program, ultima, or custom? Perhaps a 21-day cycle/5 day washout?

I’m wondering what it would be like to listen to Ascension Chamber solo and using the conscious methodologies of manifesting that were mentioned in this thread

1 Like

Apparently AsC is meant to go with a title and not to be used on its own.

2 Likes

From the sales page:

"It is also not designed to be used standalone – in other words, it requires another subliminal with it in a stack. "

3 Likes

Okay, I’ve been feeling more discouraged to run main titles as I’ve been having bad recon for 4 days straight from having too long of a washout by accident and was slightly curious. Thanks Brandon and Seeker

1 Like

If you’re dealing with reconciliation you may want to check out: Open Bounty: Give This A Try and/or Open Bounty: ZP Recon

4 Likes

Actually, the fact that you’ve been experiencing recon suggests that the subliminals are still being actively processed within your system. Working with Ascension Chamber may still be appropriate.

Hmm… also there’s probably something in there to be understood. Recon from not listening? You may have been over-listening before.

4 Likes

This reminds me of my own question I’ve been wondering about:

Does anyone run Ascension Chamber with a single title? I.e, AC and Emperor.

3 Likes

Lovebomb & Mind’s Eye and if you’re feeling spicy, Sanguine. Try that for a month and I hope I don’t get jealous of you being able to run that stack for a cycle to test it out and report your findings for us, that is if you already have those titles by now, because those are the classics in my book.

3 Likes

My dreams last night were so vivid and intense that I woke up 3 or 4 times. All of them were about me being imperiled by different circumstances and managing to get away. I got thirsty twice or thrice too last night.

When listening to AC, just before going to bed, I got an intuition, a feeling, that my very core archetype is “Lightbearer”… just 5-10 seconds before the track ended. Then the urge to build a custom/stack that would be based on that revelation appeared. It would be Stark+Chosen or a custom with similar “objectives”.

Interesting kitten indeed. :sunglasses:

Edit:
I just realized that I want to be a ruler and that’s against my archetype (Magician->Lightbearer) and that’s something that could lead me to…my fall. I don’t know what to make of it yet but something is going on.

3 Likes