Honest Feedback on Qv2

Gotta move for now. These links will answer your questions.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

My lazy ass doesn’t take action on the huge Majors I run either. I think I’ll be ok.

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh gosh, buddy I have just explained this several times. See, if you listen a Subliminal for Sex and you are not having Sex because you are working on business – you WILL resist the script, it simply can not process and execute it has no way of expression – you can not have Sex with your laptop right? LOL :slight_smile:

I am an Alchemist, I’m very well versed with both the western and eastern systems. The problem is also the following if I do a charging exercise, say Middle Pillar the scripts get more intense, and so does the resistance if it was already previously present.

Correct, my Crown, Third Eye, and Throat are fully open I decided to go with Sex Mastery and other Titles so I can focus on my lower chakra’s but unfortunately due to reasons explained it is giving me issues.

My friend, so are you enjoying your attitude shifts with the subs, or are you actually gaining results and if not why not? In the end, all of us are here to evolve right? I think it is fair to share results but also to share the “negative” experiences.

2 Likes

Okay see – I have a huge headache right now, not even a headache just ridiculous brain pressure which I know for a fact is due to resistance.

Mainly since I listened to two loops yesterday and it had no way of expression, Primal and Sex Mastery need some kind of interaction with a woman to be able to express themselves. So, what I will do is the following because I’m not going to sit in this state and be unproductive – I just reached out to a friend and I’m going to have fun with her and let you know what I experienced, how the scripts worked and executed and what happened.

And how my headache faded like it was never there before. LOL.

Often people are mistaking this for reconciliation but it is not. So what I mean is that I want to be able to take action upon that which I personally decide every single moment of a day, instead of being urged and pulled in a direction and being punished for it if I do not.

A mental blockage is also emotional blockage, and I personally Love to enjoy life ya know – life is enjoyed through emotions :slight_smile:

I will follow up on this later.

Again, I’m not implying Qv2 does not work, is not functional, or even effective. It is tremendously effective if used in a certain kind of way.

That is aligning your conscious actions with the subconscious scripting.

I will give a few examples just to elaborate – in my Custom, I have Enchanting Smile and Seducer Gaze – the Enchanting Smile essentially works and expresses so long I have someone in my surrounding to smile at.

Seducer Gaze on the other hand only expresses when I’m conversing with a Woman that I find sexually and romantically attractive.

Imagine none of those conditions being present externally – yes, that’s right – resistance occurs and the script builds up without processing (blockage).

3 Likes

No. No. No. Hell no.

We’re not taking our technology backward because of @Hermit’s pet theories that subliminals go beyond the subconscious into the infinite where your higher selves must faciliate the request and it’s omg just too POWERFUL, or whatever. To me, it is the highest form of arrogance to think that because you overestimated your capacity to listen to a stack and are now going through reconciliation that there’s something wrong with the technology and we should literally make it weaker. And then, you have the audacity to try and rile up other members and convince them that you know more than we do about the topic. You ordered those customs exactly ONE WEEK ago. I doubt you have had the time to experiment with different listening schedules, or even taken rest days. They are exceptionally dense and full of the most potent modules we have available. You overestimated your ability to listen to these two customs and now you’re blaming the technology rather than the fact that you simply can’t handle it.

We issued new listening guidelines as a starting point. If you can’t handle 1 loop every other day, then switch it to 1 loop every two days (or more) until you find your sweet spot. That’s the solution, not for us to dumb down the technology.

There is nothing wrong with Qv2 or Ultima v2. Absolutely nothing.

Here’s what’s actually happening: there’s a subset of people who like to ignore the recommendations at every turn because they think they know more than us. They play lawyer games with what we say, trying to find ways to “optimize listening time” by subtly redefining what we’re saying. We say, “you can use Ultima as a booster,” and then they’ll ask question after question about what constitutes using Ultima as a booster in an attempt to figure out how they can sneak in more loops. Go check out the new listening guidelines thread and you’ll see exactly what I mean.

We keep saying over and over, as the technology improves, less listening time is necessary – even to the point that some people will get results at 1-2 loops per WEEK. What does everyone do? Keep listening at high levels, then complaining about the reconciliation.

@Hermit – you need to drop the ego and stop pretending that you know more about the situation than we do. You also need to realize that you may not be as resilient as you thought. You’re literally frustrated with the fact that you can’t brute force your subconscious like you used to and taking it personally. Rather than admitting that and CUTTING BACK ON THE LOOPS to find your sweet spot until you can add to the number of loops again, you’re trying to convince us that it’s a failing of the technology.

Guys, we finished Qv2 way back in like FEBRUARY and have been testing it since then. Guess what? Our paid, private testers, who follow all the instructions perfectly because that’s how they get paid, had NO PROBLEMS with Qv2. Why? Because they weren’t lying to themselves about how much they could handle.

Enough of this “Qv2 is just too strong” mess. Cut back on the number of loops. Start with 1 loop every three days if you have to. It’s time to understand that with the progression of our technology, you no longer have to listen non-stop to get results, and that’s a GOOD thing.

Now, if you have alternate listening schedules or ideas that you want to suggest, we are open to it and will even promote them on the upcoming listening instructions article as a community driven effort. But, any thread claiming Qv2 is fundamentally flawed because iT’s ToO sTrOnG is wrong. This is not a subjective thing. You are objectively wrong because we have extensively tested this for months before we launched it. Cut back on the loops.

Q+ is going to be even stronger and may require one loop a week. That is the goal. We are not going back to asking people to spend half their day listening to their stack. Not only that… ya’ll wanna know why full automation is taking so long? It’s because we asked our programmer to also build in the framework for the next evolution of Q: voice embedding. By that, we mean you’ll be able to upload a recording of your voice and Q will create a voice print from that and your subliminals will then be in YOUR OWN VOICE. That will significantly reduce reconciliation while making the subs powerful. We are also clearly working on the problem of reconciliation, as seen in the open bounty thread under Subliminal Club labs.

So, no. We will not be making our technology weaker. We will not go backward. We are going to march forward and create the world’s most effective subliminals that are accessible in cost, accessible in the fact you don’t have to listen for six hours a day, and accessible in the fact that anyone can use them.

37 Likes

Wrong. It’s reconciliation. Our scripts are not scripted in a way that it “pushes” you to do anything. We followed the same philosophy as Qv1. Qv2 was more of a build upgrade and a change in the way we handled healing. Much of the core scripting is the SAME. Stop acting like you know what’s in the script, I’m serious.

Wrong. And stop using that term “resistance” here. That’s from another producer and has nothing to do with our subs. You’re not “resisting,” you’re having a hard time integrating the script’s challenges. You’re just being too arrogant to realize that you may not be as “alpha” as you thought. You’re equating having harsh reconciliation with “weakness” and rationalizing it away.

I’m not warning anyone else about pretending to have some kind of deep insight or secret knowledge of SubliminalClub.

13 Likes

@SaintSovereign, you have no reasons to attack me like that for sharing my honest viewpoint and experience.

Delete this Thread if you want but if I can not share honestly, in a kind manner that is refrained from judgment and opinion about others. I’ve not once made a judgment nor opinion about you, someone else, or this company.

If this does not serve you do whatever with it, such a response just does not serve me.

4 Likes

POGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

pogu

i love you guys im almost gonna cry out of joy bro :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I called it!!!

3 Likes

pogu

1 Like

I have asked you multiple times, @Fire has asked multiple times, @RVconsultant has asked multiple times, @DarkPhilosopher has asked multiple times for you to stop writing your theory posts in a way that insinuates that you have some kind of insider information about how our titles work. We’ve had to deal with a ton of support questions where people are citing false information that you’ve said and it’s become tiring. That’s where the irritation comes from, not the fact that you’re having issues with Qv2.

You’re now telling people that they’re not going through reconciliation, they’re going through “resistance,” which is a different concept than what happens with our subs, and now we’ll have people flooding our support inbox with that.

You can’t “resist” our titles because of the way we wrote it – how do you “resist” when no one’s forcing you to do anything. That other producer has a module they call the Optimal Engine or something that forces your subconscious to focus all of it’s efforts on achieving the sub goal, hence why he calls it “resistance,” because you’re resisting the script and the goal. There’s nothing technically wrong with the way he’s doing it, but that’s also why you can’t stack their titles. It’ll cause conflicts.

We don’t do that. We call it reconciliation, and it literally feels different. Reconciliation is having a hard time integrating the sub’s challenges into your current belief system, hence why you still get some results while going through recon, but you get the feeling that “something is off,” or “you don’t know who you are.”

You’re literally going through harsh reconciliation and you’re having a hard time admitting it to the point that you’re hurting other people’s journeys with the way you’re approaching it.

It’s just tough love, because someone needs to sit down and say, DUDE – STOP IT.

13 Likes

If it was reconciliation I would have told you – I run a social or romantic Custom and I’m focusing on other goals, how is the Alchemy supposed to express?

My headache is already gone, I’m in a social environment now and the scripts instantly executed. In fact, I feel great – so how do I need rest days? It’s not about resting because I’ve overloaded it is because I am not in the environment for the alchemy to work.

If that does not make sense to you, I’m sorry but I have no other way to explain it.

I’d appreciate it if you refrain from attacking me as a person, I really do not take that for granted. I shared a perspective, experience, and viewpoint here in a curious manner and I wish to be treated as such.

Buddy, I really do not feel like escalating this anymore.

My apologies if this caused any trouble.

2 Likes

You claim to know deeply about Alchemy and the workings of the mind, it’s interesting you need subliminals still.

And I believe it’s counterproductive, no one goes to Nvidia or AMD saying “your new chips are so powerful they have cut down my work in half.”

3 Likes

I’m not running PCC (I’m running Emperor) and even so, it is incredibly easy to see that this thread is about much more than you just innocently sharing your experience/viewpoint.

The fact that you got called out on it and still continue to hide behind the “I’m just sharing my experience/viewpoint, you’re attacking me”.

Well… I admire Saint’s patience. It’s nice to see that the founders are congruent

6 Likes

NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@Hermit
I know what you mean and you are right about many things here, i can tell from experience.

1 Like

It makes sense. You’re just wrong. I don’t know how to put it into nicer terms. You’re wrong about this, point blank. We have more data, we have more testers, we have a bird’s eye view of the situation. You have your experiences and the experiences of those who you have convince to “agree” with you.

Fact of the matter is, we’re not going backward. Ya’ll need to cut back on the loops.

No, you made a lot of claims that you can’t back up with anything other than it’s your personal experience, and you wrote them in ways that made them sound definitive, even though the mistake is yours. For example:

How many times have me and @Fire said that customs perform better when they are tightly integrated and focused? The more focused the sub, the better it’ll work, the faster the results. So, you made an unfocused custom with several cores and now you’re frustrated that it doesn’t work as you had imagined? AND you brute force listened to it??? And the solution, in your opinion, is to GO BACKWARDS in technology?

Like, seriously – I’m over discussing this. I can’t get anything done these days because someone is pulling a stunt and I have to stop everything and deal with it.

8 Likes

I’d be willing to bet that if I looked over your posts, you’d be skirting the recommendations and overexposing yourself too.

This is the final line, ya’ll. We will not be going backward in technology because we have people who won’t listen to what we’re recommending and pretending to know more than we do about the technology. We did not make a mistake. All the paid private testers did not make mistakes. All the unpaid private testers (including Q-Programmer, who now has a full time job making 250k/year listening to his Qv2 custom) did not make a mistake.

If you’re having issues:

• Cut back on the number of loops, and/or
  • Take more rest days.
  • Make sure your customs are tightly focused (we’ve said so many times, NO kitchensink customs)
  • Try to focus your stacks too, make sure they synergize.
  • For example: Primal Seduction, Libertine, Diamond = Focused
  • StarkQ, Mind’s Eye, R.I.C.H. = Focused
  • Emperor, R.I.C.H Crypto, Limitless Executive = Focused

You can look at all those “focused” stacks and tell exactly what the person is trying to achieve.

It really is that simple.

12 Likes