Order #2022113] (July 19, 2021)

Shiny :star: :star_struck:

Use one i always advise start with emperor for at least 6 months

1 Like

all majors/standard customs? no ultimas?

(reaching out for some validation)

1 Like

You gotta find your personal sweet spot.

Just because Simon can run it, doesn’t mean you automatically can as well :wink:

For me, one sub PER DAY seems to be the right thing. Exceptions are compact subs like ME or if I’ve been running it for a while (like RICH) that seems to go with another sub in a day.

2 Likes

tottaly agree

but im doing really great on 3 subs per day but adding one more sub is tempting :joy:

thats why i asked him :rofl: i wanna see how dense his stack is
me love me some shiny sub :cowboy_hat_face:

All Q/Uv2s. No Customs.

The main stack is: G4, EQ, WQ, RichU
Emperor & Wanted are heavy files for me. I have not played all 4 in a single day yet.
I’m trying to eliminate/replace 1-2 of these, but they all seem to be musts for current requirements.

Over the last 2 weeks, I’ve also played only once each of: PCC, K4, SQ, BWU
These were tests to find said replacements. Failed. None of them will be played again.

Most days, I play 3 files. Sometimes for experimental reasons, I’ve gone up to 4. And on a day I feel I can’t take more, I’m ok taking a second day off, or stopping at 1 or 2 files.

I tend to lose effects after 4-5 days, so I don’t do long breaks or washouts.

I do bounty with 500ml of hot water in the morning with 4-5 spoons of sugar and 3-5gms of instant coffee.

:grin:

5 Likes

Smart. As always.

Pragmatic and to the point.

Thanks for sharing your process.

I’ve got three (+ two) as well right now. It’s a bit funny in some ways.

Two of them are 20-module customs.

PATHS I played for a year in Terminus build already. Now I’m playing it in Standard Qv2. Not sure how that impacts processing load.

NAISSANCE is a brand new Standard Qv2 Custom. But the three cores (Alchemist, QL, and Mind’s Eye), I played for a year. Again, not sure how that impacts processing load, but I’d imagine it’s positively.

Third is a doozie: Dragon Reborn. Thing is, what convinced me to run it was that I found major healing/recon effects from a couple of modules in Naissance. Figured if healing’s happening, then let’s do healing. And brought in DR. I’m kind of thinking of it as a (very powerful) 21st module for NAISSANCE.

The plus two are my Ultima Boosters: Paragon Complete and Jet Stream B Custom Ultima.

I haven’t played those at all in about 1.5/2 weeks. I’m looking to gradually reintroduce them (at low levels of play). But only if they don’t add too much load. Paragon I usually play overnight, or while waking (1 loop).

So, that’s my deal.

1 Like

It seems that I’m the odd one that can run 7 subs daily. The V2 versions are much easier on me and I actually feel energized when I run them, even HOM V2 version energizes me. The only sub that gave me reconciliation was Heartsong, probably due to the problems with my current relationship.

4 Likes

simon, i have no clue what those are

can you please list their full names?

thx!

G4 = Ecstasy of Gold, Stage 4
EQ = Emperor
WQ = Wanted
RichU = R.I.C.H Ultima

PCC = Power Can Corrupt
K4 = Khan, Stage 4
SQ = Stark
BWU = Beast Within Ultima

Try and guess the next time. It’s ok to be wrong here. :hugs:

2 Likes

thanks simon!

:hugs: :hugs:

DAAAAAYUMMM!

3 Likes

Whats with the subs and sugar? Do we have any knowledge on why this apparently aids removing recon etc?

1 Like

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i gotta say that you got me on my toes, now i wanna really try running 4 subs hahahahahah (im running 3)

wait hold on, ur running 7 subs? i thought that was loops DAMUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

what subs are you running

3 Likes

@lrw is a lady. She’s really sweet. :ok_woman:t2: That’s why she can run all these subs. :woman_superhero:

:joy:

6 Likes

If you are playing 3 everyday, then you will certainly be able to run 4 at 1on:1off.

2 Likes

DAUMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

she is killing it! hahahahah!
MUAHWHAHAHAHA

im so excited to add 1 more sub brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@lrw youre supernatural!!

1 Like

im about to cry man
of excitment and love man

I AM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PS: @Simon im running 2 Q’s and 1 ultima, so its a light stack

wow if shes running over than 5 Q’s shes a diffrent creature :joy: best genetics ever

2 Likes

I’m running 3 customs that include Seductress, Daredevil, and Heartsong as the cores. One is an Ultima for physical shifting. The one that contains Seductess is labeled as Q, even though I got it in middle of June. The third custom is labeled as a Q+V2. I add either a Q or a V2 seductress standalone. Then I run Libertine, Survival Instinct and Sex mastery.

I listen to these at night, starting around 8 pm. There are times when I am ready to start the day and run to the gym after 5 hours of sleep. I usually have a glass of water upon getting up, and I go work out at the gym. Just full of energy and I’m getting less calories throughout the day.

3 Likes

Perhaps Libertine has turned me into a different creature. I use all that energy to workout.

3 Likes