Order #2022113] (July 19, 2021)

Smart. As always.

Pragmatic and to the point.

Thanks for sharing your process.

I’ve got three (+ two) as well right now. It’s a bit funny in some ways.

Two of them are 20-module customs.

PATHS I played for a year in Terminus build already. Now I’m playing it in Standard Qv2. Not sure how that impacts processing load.

NAISSANCE is a brand new Standard Qv2 Custom. But the three cores (Alchemist, QL, and Mind’s Eye), I played for a year. Again, not sure how that impacts processing load, but I’d imagine it’s positively.

Third is a doozie: Dragon Reborn. Thing is, what convinced me to run it was that I found major healing/recon effects from a couple of modules in Naissance. Figured if healing’s happening, then let’s do healing. And brought in DR. I’m kind of thinking of it as a (very powerful) 21st module for NAISSANCE.

The plus two are my Ultima Boosters: Paragon Complete and Jet Stream B Custom Ultima.

I haven’t played those at all in about 1.5/2 weeks. I’m looking to gradually reintroduce them (at low levels of play). But only if they don’t add too much load. Paragon I usually play overnight, or while waking (1 loop).

So, that’s my deal.

1 Like

It seems that I’m the odd one that can run 7 subs daily. The V2 versions are much easier on me and I actually feel energized when I run them, even HOM V2 version energizes me. The only sub that gave me reconciliation was Heartsong, probably due to the problems with my current relationship.

4 Likes

simon, i have no clue what those are

can you please list their full names?

thx!

G4 = Ecstasy of Gold, Stage 4
EQ = Emperor
WQ = Wanted
RichU = R.I.C.H Ultima

PCC = Power Can Corrupt
K4 = Khan, Stage 4
SQ = Stark
BWU = Beast Within Ultima

Try and guess the next time. It’s ok to be wrong here. :hugs:

2 Likes

thanks simon!

:hugs: :hugs:

DAAAAAYUMMM!

3 Likes

Whats with the subs and sugar? Do we have any knowledge on why this apparently aids removing recon etc?

1 Like

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i gotta say that you got me on my toes, now i wanna really try running 4 subs hahahahahah (im running 3)

wait hold on, ur running 7 subs? i thought that was loops DAMUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

what subs are you running

3 Likes

@lrw is a lady. She’s really sweet. :ok_woman:t2: That’s why she can run all these subs. :woman_superhero:

:joy:

6 Likes

If you are playing 3 everyday, then you will certainly be able to run 4 at 1on:1off.

2 Likes

DAUMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

she is killing it! hahahahah!
MUAHWHAHAHAHA

im so excited to add 1 more sub brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@lrw youre supernatural!!

1 Like

im about to cry man
of excitment and love man

I AM ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PS: @Simon im running 2 Q’s and 1 ultima, so its a light stack

wow if shes running over than 5 Q’s shes a diffrent creature :joy: best genetics ever

2 Likes

I’m running 3 customs that include Seductress, Daredevil, and Heartsong as the cores. One is an Ultima for physical shifting. The one that contains Seductess is labeled as Q, even though I got it in middle of June. The third custom is labeled as a Q+V2. I add either a Q or a V2 seductress standalone. Then I run Libertine, Survival Instinct and Sex mastery.

I listen to these at night, starting around 8 pm. There are times when I am ready to start the day and run to the gym after 5 hours of sleep. I usually have a glass of water upon getting up, and I go work out at the gym. Just full of energy and I’m getting less calories throughout the day.

3 Likes

Perhaps Libertine has turned me into a different creature. I use all that energy to workout.

3 Likes

wish you nothing but greatness and love in your journey. my friend

1 Like

It’s not our place to decide what’s ethical or unethical for you. Clearly, when it comes to our products and websites (like the forum), we can dictate certain things, like absolutely no racism, sexism or other forms of discrimination, but what you do in your personal life away from us is not our place.

We haven’t made any determination on this. But, if anyone wants to help us test things, see the thread called “Open Bounty” under SubClub Labs.

6 Likes

Eating that much sugar he is going to loose all his teeth and end up looking like a parrot :slight_smile:

I don’t think that piracy is an issue, at all.

Here is another way of looking at it:

Pirating a product is an action.
You cannot take actions that are not in alignment with your subconscious belief systems.

What are the subconscious belief systems that allow for this action to manifest?
Scarcity beliefs, entitlement, lack of honesty, lack of self-respect and respect for others, immaturity etc.

If someone were to hypothetically pirate a product of Sub Club’s and use it to successfully to gain results, such as let’s say Ascension or the newly released Sage: Immortal,
given the nature of Sub Club’s subliminals and how they grow you in a congruent manner to become the best version of yourself and beyond while allowing you to manifest the reality that you desire…

The pirate’s subconscious belief systems would change and they would develop the self-respect, honorable, abundant adult mindset and authentic inner congruence on an internal level which would manifest externally through their actions.

I don’t realistically see how a person who pirated Sub Club’s subliminals and had life changing results would be able to continue using the products and knowingly operate within the same sphere of “unethical behavior” rooted in poor programming of dishonestly cheating another human being out of their hard work and money that they use to put food on the table.

The subconscious math doesn’t check out.

More than likely they would buy the product that they pirated or in some cases even overcompensate for their previous actions that they no longer resonate with. So in the long run, the process of pirating subliminals and gaining the benefit of the intended result of the product without having to pay, can’t realistically happen with Sub Club’s subliminals like it would with other real world products such as a movie or a video game.

3 Likes

Woah! That’s a huge jump you made there. :smiley:

My answers were: Love, Generosity, the Desire to Help a relative or a friend. :heart:

It’s just an easier way to get someone to try it out. Obviously, don’t let them try everything you own. :sweat_smile:

I don’t think subliminals are being uploaded on large public trackers, or whatever is the current popular way of pirating.

Besides, if they’re sharing a file they own, but aren’t stacking right now… it would be perfectly legal & ethical to lend – if it were not a downloadable product. :innocent:

My point: I believe the SC Founders understand that 99% of customers who will ever send a copy of the product to someone (which is a small subset to begin with), will not be doing it out of any malicious intent towards the company. Hence, putting suggestions to manage that is a waste of everyone’s mental bandwidth, an inviting unnecessary and completely avoidable recon.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Let’s not turn this into a discussion about filesharing, okay guys? This topic went from a support request into a free-for-all. I’m of half a mind to simply close it at this point, since I have the expectation that blackadder’s concerns have been addressed by now.

The other half of my mind wants to join in, but being a moderator and all there’s just some things I can’t allow myself to indulge in.

2 Likes