Order #2022113] (July 19, 2021)

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Chaps i put in an order for a custom on 19th July not heard anything back. I have raised a support ticket via the hub and sent a pm to Saint no replies.

Can you tell the support team to give me a full refund please.

Seems like everyone is having a problem with receiving their custom

Also @Abhishek is having the same issue

And someone else i cant remember

1 Like

that would be me :cry:

2 Likes

They replied after almost a week, they are saying they are processing my order now. They were not replying to my support ticket, so I had to make a new ticket after someone said. They replied to that ticket and not the previous one.

1 Like

In my similar experience, you will get it in a day or 2 now (since they said it is in processing).

Once in a while this happens (especially since they were making a lot of changes to both the Q Store and Forum, not to mention things like Life App and Solace in the works).

I sent in 2 custom orders today so good luck to when am gonna get mine haha.

1 Like

The SLA is 3 to 5 business days. It has gone beyond that i pm Saint, mailed support and submitted a ticket via the hub.

No responses i would have expected a reply at least giving me some indication of whats going on. Hence me asking fir a refund.

The moderators can escalate this to the appropriate team in SC.

1 Like

Worked just fine for me a few days ago so Idk.

I’m sure there’s a reason for it. Relax everyone.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - it has happened to me once a couple of months ago (the custom came after 10 days).

The only thing I was worried then about was whether the order was lost. They were so busy that even DMs weren’t replied to. But it eventually came and SaintSovereign eventually replied apologizing for the delay.

Don’t worry, man. They have it in the pipeline.

2 Likes

I know the feelings about wanting to get the custom sub delivered. They work very hard to get the customs out asap. Two of my customs were even finished late at night on the weekend.

2 Likes

I hope this will never be a problem after they implement full automation

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves i am sure there is a reason for the delay however it takes less then a minute to respond or send a mail/message/update.

Its not an excuse i am afraid. If you were going to be late for an appointment. You would let the person know in advance.

2 Likes

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

Just messing with you, bro. Am guessing they are getting tons of similar messages right now so it would be pointless to reply to them all.

Am sure that when your customs come, you will forget all about it. I surely felt the same.

(In Subclub, We Trust)

1 Like

Hahahahah

A Typical @SaintSovereign reply to anyone asking why do they feel like hell or crap :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I suppose they are working on the Q-store; placed an order earlier this morning and while it indicated processing under my order tab within my account I did not actually receive verification of my order in Gmail.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist

If you made an order on July 19th, and we promise it in 3-5 business days (which does not include weekends, it’s right there on the ticket page) then the FINAL due date is Monday the 26th and the order isn’t late.

Second, you sent your ticket and message on a weekend. The ticket page clearly states that you’ll receive a response within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS. It has not been 2-3 business days.

Don’t ever tell me “that it only takes a second” to do something, as if I’m a personal servant and you have control of my time or knowledge of what goes on in our backend. We try to run orders nonstop, but when we’re backed up or need a break, we will adhere to what our policies state: 3-5 business days.

This is your first time having it run on the 5 business day end, and you ran to here and tried to misrepresent the situation and strong arm me? Also, it’s stated all over the Q site that there are no refunds, as Q has probably already started compiling your custom, since it can be a multi-day process.

I’m going to assume that this is a mixture of this forum wide reconciliation going on due to Qv2 and not being used to having to wait the full 5 business days, but I suggest you make sure that we’re actually late before doing this again.

@Abhishek

Your order isn’t late either.

You couldn’t pay for the custom due to some weirdness with your bank in your country. When you finally got the payment in, the countdown began from the time the payment was received, not when you made the failed order.

I am not responsible for the fact that you couldn’t pay and you had to wait for the support agent to respond to your queries regarding how to pay. That being said, we even called PayPal on your behalf to see why your payment wasn’t being processed, something you should’ve done.

What did you expect us to do? We have no control over the fact that your country has weird laws involving credit card payments to foreign countries and your payment was being blocked by YOUR OWN BANK. We don’t even allow PayPal payments from first time buyers and trust me, we didn’t need to break that rule for your money — we’re good. I allowed your order because you seemed so enthusiastic about self development.

Neither of your orders are late and we haven’t broken any of our policies or promises.

The next person that comes on here trying to bag on us for “poor customer service” when the actuality of the situation is that you’re being entitled will lose access to Q permanently.

Our response times for support are officially 9a - 6p M-F (it’s right there on the Support Portal) and Q orders are processed on business days, which are M-F, which again is stated on the website.

10 Likes

No, we’re not. No one’s order is actually late, we’re very caught up. They’re just annoyed that they have to wait the entire 5 business days when most people are used to 3. It fucking happens sometimes.

4 Likes

Ah okay :+1:. Maybe they aren’t taking into account the weekend days.

Can’t wait until bachelor’s of Q engineering becomes a degree in college.

4 Likes

Our system emails us a copy of every new order notification. I received the verification of your order. If you didn’t, it’s probably in your spam. This is what I’m talking about. Not singling you out, @Hermit, but people are quick to blame us for something we have no control over. If I got your notification and it’s emailed from the same server, then it’s not our system, it’s something on your end.

@Abhishek wants to blame us for his country’s laws. For whatever reason, his country blocks debit card purchases from online stores in the United States. What exactly, am I supposed to do about this? We responded to his ticket, said to use PayPal. PayPal blocked the purchase in response to his country’s laws. I called them PERSONALLY (imagine that, the owner of a company with tons of orders making a personal call when the customer should be doing that) and asked if there was anything we could do. They advised that he would need to fund the account some other way. We reported that information back to him. He finally got the order in, and we changed his order to processing.

You just expected for us to throw your order to the top of the queue, in front of everyone else. Not how it works. In our system, your order was marked as “Failed,” since there was no payment. When we changed it to processing, it’s entered into the queue as a new order, behind everyone else who already had successful orders. On what grounds do you think you should’ve jumped ahead of everyone because your country imposed weird rules on your purchases?

It is very rare that I become this irate at a situation, but I’ll tell you – entitlement and attempts to trash us for things we can’t control, and when we’ve acted within the boundaries of our stated policies is the quickest way to get me there.

This is not your standard company: it’s not a Best Buy or Walmart. Coming in here and being demanding and entitled when we haven’t made a mistake won’t fly here. We treat our customers well. Free titles, free prototypes, lifetime discounts, very reasonably priced products (the scam “competitors” we have that rip off all our stuff is charging $2k+ for their fake customs, the popular sub maker charges up to $10k for one) and people want to jump on us for not moving faster than what we promise?

10 Likes

I hope this lightens the mood

19 Likes