Order #2022113] (July 19, 2021)

yeah man this is not going good at all, with all the anger/hasrhness going on and the developing animosity

1 Like

Am I the only one having too much fun on Qv2?

:grin:

5 Likes

depends on how you define too much fun

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sorry just teasing you

1 Like

Thank you for this instructional gif.

@Meng123 Perhaps you can archive this?

2 Likes

yes hahaha, reconciliation is strong with QV2, everybody seems on edge!

3 Likes

i would like to apply :rofl:

@SaintSovereign first off all sorry by my side for whatever wrong it seemed from my side. I never tried or said or thought about anything bad about you and the subclub company.

You don’t know, how long it took me to resolve all this, i’m already very late in regards my offcampus drive studies. Need to complete my languages and other stuff, but still I devoted more than a month over getting this all together. And ofc yes, this isn’t that I’m blaming on someone again coz it’s my custom, I should take headache for it.

If you think I didn’t do anything, than to blame you or your company, then you’re wrong, Sir. I tried to fix, update and do everything that seemed to help. I never thought anything bad about you and your services. It’s just that it was my first custom, I wasn’t getting my custom made through the usual website way that other’s do. It was Paypal, I wasn’t too sure bc of that, that’s all.

My country has weird laws regarding Paypal. The only payment option available on the site was with a credit card. I don’t have any credit card. I contacted so many of my friends, asked relatives, but none had it, or they didn’t give me. I had no option than to tell you about it, coz custom was much needed for my journey now.

Moreover, It’s my first custom, I’m not familiar about the process, that’s why it was a thing of confusion for me.

The invoice you shared to me, even after your terms not allowing to do so, is very appreciated. Thank you. Dad’s debit card wasn’t working with Paypal as well, but later I figured out, his PAN card wasn’t updated on PayPal, i did that and it took week. After that I tried paying again, and it went successfully.

I wasn’t getting a reply on my support ticket, It didn’t seemed to be good, coz $271 isn’t a small game for me, so I made a post here om the forum regarding it. @Budewr suggested me to make a new ticket, I did that and got a reply on that new ticket. Sorry for the disturbance I caused y’all. :pray:

3 Likes

Noticed that as well!

Lots of short tempers on the board lately.

Regardless of what Saint said above, clearing up that everything is fully on time, it still strikes me weird to be this mad about a delayed custom. Even if it took 2 weeks… so what?

But maybe that’s just recon :wink:

3 Likes

what the actual f*****

man im so sad that they can pirate it and sell it like its theirs

what can you do to stop this maddness? can you include an anti piriting script or anything ? :rofl:

it sounds weird but thats just sad if they just pirate stuff and sell it thats disgusting

and whos actually in their right state of mind that would buy a sub that costs 10k

are they mad?

i am having fun too! hahhahhahah

hop on the fun train :sunglasses:

i see a lot of anger fraustration in the forum sometimes in replys to others due to recon

we all go through stuff but please, if youre feeling like crap, dont show it :smiley:

everyone is going through something, so being nice and kind will help a lot :heart:

totally agree, i think everyone here has at least 1 sub before getting their first custom

so why not run it for an extra week or 2 untill the custom comes out :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

damn Lau Tzu is spitting truth

How are you running your qv2 stack?

I think more people need gratitude embodiment module in their custom Lol

3 Likes

Sanguine, maybe Love Bomb. Maybe Elixir.

More rest days. Fewer loops.

1 Like

But the first one… I remember that one :heart_eyes: like a kid in a candy store!

Also, even if does not happen often, but if I’m in a low/angry/confrontive mode I refrain from posting all together. If one just ask oneself, what value can I give here? If the answer is my own narcissistic rage, one should reconsider IMO :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I think people can’t Handel power smoothly .(@ the beginning)
On the other side, we all learn, it’s a process and a fine tuning of our new response after powering up.

You are the FUCKING BEST COMPANY OUT THERE

Thank you for all that generosity

I have an idea

To anti Pirat your products : just Wright a little module that goes like this: if you didn’t buy this product your subconsciousness will not make any changes at all.

And then include it in every product

7 Likes

I had this Modul running in every custom for 10 months.

And I am recognizing every little move or gesture that is good and I am very grateful that I can expirience the good stuff on earth