Qv2 is now the standard

Hey thanks for the response!

I haven’t used Q or the previous versions (only been using Qv2).
Qv2 works perfectly and I am beyond satisfied with how fast and effective it is.
I have no clue on how they plan to improve it with Q+, part of me thinks it’s unnecessary in a “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” way but I trust Subliminal Club

Looking forward to the thread “Q+ is now the standard”

3 Likes

Q+, Solace, Voice Embedding :smiley:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Sub Club is more like “if it’s great, make it even greater”.

4 Likes

I can’t find it but I remember Saint saying Q+ is going to be a upgrade and script rewrite

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. :thinking:

To be accurate: Q+ is another build upgrade. So it can even be argued in terms of sheer power that Q < Qv2 < Q+.

However, the nature of that build upgrade essentially calls upon SC to rescript everything. Therefore, Q+ provides us a double-whammy of updates that makes our subs even better!

2 Likes

The new Q PLUS will mean that users will only have to listen one loop a week.

1 Like

1 Loop Per Week!!!

Anyway, some users will order 5 cores + 30 modules on Q+ Squared Terminus custom, ran it 24 hour and 7 days a week and then say that “it doesn’t work” :laughing:

Disclaimer for those who didn’t understood my sarcasm: don’t do it.

4 Likes

5 cores is extremely dense I think there was one user who was using this but due to the energy fields used it might be too much to handle.

1 Like

@Lion is running 3 Customs totaling 11 Cores and 47 Modules.
He’s a good man, so they’re all in Qv2, and he follows official listening guidelines.

:grin:

No sarcasm or judgment intended. Just felt like posting.

5 Likes

I’m afraid that under such a setup, I’ll just forget to play the subs. Will lose the habit. :sweat:

4 Likes

Simon perhaps you can setup a weekly schedule in your online calendar ?.

1 Like

Lol

But yes. The reason why I made 3 customs was so that I could run 10 titles (10 cores not 11) and not break the guidelines :smiley:

1 Like

Just because you don’t write Core after GLM, doesn’t mean it isn’t one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

broooooooo 11 cores holy sweet potato :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like

Yeah but the guidelines didn’t necessarily account for Insanity :grin::grin:

So maybe you slipped through there :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a good point but am using the Godlike Masculinity stacking module and not the Ultima Core.

Support did say that since I had already purchased GLM, I can use it.

Granted, I don’t know how it will convert but heck, if what you say is true, am proud to run 11 titles then (especially since GLM is listed in the Main Store as a title). So be it haha

1 Like