Qv2 is now the standard

@sid - my friend. Don’t worry too much about this. People who used the tech before Qv1 said the same thing you are now saying when you compare Qv1 to Qv2.

One reason for this is that your changed Reality is being normalized when you have used the subs for some time (whether pre-Qv1 or Qv1 or Qv2) that now it doesn’t “feel” as changed as before.

There could be other reasons but the new tech is always better. It has been tested enough times for it to be known.

Just follow the guidelines as much as possible and enjoy the results. It will get better in time and you will also get used to your better reality.

5 Likes

I would like to have that sudden change.:ok_hand:

Please could you elaborate on this idea .

1 Like

@pacman was saying the same thing in a different way.

An example of this is suppose you are earning 3000 dollars per month. And after a while you earn 5000 dollars. At first the extra 2000 makes you feel real good. But then after a while you get used to it (and used to that reality) and it doesn’t feel as much as before.

Same thing with the subs.

5 Likes

I’m guessing @Lion did this with intention and probably a bit of consulting before he did this. Also please keep in mind @Lion seems to know what he’s doing with his 10 or 11 or 1000 cores. If he didn’t, it probably would have shown up by now. Please keep in mind that staying within the recommendations is the safest and likely most effective way to go.

3 Likes

@sid

What is your listening schedule for the next 10 days?

What are you hoping to get?

If you are expecting to “feel” something, there are people on here who get effects from subliminal without feeling anything.

5 Likes

This is my listening schedule

• goals
  • finish important task related to my Work.
  • advancement in my rebirthing practice (removing energetic blockages )
2 Likes

I would stick to the listening recommendations

1 day on 1 day off

Also stick to 1 loop for a few weeks then go to 2 if you must but in Qv2 1 is really all you need

You could listen to all 3 on 1 day if you wanted to

6 Likes

2 Likes

Lawd. Last week it was too powerful. This week, it’s not powerful enough. Ya’ll need to stop with this. There is nothing wrong with Qv2. We did not make a mistake. We started testing it mid-February, went through multiple rounds of testing. Going forward, we’re probably going to stop announcing what changes were made, because people keep misunderstanding the big picture and making wild claims, when in actuality, it’s probably just reconciliation.

This did not happen. We removed the generic healing and alpha script that was in every title and had the exact same scripting and REPLACED it with healing and alpha scripting that MATCHED the subliminal’s goals. It is not “missing” alpha scripting. What this does is allow you to receive more of the scripting you want and less of a “generic” script.

That’s because the behavior changes are smoother. Qv1 would trigger a lot of unnecessary anger and frustration, and since that was so obvious, people thought they were getting amazing results. In actuality, you were mostly getting the results from the generic scripting (because you were running 2-3 titles, all with that same generic scripting) and not the change from the actual subs. This is why people are claiming that Qv2 is “too powerful.” Most people had become acclimated to that generic / standard script and had fully integrated it. Here comes NEW alpha and healing scripting that relates directly to the issue you want to fix. Cue the R E C O N C I L I A T I O N and claims of “oh lawd it’s just too powerful!”

Qv2 is not broken. We’d never release a product that isn’t of the highest level of quality. See the Solace test announced weeks ago. It’s not happened yet because it’s not where I want to be and I started over from scratch. Same with LIFE(charger). We scaled back a bit to focus on our core products, since that’s what everyone wants the most.

24 Likes

Thank you for posting this.

Would you please look into the recommendations and post a new listening schedule based on those recommendations? When people are listening to 2 or more loops per day of the same program, I get concerned they won’t get results other than fatigue.

You have day 1 and day 2 and then repeat. Where are your rest days?

Please re-read the updated PDF and the recommendations again.

We want you to succeed. If you aren’t following the recommendations and you think nothing is happening, it might be because you would benefit from starting with the recommendations.

4 Likes

Thanks for your time to reply🙏. I know it’s not broken as I said I have results with psit and wanted . You stated the proplem exactly.

I expressed my disappointment because I know the quality of these products. It Benefited me a lot .
I am excited for solace coming , have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I will have more rest days .

Fatigue is very obvious in my case :ok_hand: I will read the updated manual . thanks for your guidance.:pray:

1 Like

With the specific intensity and power of Qv2 subliminals, downshifting has become a much more centrally important variable in effective use.

This is a new concept for almost everyone. (It was already there in the past, but now it’s central.)

If I’m driving my car on a gravel road or especially up a gravelly hill, I’m going to go faster, further, and with better control if I downshift to a lower gear.

Upshifting to 4th or 5th is going to cause my wheels to spin and the car may even slide backwards.

There are many, many situations in which downshifting leads to enhanced performance and progress.

But it really only becomes relevant when you’re working with a powerful machine.

Qv2 subliminals are now definitively that machine.

So my point is that, as @RVconsultant keeps gently indicating, it’s time for us to really prioritize the strategic relationship between DOWNSHIFTING and Subliminal Performance.

This is what I’ve been observing and exploring as I work with Qv2 programs.

9 Likes

Cool Thought:

At some point, Qv2 Terminus or Q+ Terminus tracks could theoretically be played once a month (or even once per 2-3 months) to maintain the long-term results of past programs.

Think that could be possible?

2 Likes

Who would do something crazy like getting Qv2 in T or T2?!?

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. This clears up a lot of wrong thoughts.

So yeah you either stop announcing the changes or you be as precise as in this post :grin:

I’m for the latter because it perfectly explains why Qv2 is actually harder on people that keep switching subs.

Like my past self :grin:

3 Likes

I, for one.

I have both of my customs in Standard Qv2 and Terminus (no T2).

I’ll phase the Terminus tracks in more once I’ve really adapted to the Standard builds. (i.e., next year some time). But in May and June, I used them for once-per week meditation sessions. (I stopped doing that once I introduced Dragon Reborn.)

1 Like

QV2 i think has the naturalizer which means changes will mean you wont notice changes occurring.

4 Likes

Yes definitely

1 Like