Qv2 is now the standard

Interesting! You’re using them while meditating?

Yes, I started doing it pretty early on. (Started working with subliminals in September 2019. And I probably started meditating with them by January or February 2020 or so.)

background
When I started using subliminals, I already had the practice of a daily meditation hour. Back then each subliminal used to be about 40 or so minutes long. There also used to be these shorter (verbally-narrated) guided imagery tracks called Superchargers. At some point, I realized that if I combined my subliminal track with my favorite supercharger it would add up to around 63 minutes or so. That seemed like a great meditation timer to me. So that’s when I really started.

meditation method
My primary meditation method involved (and still basically involves) open cultivation of meta-awareness. A kind of free-floating observing and experiencing of consciousness and the objects generated within consciousness.

There’s not much conflict between that approach to meditation and the introduction of various stimuli, so it was not a problem to meditate with subliminals. Sometimes, I’ll meditate with music as well. (The composer Steve Roach is my most frequent choice.) I don’t really meditate with visual stimuli very commonly, but eventually I’ll get around to it. Tends to be auditory mostly (and, occasionally, kinesthetic).

Q subliminals and Q customs
Anyway, back in May 2020, the format and length of Subliminal Club programs was standardized so that they were all exactly 60 minutes long, and the shorter supercharger guided visualization tracks were phased out. (An upgraded app version of those is actually in development now, called LifeCharger). Around that time last year, Subliminal Club also started to create more information-dense subliminal builds, one was called Terminus and then there was an even denser one called Terminus2.

The first experimental Terminus program was Stark Terminus. I listened and felt the clearest response that I’d ever had with any program. So I kind of fell in love with Terminus programs. But I also wanted to be very careful with this more intense build strength.

Terminus meditations
So, with all of those factors in play: new 60 minute program lengths; intense, dense subliminal builds; and then (1 month later) the introduction of personally customizable subliminal programs, it just seemed very natural to formally combine my meditation practice with the subliminal listening. I had 1 Terminus custom and 1 Terminus2 program (Mind’s Eye).

To keep me cautious and careful, I decided that I would only play those programs when I was meditating. The fact that I was only meditating once per day was a natural limiter that guaranteed I wouldn’t over-expose myself to Terminus programs. And I also figured that the meditative mindstate was probably more conducive to smoother integration of subliminal input (still don’t know if that hypothesis was correct, but I think it probably was).

Nowadays, I’m not using any Terminus programs for the moment, because, as you know, yet another upgrade in format and strength was introduced earlier this year: Qv2 (which is what this whole thread is about). I’ve decided to give myself time to adapt to the unique experience of these Qv2 tracks before I think about the word ‘Terminus’ again.

and in conclusion (finally)
So these days I meditate with a Standard Qv2 track about 3 times a week, and the other days I meditate without any subliminal.

A very long answer to a short question, but that pretty much sums it all up.

(haha. decided just now to go back and insert headings in order to break up the flow.)

8 Likes

Love it Malkuth, thanks so much! I have a years long meditation practice myself (mostly TM-style right now), so I’m keen on trying this as well with my custom.

Can’t think of a way to measure effectiveness right now, so I’ll go with how I feel.

Appreciate your thoughtful response!

2 Likes

Thank you for the summary!

2 Likes

Exactly. Same.

1 Like

Same here.

Forgot to mention, I definitely noticed significant impacts on the subjective experience and sensation of meditation sessions. They were stronger with Mind’s Eye at first.

That’s awesome. The concentration deepening effects of TM-style meditation are well established. Will be an interesting experiment/experience for you. And hopefully a rewarding one.

2 Likes

We already said this no less than five times.

3 Likes

Or you use reminders/calendar events to remind. That’s what I’ll be doing. I’ll also mentally build the space to view a certain day of the week as the day for listening.

Maybe Sunday becomes Subday.

2 Likes

Anyone else noticed the QV2 scripts tend to produce results almost instantly?

I have been experiencing that lately. While on a loop I can feel the results.

11 Likes

Well I manifested a text and a call from an old friend (who used to be close) halfway through my ICQv2 loop :grin: I feel like if it was Q+ then he might have dropped by my house during the loop :joy:

5 Likes

Yea, ICQv2 works fast. I think I’ll sprinkle it in during my upcoming trip to meet peeps who might make my adventure fun.

I also do see it integrating with other scripts I run. Here’s stuff that happened after I ran ICQv2 on Saturday:

• Invited to a friend’s B-day party. We met up for the first time in more than 3 years on that Saturday, he decides to invite me the next day
  • Got reached out to by a social media influencer who offered me an opportunity for a collab.

IC Q+ can’t come soon enough!

I just tryed something this week, I’ve been on QV2 since the upgrade and I didn’t really notice how it affected me until this week when I ran my old Q subs.

It’s been a couple of days and I feel lighter, more positive and more energitic with running Q.

This finding indicated to me how important it is in managing reconciliation and how the work done on ZP is important!

2 Likes

I’d like to provide somd nore feedback on here for the people who are reading.

I’ve stop running Qv2 in the past 5 days, I’m doing a break. Now, the subs are still processing, yesterday night I had trouble falling asleep… I got out of bed to go to the bathroom and the time was 11:11 PM. Same with this morning but this time is my interview that finished exactly at 11:11.

4 Likes

@WhiteTiger : Which listening pattern were you doing?

1 Like

2 loops every 2-3 days. Ex. Monday 2 loops, wednesday 2 loops, friday two loops… Start backs on monday!

4 Likes