Main Discussion Thread - Inner Circle

Is there one in the works? Or are you referring to Q+?

All the rewrites will be awesome

I am looking forward to see how the Emperor rewrite does.

I wonder if they will change the descriptions of the older titles at all

1 Like

Q+, since every title then will get a rewrite. I’m curious about IC the most since manifestation tech has changed a lot since IC was released.

1 Like

With inner circle being light for a main title, would it be okay to listen to it twice on a given day? Considering the new listening recommendations.

1 Like

Use the “additional exposure” method on the new listening pattern support article.

4 Likes

IC still works fast.

I wonder what would happen if I used it during my Cancun trip?

1 Like

Wow, I’m convinced that Inner Circle is one of the most under-appreciated subs on here

2 Likes

I feel that there should be an Inner Circle Ultima (experimental?) due to how insanely light it is.

3 Likes

Had the same thought. It’s definitely going into the next custom ultima I create.

1 Like

So, if someone were to stack Inner Circle with Sex Mastery and Iron Throne (or regular Primal Seduction), would it tend to manifest more sexual partners? Or would it manifest people who would mentor you ABOUT finding more sexual partners?

I just bought IC since I was “told” by my stack that I need to get better with people if I plan to actually be a BILLionaire.

Just curious since I run PS/PSITU to help with people already (per @Simon’s recommendations on another thread)…wanna make sure what to expect there as a side effect.

2 Likes

yeah…from my last year experience,it could manifest potential sexual partners…but not potential lover/girlfriend…those were just low- hanging fruit …

3 Likes

Might do both. Or it might draw people to you to help you find sexual partners. Perhaps you start chatting with a guy. You two start hanging out, then one day he says, “You know what? I think you’d get along great with a woman I know. Would you like to meet my [ex-gf, cousin, sister, friend]?”

4 Likes

IC will also tell you to get better. What will you do, when it brings you the people? :grin:

People Skills are the domain of S&S, DD, HoM, … and Khan, Stark, etc.

Now, you already have SS in PS, and more social scripting in EOG…

So maybe the stack is telling you to Actively Study and Practice Communication Skills – Social Smalltalk, Networking / Rapport, Dating, Sales, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Running Effective Meetings, Public Speaking, etc.

Whatever fits your BILLionaire Vision. :wink:

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I wonder if we can do anything to help out IC. I do notice this works fast regardless.

2 Likes

I read that when all major titles got upgraded to Q, the were also some slight additions to the scripting. Does somebody know if Inner Circle made it into Emperor?

1 Like

There are a few ways to answer this:

At this point, I think programs are written more as programs rather than modules in a program.

Also If IC is in there, it is likely towards the goals of Emperor.

If you want the results of IC, chuck IC into a custom or get it at the main store.

I realize that doesn’t answer your question with a yes or no, but does it satisfy what you were wanting?

4 Likes

Inner Circle could use some more reports :thinking:

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic I’ll be adding to my thread about recent results I got with IC. Amazing stuff. I’m going to keep listening to this. With my manifestation base and the lightness of this scripting it almost seems like a no-brainer to keep running this.

1 Like

That‘s what I would like to find out → if IC is included in the core scripting of Emperor to better understand my results.