Main Discussion Thread - Inner Circle

So, if someone were to stack Inner Circle with Sex Mastery and Iron Throne (or regular Primal Seduction), would it tend to manifest more sexual partners? Or would it manifest people who would mentor you ABOUT finding more sexual partners?

I just bought IC since I was “told” by my stack that I need to get better with people if I plan to actually be a BILLionaire.

Just curious since I run PS/PSITU to help with people already (per @Simon’s recommendations on another thread)…wanna make sure what to expect there as a side effect.

2 Likes

yeah…from my last year experience,it could manifest potential sexual partners…but not potential lover/girlfriend…those were just low- hanging fruit …

3 Likes

Might do both. Or it might draw people to you to help you find sexual partners. Perhaps you start chatting with a guy. You two start hanging out, then one day he says, “You know what? I think you’d get along great with a woman I know. Would you like to meet my [ex-gf, cousin, sister, friend]?”

4 Likes

IC will also tell you to get better. What will you do, when it brings you the people? :grin:

People Skills are the domain of S&S, DD, HoM, … and Khan, Stark, etc.

Now, you already have SS in PS, and more social scripting in EOG…

So maybe the stack is telling you to Actively Study and Practice Communication Skills – Social Smalltalk, Networking / Rapport, Dating, Sales, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Running Effective Meetings, Public Speaking, etc.

Whatever fits your BILLionaire Vision. :wink:

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I wonder if we can do anything to help out IC. I do notice this works fast regardless.

2 Likes

I read that when all major titles got upgraded to Q, the were also some slight additions to the scripting. Does somebody know if Inner Circle made it into Emperor?

1 Like

There are a few ways to answer this:

At this point, I think programs are written more as programs rather than modules in a program.

Also If IC is in there, it is likely towards the goals of Emperor.

If you want the results of IC, chuck IC into a custom or get it at the main store.

I realize that doesn’t answer your question with a yes or no, but does it satisfy what you were wanting?

4 Likes

Inner Circle could use some more reports :thinking:

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic I’ll be adding to my thread about recent results I got with IC. Amazing stuff. I’m going to keep listening to this. With my manifestation base and the lightness of this scripting it almost seems like a no-brainer to keep running this.

1 Like

That‘s what I would like to find out → if IC is included in the core scripting of Emperor to better understand my results.

Can you do me a favor and tag me in your thread? I’m not sure if you’ve changed it from Man After Himself.

1 Like

Hah, I don’t have such a custom title. Could be the name of a future one, though.

2 Likes

Inspired with this thread , I added IC twice a week to my schedule .

Today two people recommended our products to their known and it got converted into sales .

Some cool results ehh.

2 Likes

You could submit a support ticket.

Ok
HoM——>IC
(About my last question on the ZP customs thread)

@SaintSovereign
Can IC diminish or neutralize the intricacies which will lead to establishment of social dominance on Khan?
like people accepting you and then won’t challenge you. Or it will also manifest people who challenge you?

1 Like

I don’t see a way IC can diminish other subs. It doesn’t change one’s personality in such a way as to clash with those subs that actually transform oneself.

1 Like

There is no social dominance without a solid inner circle. I don’t know of one single example in history where a ruler or any person who wielded considerable power did it without an inner circle. Oftentimes, when that power fades, it also starts with the inner circle. A devoted and loyal inner circle is a sine qua non condition of social dominance.

2 Likes

I notice that you do ask this question frequently with regard to other titles and the way they interact with Khan or how it will affect social dominance.

Nothing wrong with your curiosity. But the answer will always be the same. No subliminal will change Khan dominance. It could make it flexible based on the situation though.

For example if it is more advantageous to you be friendly if you are running Khan + Stark because of Stark, then you will be friendlier than if you were on Khan alone. But still keeping Khan masculinity + dominance

If you can gain more friends by networking more, then you will take more time to call someone or go to events if you are on Khan + Inner Circle.

Things like that.

Also remember you can always consciously guide Khan to be the way you want to be so no worries there either.

Hope this lays to rest your query regarding the topic.

4 Likes