Qv2 is now the standard

I can’t find it but I remember Saint saying Q+ is going to be a upgrade and script rewrite

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. :thinking:

To be accurate: Q+ is another build upgrade. So it can even be argued in terms of sheer power that Q < Qv2 < Q+.

However, the nature of that build upgrade essentially calls upon SC to rescript everything. Therefore, Q+ provides us a double-whammy of updates that makes our subs even better!

2 Likes

The new Q PLUS will mean that users will only have to listen one loop a week.

1 Like

1 Loop Per Week!!!

Anyway, some users will order 5 cores + 30 modules on Q+ Squared Terminus custom, ran it 24 hour and 7 days a week and then say that “it doesn’t work” :laughing:

Disclaimer for those who didn’t understood my sarcasm: don’t do it.

4 Likes

5 cores is extremely dense I think there was one user who was using this but due to the energy fields used it might be too much to handle.

1 Like

@Lion is running 3 Customs totaling 11 Cores and 47 Modules.
He’s a good man, so they’re all in Qv2, and he follows official listening guidelines.

:grin:

No sarcasm or judgment intended. Just felt like posting.

5 Likes

I’m afraid that under such a setup, I’ll just forget to play the subs. Will lose the habit. :sweat:

4 Likes

Simon perhaps you can setup a weekly schedule in your online calendar ?.

1 Like

Lol

But yes. The reason why I made 3 customs was so that I could run 10 titles (10 cores not 11) and not break the guidelines :smiley:

1 Like

Just because you don’t write Core after GLM, doesn’t mean it isn’t one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

broooooooo 11 cores holy sweet potato :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like

Yeah but the guidelines didn’t necessarily account for Insanity :grin::grin:

So maybe you slipped through there :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a good point but am using the Godlike Masculinity stacking module and not the Ultima Core.

Support did say that since I had already purchased GLM, I can use it.

Granted, I don’t know how it will convert but heck, if what you say is true, am proud to run 11 titles then (especially since GLM is listed in the Main Store as a title). So be it haha

1 Like

From an external perspective, it’s amazing to watch …

the Oscillation from:

"Use Light Foundational Titles / ONLY 1 Major & 1 Ultima Max"

to:

"What Kitchensink, I have a Bathtub Baby!"

:joy:

1 Like

Unfortunately QV2 is not powerful as the past versions. There is smth missing different. I don’t know what is . I wish to know . I have results with it . But it’s not obvious like in the past with Mogul I see and notice the results in the same day . Alchemist Q stage1 is very clear and noticeable results to the degree I didn’t need to journal to notice progress now I do journal just to catch any changes here and there. Maybe because of removing alpha script this is the obvious reason for its weakness. Now is the only obvious results are dreams . Not behaviour changes like in the past versions. What make me believe the reason is for removing alpha script is that I notice results with primal seduction iron throne and wanted and those are status titles. But Mogul is tasteless in QV2 .

2 Likes

Lol yes. The 2 extra “cores” are PCC (which is a light Core) and GLM (which is classified as a stacking module).

So am within limits. Plus I have run all the 11 Main Store Titles of the equivalent Cores before. Which is even better. Have also gone through all the stages of any ST4-specific Main Store Titles in the customs :+1:

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: It is funny yes. But hey, am honest about the changes I make and the circumstances I am in. So I don’t mind what people think of this.

I am ready to make mistakes and grow along the way. Doesn’t matter how long it takes for me to get it. Am already changed a lot from Subclub and even that is enough to justify it all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The scripts now require an integration period. The effects are much more deeper with QV2. It is also possible that the changes are very hard to see consciously because there are changes made to your core. You conscious mind will accept deep changes as normal and natural as compared to a sudden shift.
Just speculation of pacman :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes