Order #2022113] (July 19, 2021)

That’s the thing. We’d rather NOT do this because it will cause reconciliation in those who disagree. As much as it irritates us that people steal our products, we don’t want to force our personal viewpoints on anyone.

For example, I’m sure there’s some of you who buy your products from us, but will pirate movies or video games. That scripting will extend even to those actions and cause reconciliation, which ultimately hurts us as a company because it’ll diminish your results.

It’s best to simply accept that there will be unethical and immoral people and simply cater to those who won’t steal our stuff.

14 Likes

S.W.I.M glanced guiltily over his shoulder because he thought Saint was watching him.

1 Like

And that’s the reason I never looked for another company

THANK YOU FOR NOT FUCKING WITH MY PSYCHE

5 Likes

You have no idea how many times I start to write a post, only to discard it. Because while typing I realize it doesn’t really add to the discussion or help anyone :wink:

3 Likes

We have all had our rant and rave excellent points have been raised by everyone.

F**k it its a new day new week. Lets put this behind us enjoy your week everyone.

let bygones be bygones :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 day on, 1 day off.
2-4 subs, 1 loop each, spread across the day – on the ON days.
Regular masked files only.

The fun may have something to do with how Wanted reconciles with Emperor or EOG for me.

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So many subs :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I mean it for the better good to fix those beliefs of stealing others work, cause thats un ethical

But i think if youre planning to have it this module , its for the better to state it on the sales page

Cause even though stealing is bad and nasty in my opinion

I think people have the right to change and not force it on them, sometimes people have to make the change themselves

Like i really wanna change my dad and buy him emperor and play it for him at night :rofl::rofl:

But im not god, i cant change people, until they make the decision by themselves, then i can help!

But i also think its not a bad idea to have this module​:rofl::rofl: inside every sub,

Ooooo simon ur tempting me with the 4 subs :rofl::rofl:

I wanna add an extra sub :rofl::rofl:

What subs are you running :thinking: ?

Shiny :star: :star_struck:

Use one i always advise start with emperor for at least 6 months

1 Like

all majors/standard customs? no ultimas?

(reaching out for some validation)

1 Like

You gotta find your personal sweet spot.

Just because Simon can run it, doesn’t mean you automatically can as well :wink:

For me, one sub PER DAY seems to be the right thing. Exceptions are compact subs like ME or if I’ve been running it for a while (like RICH) that seems to go with another sub in a day.

2 Likes

tottaly agree

but im doing really great on 3 subs per day but adding one more sub is tempting :joy:

thats why i asked him :rofl: i wanna see how dense his stack is
me love me some shiny sub :cowboy_hat_face:

All Q/Uv2s. No Customs.

The main stack is: G4, EQ, WQ, RichU
Emperor & Wanted are heavy files for me. I have not played all 4 in a single day yet.
I’m trying to eliminate/replace 1-2 of these, but they all seem to be musts for current requirements.

Over the last 2 weeks, I’ve also played only once each of: PCC, K4, SQ, BWU
These were tests to find said replacements. Failed. None of them will be played again.

Most days, I play 3 files. Sometimes for experimental reasons, I’ve gone up to 4. And on a day I feel I can’t take more, I’m ok taking a second day off, or stopping at 1 or 2 files.

I tend to lose effects after 4-5 days, so I don’t do long breaks or washouts.

I do bounty with 500ml of hot water in the morning with 4-5 spoons of sugar and 3-5gms of instant coffee.

:grin:

5 Likes

Smart. As always.

Pragmatic and to the point.

Thanks for sharing your process.

I’ve got three (+ two) as well right now. It’s a bit funny in some ways.

Two of them are 20-module customs.

PATHS I played for a year in Terminus build already. Now I’m playing it in Standard Qv2. Not sure how that impacts processing load.

NAISSANCE is a brand new Standard Qv2 Custom. But the three cores (Alchemist, QL, and Mind’s Eye), I played for a year. Again, not sure how that impacts processing load, but I’d imagine it’s positively.

Third is a doozie: Dragon Reborn. Thing is, what convinced me to run it was that I found major healing/recon effects from a couple of modules in Naissance. Figured if healing’s happening, then let’s do healing. And brought in DR. I’m kind of thinking of it as a (very powerful) 21st module for NAISSANCE.

The plus two are my Ultima Boosters: Paragon Complete and Jet Stream B Custom Ultima.

I haven’t played those at all in about 1.5/2 weeks. I’m looking to gradually reintroduce them (at low levels of play). But only if they don’t add too much load. Paragon I usually play overnight, or while waking (1 loop).

So, that’s my deal.

1 Like

It seems that I’m the odd one that can run 7 subs daily. The V2 versions are much easier on me and I actually feel energized when I run them, even HOM V2 version energizes me. The only sub that gave me reconciliation was Heartsong, probably due to the problems with my current relationship.

4 Likes

simon, i have no clue what those are

can you please list their full names?

thx!

G4 = Ecstasy of Gold, Stage 4
EQ = Emperor
WQ = Wanted
RichU = R.I.C.H Ultima

PCC = Power Can Corrupt
K4 = Khan, Stage 4
SQ = Stark
BWU = Beast Within Ultima