Honest Feedback on Qv2

Please post your listening schedule somewhere and tag me. I want to see what you are doing.

Whoa! :fireworks:

3 Likes

first time seeing rv900000 using emojis

pogu

1 Like

The Spiritual Path is filled with many great difficulties, one of which its called Spiritual Ego, thats when we confuse our own subjective perceptions as being Universal Divine Truths.
In extreme cases this can lead to delusion, which is abundant in the New Age movement and the likes.

The solution is being humble and admitting that our perceptions can be wrong, that open the doors that leads to learning, growth and ultimately change us from within.

7 Likes

Why does this look familiar? :thinking:

2 Likes

this made me think of "spirtual So’ a guy on youtube who hides behind the spirtual path ego

i dislike seeing this coverage behind the ego with the spiritual path route

2 Likes

Just as there are ego lifters in the gym, so there are ego listeners in the subclub!

2 Likes

@Hermit

Look you deal now with Sexual customs.

When I first started with sexual subs I was draw trough the mud so hard it’s unbelievable.

First it brought me to the point that I am a beaten dog for life and I let me beat from others, even from women.
It showed me my underdeveloped self esteem very harsh.

I ended up screaming in my home for weeks, cursing people that brought me harm, death wishing everyone who do me harm, more screaming more Negativity until I changed and start to respect myself on a fundamental level.

I had developed all my energy from my heart upwards all my life ( because after heavy trauma as a baby, it was not safe in this world for me= no root, sakral, solarplexus development)

This ended up with me dominating the Ayahuasca spirit in my first Ceremony without any problem because I am familiar with Air and Water power. Everyone was looking at me like I was some kind of superhuman(I am not anywhere near this😂)

And then I start to drink with Eloy and his Energy is Earth and Fire.

I had no Earth power (stability) nor Fire(Passion Emotions)
In my first Ceremony with Eloy i ended up running away from the Ceremony for 3 hours screaming that it has to stop.

I couldn’t flee anymore, the power of the Earth grounded me so Hard that every traumatic experience activate simultaneously.

The Fire let me feel all that shit against my will

You know what I did - - - ANOTHER ROUND PLEASE

The moment I was trough that shit I started a journal to share the shiny side of my journey with sexual subs.

What I want to say is this: if your spirtualy developed but not Sexuality then it’s Hard at the beginning and you have to look the beast in the Eye

But I think you can grow a good solid backbone over time.

All the best to you

Btw: it took me 3 months with Sexual subs to get the notion of: this works
I was a couple of times per month at the point where I wanted to throw it away because I thought it didn’t work.
But I am very stubborn if I want something and now its paying off

8 Likes

What was your listening schedule with stark? how many loops? etc.

It was 3 times a week 1 loop.

1 Like

This is amazing

so much respect for the work you have done.

thank you

hope we can one day do ayahuasca together.

you’re kcool dude in my book

1 Like

What’s the Titel of your Book?

@Hermit you are a cool dude please don’t take the feedback/criticsm to heart(pls don’t feel shitty about it). No matter what level we are all here to grow, take what is good to move on and lets experiment with more rest days/focused subs. You might have different insights and experiences

3 Likes

i meant it figuratively, like how I view it. I am not writer or write a book :+1:

This is less about the build and more about the title. For some reason, people are having a hard time accepting that they have faults in regards to certain things. For example, I can run a sexual sub and experience little to no reconciliation. Same thing with business / empire building subs – light reconciliation that may last a day that hurts productivity a bit, but nothing more.

Limitless / QL / Beyond Limitless? I literally stay away from everyone because I’m just a ticking time bomb. I’ve long accepted that for whatever reason, cognitive enhancement subs are very rough for me. That being said, my tolerance for them has grown because I started slow. 1 loop every 3 days, then I slowly added more loops into the mix. Now, I can listen at 1 loop every other day with minimal reconciliation, not much more than what I get from other titles.

Listen, everyone – the issue is not the fact that people are having a hard time running Qv2. We go through this every time we update. When we went from New Dawn to Qv1, we had a ton of people clamoring for the old New Dawn subs, claiming they worked better. No, it was because New Dawn required 4-6 loops to get the best results and Qv1 didn’t, people kept overexposing themselves and blaming us. Same thing with Ultima. We told people to run one loop a day. They ran four. And the same characters claimed Ultima was flawed.

See a pattern?

It’s an ego thing. People see running subs as a challenge. They feel weak when they have to cut back on the loops, so they come up with the idea that the build itself is flawed. We tested Qv2 for four months before release and we’re still actually testing it, hence the new listening instructions. Instead of people following those instructions, they are still claiming it’s something wrong with the build method. Based on WHAT DATA? The few people experiencing issues because they aren’t listening to the recommendations?

See how ridiculous that sounds to us? We’re going to ignore the instructions, but when we fail, it’s something wrong with the product, not the fact that we ignored the instructions. Then they play lawyer games to rationalize away the fact that they aren’t following the instructions.

11 Likes

10 Likes

hahahahhahahah same here hes been writing for 40 mins i think

2 Likes

I made a joke

But if you write a book you can put me in :grin:

1 Like

Before starting, let me say - @SaintSovereign is completely correct.

Keep it focused, take action, follow the recommendations.

Now, I want to posit three things.

First, I believe there is some misunderstanding or perhaps, a lack of belief that we are well versed in spirituality, that causes certain individuals to believe we are unable to comprehend spirituality or to believe that they know much more deeply about our own technology than we do.

Here’s the thing - both @SaintSovereign and I are extremely well versed in many different spiritual traditions. This might not be obvious because we adhere to the scientific process when developing our technology - we do not let it impede us, but we verify, test and hold constant experiments.

A little known fact is that we have our own facility (we call it the SC Labs) specifically for holding experiments and tracking data - something that no other producer is willing to do.

But here’s the thing, in our personal lives we are, again, extremely well versed. This isn’t some kind of major secret, we openly stated it multiple times, however we prefer not to because we want to create an environment for you to be the heroes of your lives. We don’t want to be idolized, we don’t want to be some grand saviors of humanity - we want you to have the tools for your own evolution and become the greatest versions of yourselves, rather than try and mimic us or worship us.

To illustrate my point, I personally have travelled half the globe in pursuit of knowledge (and practice) and know multiple languages, including some of the hardest ones out there such as Chinese. Why? Because the more profound secrets are deliberately hidden and to even have a chance of understanding them, you must know the language and the culture from which it came from (as well as practice).

Again, we do not let our own spirituality and beliefs influence the development of our subliminal technology, as that would run contrary to the goal of having you be the heroes of your lives. But to assume that we are not spiritually versed, and especially to assume that we do not know the deepest ins and outs of the very technology that we are developing, is gravely erroneous.

Second, is that we are solely focused on power.

Our goal is to achieve a level of power where profound, transformational change can happen with a single loop. But this does not mean we aren’t developing technology to lower reconciliation. Now, I must state again - reconciliation is a natural process that happens when you develop yourself.

It is inevitable.

But we must strive for perfection, and so it is our duty to make each subliminal, all technology and your journey and transformation on our subliminals as smooth as possible.

Third, please follow the recommendations and leave your preconceived notions and pride at the door. The level of technology and deep inner transformation that we are doing isn’t similar to anything else out there. This is simply the truth, backed up by absolutely massive mountains of data.

Spiritual experience, life experience, workout, scientific, all kinds of experiences - all are great and helpful, and do use them to the best of your ability, but try to have a clear distinction between your subliminal experience and all the rest, because we are building something that can transform lives and help you achieve your greatest dreams. That is no small feat, and you cannot simply mash it together with the rest of your experience.

It is unique, and you have to be wise in how you connect your sublimnal and other experiences.

Then, please follow the recommendations and be kind to yourself. Simply put, going “I can run 10 loops because I am this and this” is hubris. Understand that this is not going to be productive for you - an enjoyable, step by step journey of self transformation and action taking is the most optimal choice, and there is no need for you to bully your subconscious mind into submission. It is your greatest, most powerful ally and tool - be kind to it and let it work properly for you.

This also applies to the thought pattern of “I am insert description here so I should be able to run this subliminal easily, why am I feeling reconciliation?”. Simply put, your conscious knowledge and beliefs do not dictate exactly in what way and how your subliminal experience will unfold.

In other words, there is a deep dialogue happening between your conscious and subconscious minds - with conscious guidance, you can achieve all the goals you imagine, but due to how the subliminals are created and your subconscious mind, so much more is happening and unfolding (which is why no matter the level of your development, you will still see yourself develop further on any of our subliminals - there is no ceiling to greatness). Some of the greatest journeys, revelations and blessings are those which are unexpected.

Thinking you know exactly what your experience will be is a mistake and you are blinding yourself to amazing possibilities. Again, leave your preconceived notions, use conscious guidance, let your subconscious mind work and the subliminal to unfold.

And if you see that you are listening to a single loop every two days and are still feeling larger than normal reconciliation, have the insight and awareness to understand that your previous experience does not necessarily dictate how your subliminal experience will unfold, and so add another rest day and be kind to yourself.

22 Likes

Yesyesyesyesyesyes

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

YOU 2 ARE GENIOUS, ABSOLUTELY GENIOUS

5 Likes