Honest Feedback on Qv2

Dear friends,

I’ve been talking with several long-term Subliminal Club members and sharing our honest observations about what it is we notice with Qv2.

See, a lot of people have been disappointed with Qv2 – it really has not been the same compared to Q or even before Q where you’d be able to listen to many loops and see the results surface instantly, moreover be able to feel as you approach your limit.

Nowadays, with Qv2 even one loop every week is too much to see the results we have experienced in the past.

Results, so blatant all of us were spectacularly joyful about it.

It has always been mentioned that Sex Mastery is one of the Programs easily noticeable in terms of results, and for newcomers to recognize whether subliminal’s are a technology that is effective to stimulate and alter our subconscious paradigm.

So, when users experienced that really animalistic sexual drive, tension, and emotional surge the Program even before Q, on Q it was drastically reduced – results were still present, but at some points, they were totally non-existent. With Qv2 it seems the product does not even work, not even close in the same fashion it did in the past.

The aura’s barely even work because listeners are so drained and tired from listening, and are often undergoing constant reconciliation. Our body needs Life Force to fuel them, moreover, it is necessary that we have the ability to choose when a specific Aura is present and when there is not. In the past, as we listened for several hours a day – we had the ability to control our state, choose the Aura appropriate for each experience and environment, and align the subconscious programming with the desired actions we wish to take.

Sadly, while the scripts themselves have improved the increase in power level and reduced loops has for the most part only resulted in negative side-effects, a less profound experience, decreased ability to stack and customize our experience, etc

This is a personal confession, I have no reason to criticize Subliminal Club, I’ve always been a loyal customer, a humble and kind forum member, among other things.

I’m not the person who’d speak for others, but now I speak for myself. I just ordered two Qv2 Customs, costing me yet again several hundred, and frankly, I’m disappointed with the technology. The forum is meant for us to share our experiences, as Customer Feedback so that Subliminal Club may improve their products.

I would Love to share that with Qv2 the results tend to appear only after several weeks of washout and processing or a consistent pattern of one to two loops a week. Something I personally did not expect, nor want from Subliminal Programs. Even then, after the weeks of processing, the effects are deep state shifting but no Aura’s nor Emotional effects are ever-present as it did with previous power levels.

This is me, just kindly sharing my experience about the release of Q and Qv2 – on Q often times people were sharing their experiences of barely experiencing the results they previously were having, let alone not even having any results (due to overexposure, wrongfully using); I’m not saying the technology is not working or functional. On Qv2 this has gotten even worse.

A program that is so powerful it drains me mentally, affects me so deeply and harshly that I can not function properly – to me is concerning.

Everyone is open to having their own opinion, to thrive after the experiences they personally desire but for me, I prefer to have less powerful programs I can listen more to – because I’m personally convinced through my understanding of the subconscious, but also my personal experience that this method is superior.

Unfortunately, for this reason, I might have to go back even before Q just to enjoy the effects of a few programs I so Loved – for example; doing a few loops of Sex Mastery before having sex with a woman, to have that enjoyable, desirable, intense animalistic sex.

Honestly, if you now run a loop it affects you for at least a week, if in that time you are not having sex it makes no sense to waste energy on processing that program. It is only an unnecessary strain on one’s mental capacity.

I would have hoped, we’d be provided with the option to choose our own power levels – deciding ourselves whether we want to listen one loop a week, month, or several long hours a day and be able to customize our experience and the way in which we acquire results. This is just me looking out for people who I know have gone to other vendors, alongside people who have completely stopped using Subliminal Club programs due to side effects.

I’ve never looked at other vendors because I was always pleasantly surprised by the effects of Q and the programs even before Q – those were most fantastic for me in terms of my ability to see effects while, and after listening and to feel when I am reaching to the point of overexposure. Giving me the ability to refrain from overexposure, and especially resistance due to reasons previously given (processing sex mastery without having sex).

Sadly, the new and more improved scripts are not available in the build format or power such as before Q.

I’m sure if Subliminal Club were to provide such a program – simply for users to feel and sense the difference, as an experimental a lot of listeners would be pleasantly surprised at they gain the results they have had in the past.

Even Q was honestly too much. I had the most desirable results doing one loop every other day on Q – and even then it would cause resistance because loops affected me several days, instead of several hours. I can not take action on all activities of the scripts at once, it’s simply not possible and the main reason users are having phenomenal resistance.

I have barely seen results at all lately due to these reasons? I often feel like scripting is stuck, blocked, and not executing (resistance).

Dear readers if you have similar experiences, viewpoints or thoughts please share them below so we can find common ground.

I kind of feel like going back to before Q – those subliminal’s were magnificent, powerful, and had unbelievable in-your-face effects – plus the ability to stack many Titles and customize your listening pattern.

But like I said those scripts were also not even closely as improved compared to Q, and many Titles are not available in that format.

I just use what works for me, Qv2 does not work anymore it’s too much. It’s not balanced, either I feel results that are simply mind-boggling but then it follows several days of feeling reconciliation, being drained, exhausted, rusty.

Kindly, I ask everyone to share their experiences, be honest, fair, and just. There is no need to attack, criticize or become emotional and aggressive.

Thank you for reading,
Hermit

13 Likes

It’s unfortunate that I can’t repost your post. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I feel the same. The technology is so powerful that I can’t find my sweet spot. The best results I did have on Q and before Q. Everything after that doesn’t give me results like the older technologies.

The advanced technologies should serve me as a customer but it’s not. I’m not saying the products don’t work it’s become too potent for use. 1 loop takes almost a week to process with horrible reconciliation.

The amount of energy these subliminals take to the process and execute is ridiculous since it disables the rest of the body.

10 Likes

For me I barely even eat anymore, I drink gallons of water, Libido is often just completely gone – all things related to energy in my body are being used to process a Custom I’m resisting.

Obviously, this is reconciliation, but it is so outrageous because the programs are way too powerful.

Effects and execution are nowhere compared to before Q. Q was a good middle point but even on that often subs were not processing due to aforementioned reasons and now it has just passed the limit or mark; for me…

I might go back to Q, but I preferred the strength levels even before Q. I’m considering other vendors as well, but none of them stand out to me. Unfortunately…

Subliminal Club has always been the best, I just feel they are no longer taking Customer feedback as they did in the past.

Forgot to mention I can not even sleep due to resistance, so I can not integrate the Customs.

@SaintSovereign if you are willing to provide to me a Custom or program in the strength level before Q with the new scripting, just the old strength level I would kindly share, journal, and honestly give feedback about the differences.

In the end, it is about evolving human potential right?

6 Likes

I can empathize with you guys, as last year I was probably the most vocal member of the “Q is too much, bring me the New Dawns back” club. :blush:

It took me almost 8 months to become comfortable with Qv1 technology, and I was never able to build a relationship with it, like I could with ND. I failed to maximize Qv1. :disappointed_relieved:

However, with Qv2, I have been able to tame the tech in just 3 months, and as of today, have found my subconsious communication flow – and won’t even consider going back to any of the older versions. :partying_face:

Sorry I don’t have any solutions for y’all. Just wanted to leave it as an Honest Feedback.

Good Luck. :+1:t2:

16 Likes

@Hermit might you consider manifesting that Qv2 works very well for you? :slight_smile:

I can see why the power of QV2 might be an issue. I’m lucky enough to be able to run 24/7 q powered subs, but I do have a bit of trouble finding the sweet spot for my stack, even though I do run 8-10 loops of qv2 in a day.

I never encountered energy drops when following the rule: weekends off.

If I had to choose, I’ll go with qv2 - no doubt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward for what saint to reply

I honestly think everyone should decide their route, i mean why not :+1:t3:

And which version to choose

1 Like

Not really.

Hermit has posted about this issue several times over the last 2 months, and Saint has replied a few times as well.

I don’t see anything new arising this time around.

And just like last year, the business kept growing, while a small percentage of us dropped off;
history is repeating this year.

It is what it is.

If the latest version of products are working for the majority of new buyers, the company has no reason to fix the build method. There are anyways a lot of other things to work on.

7 Likes

It depends on the program a person is running and how it conforms with the action he or she is taking. So with that said – yes @SubliminalUser, I could manifest that but I’m not interested in changing my lifestyle to conform with the technicalities of this new technology.

On Emperor, Stark – I’d have no issues whatsoever, I can tell you that right now. Same with Ascended Mogul but then it would be so strong I’d only be interested in acting upon personal and professional life – that’s not something I’m interested in.

As an Alchemist, I seek balance in life.

Some of us have just completely lost the memory of how differently New Dawn executed.

Subliminal Affirmations are tools, they have it’s used, and depending on how to use them you want a different format and build strength.

If you want users to have optimal results, they need access to customization. Each individual is unique and different.

I had this same issue on Q but it was not even remotely as damaging.

I feel that may be the case for me. We’ll see. I can still use the older products or experiment with others vendors, albeit none of them ever sparked my interest slightly.

In any case, I hope people are experiencing their desired results. @Simon, what have you accomplished since Qv2, and what results have you seen, I’d love to hear from your experiences, what’s your stack and how many loops are you doing?

I know in fact, exactly what is causing the issues within me but I care not for conforming to them as it would put too much of a strain on my life.

3 Likes

Those who do have the older versions of subs such as Q can fall back on to them if QV2 is not working for them. This is provided that the users have saved copies of the Q version (and older) files.

It would take a lot of trial and error in experimenting.

For me I do like QV2 with the increased power. Less loops means that I can give my ears a rest from wearing headphones.

4 Likes

Qv2 works like a charm for me but during periods where I displace my focus it becomes very troubling as I start resisting the entire script.

It also leaves far less ability to stack or customize as I’ve explained in detail above.

Either it works or it does not work – you can make it work for you if it works for others, that’s not the point it’s just that some people have a preference due to circumstances.

By the way @Simon, you do not run Customs my friend. Use a Custom with several Cores, some of which you can not take action on at all times and you will quickly realize what I mean.

3 Likes

Yeah same here, Qv2 works immediately and amazingly for me. In the rest days I still feel the benefits.

communication with subconscious is thee key to for me

1 Like

For me this is entirely dependant on the program. Wanted in Qv2 has never given me much problems and given phenomonal results. Meanwhile stark caused me such recon that i had a lot of trouble sleeping properly and had to take a washout every single month. while i did get some results, they werent mindblowing either. Love bomb so far is giving me similair problems, its giving me headaches and really draining me. I think with this technology we have to fit a schedule for each particulair sub rather than one schedule that fits every sub.

1 Like

Problem is that when you increase the strength of anything – the side effects or problems which have been present in the past just become even more pronounced. So if you have certain resistances they will even more powerfully surface.

Some people can not act on Stark, Emperor, or Khan – they will have resistance.

But also if you want to use Sex Mastery just before Sex to enhance the experience, you are now sitting with that scripting for at least a week, and if you want to focus on work… then well, yes you are going to have resistance.

Do you see what I mean now?

1 Like

I see how dissapointing it must be to have these overwelhiming experiences and I suppose Q+ is going to be even stronger. Have you considered checking in with your own subconsicous why there is resistance and what could help?

From reading your posts I get the sense that you would be much more happy with a chakra system, as a way to manage and expend your energies and archetypes. It has the dynamic fluidy you are look for(i.e. ascension with starkq esq) - are you familiar with yogic and qi gong systems?

ps; also I get the sense that you have a good developed upper part but less on the lower part, like strong root. But I often feel this way with enfp 's

Gotta move for now. These links will answer your questions.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

My lazy ass doesn’t take action on the huge Majors I run either. I think I’ll be ok.

:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh gosh, buddy I have just explained this several times. See, if you listen a Subliminal for Sex and you are not having Sex because you are working on business – you WILL resist the script, it simply can not process and execute it has no way of expression – you can not have Sex with your laptop right? LOL :slight_smile:

I am an Alchemist, I’m very well versed with both the western and eastern systems. The problem is also the following if I do a charging exercise, say Middle Pillar the scripts get more intense, and so does the resistance if it was already previously present.

Correct, my Crown, Third Eye, and Throat are fully open I decided to go with Sex Mastery and other Titles so I can focus on my lower chakra’s but unfortunately due to reasons explained it is giving me issues.

My friend, so are you enjoying your attitude shifts with the subs, or are you actually gaining results and if not why not? In the end, all of us are here to evolve right? I think it is fair to share results but also to share the “negative” experiences.

2 Likes

Okay see – I have a huge headache right now, not even a headache just ridiculous brain pressure which I know for a fact is due to resistance.

Mainly since I listened to two loops yesterday and it had no way of expression, Primal and Sex Mastery need some kind of interaction with a woman to be able to express themselves. So, what I will do is the following because I’m not going to sit in this state and be unproductive – I just reached out to a friend and I’m going to have fun with her and let you know what I experienced, how the scripts worked and executed and what happened.

And how my headache faded like it was never there before. LOL.

Often people are mistaking this for reconciliation but it is not. So what I mean is that I want to be able to take action upon that which I personally decide every single moment of a day, instead of being urged and pulled in a direction and being punished for it if I do not.

A mental blockage is also emotional blockage, and I personally Love to enjoy life ya know – life is enjoyed through emotions :slight_smile:

I will follow up on this later.

Again, I’m not implying Qv2 does not work, is not functional, or even effective. It is tremendously effective if used in a certain kind of way.

That is aligning your conscious actions with the subconscious scripting.

I will give a few examples just to elaborate – in my Custom, I have Enchanting Smile and Seducer Gaze – the Enchanting Smile essentially works and expresses so long I have someone in my surrounding to smile at.

Seducer Gaze on the other hand only expresses when I’m conversing with a Woman that I find sexually and romantically attractive.

Imagine none of those conditions being present externally – yes, that’s right – resistance occurs and the script builds up without processing (blockage).

3 Likes