House of Medici and Renaissance Man

Anyone has experience with this combination yet?

Looks like it’s compatible if HOM and RM are both directed at understanding the needs of others…

5 Likes

RM and HOM contain Emperor energy.

3 Likes

Need @Sub.Zero’s input on this combination.

2 Likes

HOM is good for maths, numbers and probably other quantitative subjects like economics and accounting. An intelligence subliminal compatible with RM in this aspect.

4 Likes

Productivity in RM vs HOM. You get others to do things for you in HOM and work passionately on your interests in RM.

2 Likes

Comparison of status

3 Likes

After continued use of HOM I stand corrected in this, it’s not hard Alpha, or lone wolf alpha but I do find HOM-‘alpha’

3 Likes

I didn’t try that combination ultimately so I cannot tell you anything of substance but I’m sure if you added RICH and LE to the stack it would work great.

@King did you have a specific question, or are you consolidating posts for future reference for others?

I wanted to know if anyone had experiences using HOM and RM together, but since there were no replies, I did my own research which can become a future reference for others.

3 Likes

Thank you for doing so and for clarifying!

@King - results are outstanding

If you think about it, the House of Medici was a powerful house. So status and alpha nature would have automatically been conferred on its members and especially its leaders.

And now, you are a Medici as well

2 Likes

Did you end up running this combo in the end? @King

1 Like