Some guidance for subliminal for creating and selling an app

hello therewhich subliminalss are good for someone who need to code, design or maybe outsource these steps for a SAAS web application. Then run or lead the sales and marketing and make money from it and even better get funding for all this without being screwed by investors. can you guys advice me. I know some code but not sure I can do all by myself so I may outsource but need fundings. emperor and stark maybe or limitless or renaisaance?

Stark is all about innovation.

1 Like

If you can handle it,i would go for the elon musk stack

2 Likes

I said renaissancecuz ive read @lrw who said itis good for engineering so coding same. so emperor is anono right? @Vesper man i have seen yourpost and you said you had the same goals somewhere i thinkgi t was in saintsovereign thread. what have you found?

edit: fyi I cant afford custom right now.

RM did made it much easier for him to do engineer work. RM seems to be a multi-tasker that can make things easier in many different fields of your choosing, and improve the results of your work. Right now, RM is helping him to handle difficult situations at work and establishing him as the head of the group. This is something that I would not have expected from RM. Working on my art, almost became intuitive with the help of this sub. I think it would help you with coding, and it will help to improve just about anything else that you choose to do. It seems to me that Emperor will get you laser focused and really productive. I’ve seen some really good results combining RM with R.I.C.H. You can give RM a try to use with coding, and then add other subs as you see fit.

4 Likes

Thanks @lrw so it is doing what, it doesnt make smarter but mpre creative right?

from personal experience, I like AscendedMogulQ + Limitless Q
That’s from the V1 days. I’ve yet to try this with V2 of those.

I see more of the creative part of this sub. My friend thinks that it makes him a lot smarter, that it gives him an edge. It gives him quicker thinking, more precise in his thought process. Allows him not to get emotionally high or low, and that also tends to influence him to make better decisions. Helps him to know value on something in business and is able to see an opportunity where others may not be able to see it. He’s also highly intelligent to begin with, I mention this because there seems to be an idea on this forum that these subs seem to increase intelligence mostly in people who aren’t very intelligent.

4 Likes

thanks that was quite a complete answer thanks

1 Like

I agree with this part. My theory is this is that creativity helps with problem solving. Thinking outside the box, finding creative solutions to tough problems and such.

For @Claude, sales sounds related to the Emperor: House of Medici subliminal. From my experiences, Limitless Executive Ultima helps with thinking and productivity. It takes a bit of time though for the effects.

If you had to choose one, Stark I would think.

2 Likes

This summarizes what eve3rybody said here. Should be the way to go.

Not quite eve3rybody :wink:

I mean it helped me land a job as a software engineer at a FANG company so yeah.