Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

On my 5th loop now. On my first loop I had a desire to gaze at the dotted midnight sky, but it’s skin drying and bone chilling outside. The ice hasn’t melted completely.

I am getting several artsy scenarios in my head, uncertain if it’s from my Custom’s ME, or ME is in RM. Tunes from instruments and scenarios for different crafts. I had a difficult time introducing these things to my visualization routines. But they’re just coming to me, playing in my head. Also, I seem to be realizing strongly how things are easier than they seem, simpler.

So far it’s astounding.

14 Likes

Yeah. Clearly a really visionary, talented, and competent guy who is living life to the fullest. Embraces the Trickster.

1 Like

Another great innovation from SC. Its not a product i would choose however as emperor and khan already fulfill my needs.

3 Likes

I will definitely be running this one. But I’m thinking about timing. (Thinking a lot about that at present.)

Will you be running it along with your custom or you’re just testing it for the sake of pure experimentation?

RM + StarkQ + R.I.C.H. + Beyond Limitless Ultima (or The Executive). This will get you started.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign is RM a new technology ? It seems stronger than the Q

2 Likes

Please do share more @Avengers68

2 Likes

Very quickly I feel the impact of this sub,with only one loop and it is lasting hours already like an Ultima file:

• I feel focused/in the zone, stronger even than with BLU or Executive
  • Super strong confidence like Emperor
  • super optimistic like with Sanguine
  • Starting also is much brighter colors around me
16 Likes

Hmm…preview to Q+? :wink:

1 Like

It could be I think

Is RM more in the vein of contending with Khan in a social-focused custom (e.g. Khan-IC-PCC) or with QL in a self-focused custom (QL-EF-ME)? I’m conflicted on where I see this in my stack. A read-through of the description makes me think it’s the latter, where RM could replace QL.

4 Likes

Is there a seductive, attraction, sexual element to renaissance man at all?

I mean I know at least one skill that every renaissance man should master

2 Likes

For now I don’t feel any sexual aspect

1 Like

It seems between a social-focused custom (Khan etc) and a QL self-focused custom. With a strong boost of confidence it will help an introvert to communicate with other people and with the strong “in the zone” feel it will help destroy procrastination etc. So it is I think a bridge between many other sub

7 Likes

I am guessing RM will intensify those aura based title…since it improves the ability to feel all the emotions both from the listener and those around him/her…probably it will also help the listener to transmute those emotion and express it in a creative way …

2 Likes

Or you might be experiencing a “bloom” after giving up on the other subs.

I don’t give up on the other sub, I am stacking it with them

1 Like

I ran it about forty minutes before falling asleep. I got five hours of sleep and I feel like it’s enough sleep. I feel like doing something productive. This sub reminded me of Love Bomb with a passion for intimacy in a non sexual manner that can steered in different directions. I felt so inspired by a small sample of my own work. I felt a lot of warmth that reminded me of Paragon, but the warmth felt as if it was outside of me, surrounding me. The sub also reminds me of Mind’s Eye. I’ve seen this in R.I.C.H. as well, but it comes across as more sophisticated in RM because it feels even more natural. A small idea turns into a masterpiece in my mind without any effort. It’s amazing how natural this seems while it’s happening.

10 Likes

Damn damn damn, well what can I say… Subliminal Club has distorted the Quantum Field again.

@SaintSovereign, does Renaissance Man have any scripting to develop one’s Spiritual Essence and to improve one’s Alchemy practices – which is an art form in and of itself. I’m sure it will since it is highly emotionally focused, however, I’m wondering whether it has any specific scripting aiming at such goals?

And how dense is Renaissance Man compared to Emperor, Stark or Ascension? Seems like a Major Title, however, I could be wrong.

6 Likes