Sexual Throne: Khan + RICH + PSITU

After a LONG debate Stark vs Khan I’ll test a Khan-RM based stack. Based on initial results (~1month or so) I’ll decide if I’ll make this my long term stack.

Night: 1xCOMMANDER + 5xRM + 2xRICH + 1xSM
Day: 1xBLU + 5-8XKHAN + 1-2PSITU

6 Likes

I’m coming from a Stark-PS based stack, so in the first week or so, I’ll focus more on differences, what I feel is changing. I switched to Khan about a week ago.

• Overall mood: while still in a positive mood, I can definitely see a decrease in joyfulness and a transition to a more zen-like mood. Like I expect from Khan. Most mornings with Stark-PS, I did a little bit of dancing, a little bit of singing. The dancing was setting the tone for the entire day and I kind of miss that feeling
  • Communication tone: going the more serious route. With Stark-PS, I was setting a joyful tone for every meeting, and I literally had one meeting with everyone laughing with tears in their eyes. With Khan, I do enjoy a little joke here and there, but I do not set the joyful tone anymore. Kind of missing that as well
  • Interacting with women: everything is closed in my country, so I’m using Tinder to evaluate this. With Stark-PS, my conversations we’re light hearted, A LOT of teasing. I had a girl telling me she really wants to be nice to me, but I let let because I’m teasing her. It was in a good way, she pleaded 2 day to move the conversation to Insta. So yea, Stark-PS is really about having fun, playing mind games in good spirit. I did had a girl telling me that she wants a man, not a boy :smiley: Fair point. With Khan, I write less, more direct sexual comments (as opposed to Stark-PS funny sexual innuendos). I have to admit, I do prefer the Khan way more, but Stark-PS almost there. just different feels.
  • Social: For me, Stark-PS is miles ahead Khan. I was reaching out to people just to interact with them, I always got good responses, I was more curious to know more about them as persons. With Khan, I’m fine (not eager) to talk to people as long as they are interesting. With Stark-PS I always found something interesting about people.
  • Sexual: ah, this is where Khan is crushing everything. For my, Stark alone is a dick killer: no desire whatsoever. I need PS AT LEAST as many loops as Stark to feel that sexual energy running through me. With Khan, the willy tingling feeling is back, I feel to urge to fuck. With Khan sex is always an incredible combination of dominance, passion, adoration for the woman.
  • Productivity: here is where RM is doing a great job: I wake up a 6AM without an alarm and it can only be RM (Khan / Stark alone - never got this). With Khan, it’s easier to postpone stuff if anything comes up (that’s ok, tomorrow is another day). With Stark-PS I was challenging the stuff that came up: is it really more important that what you had planned? Definitely love the Stark-Ps on this one.

Is there anyone that used Khan successfully while trying to build up his own business?
I think we’re all trying to find some balance between love life, finances and healthy mind/body. So far, Stark-PS seems the better choice. we’ll see.

8 Likes

Is it your standard exposure time?

Yeah, pretty much since I started subs 5-6 years ago.

1 Like

Closing this thread as I am moving back to a Stark/PS stack. This stack is great if you want to relax, enjoy where you are in life, feel good etc. Not that much if you’re working to increase your business.

3 Likes

Did u feel lack of productivity on Khan as well ?

Compared to Stark: absolutely less productive.

1 Like

Do you experience a lack of productivity on Khan @pacman?

1 Like

Yes but it could be my lack of action as well…

It might be. The thing is that with Stark I caught up in 2 days on all items postponed 1 week with Khan. it might differ from one person to another, of course.

1 Like

How would you compare stark to emperor productivity wise?

Not even close :smiley: For me, Emperor is THE productivity sub. The thing is that is not balanced with other areas from your life: if you want to focus on one thing, no compromises, Emperor is the go to program. that is my experience at least.

2 Likes

Ever thought about mixing Khan with Stark?

Yeah, it’s quite tempting tbh. I am trying to avoid combining 2 big programs. I know Saint mentioned at some point to select one, and add other complementary programs.

You know what? I’ll give it a go…

I know it’s not recommended, but this specific stack I’ve seen a lot around here.

Also, personal question, how long does it usually take for you to notice effects when you switch subs?

1 Like

It depends. For khan it takes around 2 days to feel horny all the time and about one week to get to the super chill state.

With Stark/PS, I’m starting to see the changes literally the next day. I did run all major programs in the past…

2 Likes