House of Medici vs StarkQ

Haha,as long as it works.it usually wont pass the integrity check anyway if it completely wont work

keep us in the loop, as your on the frontier for size of custom Ultima build

1 Like

@Pyro

You have a nice experimental Ultima there. Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

No pun intended.

1 Like

Thanks for making clear the differences between HOM and Starkq in this aspect.

It seems that HOM stands between the dreamer/visionary archetype of StarkQ and the executive super-productive archetype of Emperor.

2 Likes

HOM is not nearly as inherently productive as Stark or Emperor in my experience. At least not in the getting work or movement on things done on your own. On Emperor or Stark -I’m executing all the time, on HOM I have spurts of conscious planning and doing but not nearly as driven as Stark or Emperor.

6 Likes

Looks like you got some great comments already. I haven’t had the time to read them yet, but will do later.

I was on Stark for two or three weeks. I really liked that sub, I just ended up trading it for HoM because Stark seemed to focus too much on the sexuality part for me. My sex life tripled and I was constantly having crazy sex dreams. I had other dreams where the program was guiding me on how to dress, and how to style my hair. Then those pieces of clothing I saw in the dream actually got manifested. The hottest most successful guys were interested in me and I saw that as something that could turn into a distraction. I’m mentioning all of this because I am a woman, and I know that you’re interested in making your sex life with your wife even better. This was the first major program from SC I had used, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I don’t know if I got all those sexual results because there was a part of me that wasn’t ready for that sub or if the program was leading me in a direction that I wasn’t interested in exploring. I had zero interest in becoming a playgirl, I just wanted to increase and improve my finances.

I didn’t notice anything sexual about HoM. The program worked with me on areas that I was actually interested in growing in. My relationships with difficult relatives improved greatly. I was able to manage toxic people at work and I taught difficult relatives to not cross me again. I eventually got rid of the toxic coworkers, but I ended up including Limiting People Remover in my custom to help with this.

9 Likes

Ah-ha… so this libido thing is Stark. See I’m running both Stark and Khan… Thank you, that makes sense.

Mmmm I wish to see Armani, Zegna, Rolex and Patek Philippe in my dream. If Stark delivers this, I’m going to include it in all my customs. Haha

Thank you for the wonderful share.

1 Like

No, it’s probably Khan. Back when I was running Khan my libido went absolutely crazy, and that was pretty common going by the Khan journals at the time. Stark, in comparison, has a much milder effect in my experience.

2 Likes

Even in ST1? My mind… well… not to sound crass but it’s been very imaginative lately…

Indeed I am waiting for Stark to activate for me. I came from EQ and PS, and the changes in my romantic life is certainly noticeable.

1 Like

Yep, I’m pretty sure it’s part of the Khan core, which is in all the stages. It got stronger the longer I listened to Khan, by ST4 it was almost overwhelming.

1 Like

I listened to Stark for about a month or so last spring and it got me planning like I never have before. Considering doing things I was previously unsure about looking into.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant @Azriel @Meng123 I would not recommend 11 modules in an ultima. It absolutely killed my brain power and really dampened my other subs. I barely notice RICH or EoG. I see some stark but not much. Would PSITU solve a lot of what I wanted to accomplish or should I try Sex Mastery Ultima instead? I don’t want to use another Q slot.

1 Like

Thats painful.must have been too strong.ive been getting that lately from testing the ultima v2.psitu would be very good for being seductive.sex mastery/diamond would be more for improving your sex life.just be mindful of this possible side effect.wont happen if your satisfied with your current relationship though and the sub wont force anything.i entertain the idea more on ps but wouldnt act on it

1 Like

PS and PSIT were never recommended for monogmous relationship seduction subs although I’m sure they would support keeping the seduction going as long as roaming wasn’t remotely an issue.

I would go Diamond/Sex Mastery/Libertine/ for the Ultimate monogamous relationship seduction Ultima sub or you could add Transcendental Connection/Dynasty. I’d keep it to 3-5 modules for Ultima custom with your current stack.

3 Likes

So I don’t waste money again.

Go with Ultima V2 build:

• Libertine
  • Sex Mastery
  • Diamond
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Dynasty

Does this look good? Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

Looks good. I might throw in chosen of venus/love bomb too but looks like a good build

It looks good!-Chosen of Venus or Love/Bomb would be an excellent choice for a 6 slot-per @Meng123’s suggestion.

Keep in my mind thought that extra Ultima cores will be dense and take up ‘processing space’

Oh yeah,i ended up building your theoretical sub.i underestimated v2 and cooked my brain last week though so not sure on effectiveness yet.was running rich v2 and this one.still havent managed to get libertine to work consistently yet also >_<

1 Like

haha -I’m so glad someone did it!

Please tag/keep in the loop about it’s effectiveness for you, maybe run it every other or third day for now.

I’m experimenting with Ultima Cores in QV2 currently.