House of Medici vs StarkQ

I am currently running StarkQ as part of my stack with EoG, RICH and a wife seducer custom for a year.

In order to avoid shiny object syndrome, I use it to plan my next year. What are the major differences between StarkQ and HoM? I might put EoG and StarkQ together in a custom, but I am leary about customs. I have read both discussions and still cant quite grasp which one I would choose if I have to.

I also enjoy these vs threads. For some reason you learn more about a sub when it is pitted against another.

5 Likes

Agreed!

HOM and Stark are extremely different-you obviously now the difference in intended effects from Sales copy so I’ll do my best to description the differences as I see them theoretically and in my experience.

Stark

Stark is about finding, discovery, and/ or executing your most powerful vision onto the world, whether this is through simply adding a contribution in your field or endeavor of choice, or making a massive impact on the world at large it supports the skills, intelligence, capacity, charm, manifestation, savvy, social fluency and ‘celebrity’ and, any other attributes needed, to making that a reality, to make that impact. It’s ultimately about being a global leader through innovation. On Stark you might discover/it would support your tech genius or artistry, music or mathematics, but’s it’s about wealth and empire building through become the foremost expert in whatever endeavor of choice.

In my experience Stark is extremely productive and self focused. I follow my interests and threads like a rabbit going down a hole on adderall. Stark is social but the focus is still on the self, I say what I want to say, I ask what I am interested in (in contrast to Medici-which is much more related and can make it all about the other) -people still love talking and want to hear what I have to say- and I can listen to them to a degree. My experience of my own logic and intelligence on Stark is astounding. Complicated personal issues, things I’m trying to work out or figure out, become super easy to resolve, as do most projects or work related endeavors. It’s fluid and easy to handle these things, and work becomes this thing I just flow through-minimal focus-maximum efficiency. (As opposed to Emperor which is maximum focus-90% efficiency)

I get attraction and interest on Stark and can certainly hold my on, in a cutting/logical way when boundaries are crossed but the level of automatic respect and deference is lower then on Emperor or Emperor: HOM - on Stark people in my presence will do there own thing until I engage. On Emperor and Emperor: HOM --it’s like there waiting for ques from me and navigating themselves in my space in relation to me.

Emperor: HOM

Emperor HOM as I see it is about Strategizing, deals, and relationships. HOM makes the user think of their social connections and everyone in their life and coming into their life as part of a larger en-devour and advancement. People are not related to as pawns by any means, in fact it personally makes me appreciate and value people in my life more, but at the same time people seem to become assets and the whole thing becomes more of a game lol.

It orients me to look for how I can advance through connecting with and collaborating with others for financial gain.

I experience HOM as basically a social Emperor, the script is not as expansive as Emperor in terms of all areas of one’s life and it’s not as hard alpha/lone wolf- but that basic sense of dominance and ascension programming is definitely there-especially socially-but in a very warm or easy to connect with way. There seems to be an additional status boost in HOM and zero social challenges. My family and close friends respond extremely well to me on HOM and it’s caused people to reach out to me to connect again and/or to work on there projects/business and even old flames and near misses to get in touch with me (especially if I’m stacking with Libertine or a sexual sub).

Interpersonally HOM is the most powerful sub I’ve seen, every other sub has a self focus-even PS and PCC which are both also great socially have a bit of a positive narcissistic energy (I don’t mean that in a bad way-it’s just really all about you if your running those even if your portraying otherwise/ of course this could just be me :yum::rofl:) but on HOM- I find I have no conscious agenda even as a deeper intention and collaboration can happen, I can make it totally about the other or totally mutual -it’s like I’m literally putting the relationship between us first (rather than myself -while in no way violating my own boundaries)-perhaps this is one of the keys to successful relationships.

On HOM I also find I think very strategically about what’s next for me and how to incorporate it, I literally think, look, strategize, and execute…on Stark the steps to whatever vision I have either are clear and I just run through like a madman winging it with efficiency, or there not clear and I start experimenting/ researching like a madman. On Stark vision and execution is inspirational/ intuitive-logical-meaning some inspiration or interest hits- an intuition of how to make it happen comes up and then I find a locial sequence of events that become very easy to follow. On HOM it’s strategic- pragmatic-then leveraged-like asking what would work for what I want, then pragmatic- simple steps and tasks are layed out, through mental effort (on stark it all kind of just appears), and then looking to leverage/ collaborate with others to get it done.

anyway this was fun to do, and for me to get clearer on how things effect me, hope it helps a bit.

what’s in your wife seducer custom? Is it for seducing your current one or finding and seducing a wife?

30 Likes

This was extremely helpful. I throughly enjoyed reading in gained a lot of good infor from it!

It seems in my current state, I should benefit greatly from current course on StarkQ. Then probably switch to a custom with EoG. This all depends on what things SC comes up with to change plans. However I am sticking to full year stacks. My core issue in life hasn’t changed in the last 5 years, so its no use jumping to different subs. I know what needs to be fixed.

My custom is:
|Chosen of Venus
|Diamond Ultima Core
|Focused Arousal
|Libertine Ultima Core
|Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
|Prevent Premature Ejaculation
|Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
|Sex Mastery XQ Core
|Sexual Manifestation
|Temptation
|Transcendental Connection

It is for seducing my current wife. We have a fantastic marriage and decent sex life. I would just like to be better and spice it up a bit more.

6 Likes

Hmm,custom sound good but 11 modules in an ultima.does it work okay?its really hard to fit only 6 modules in an ultima so interesting if it works well for future reference (^-^)

I concur @Azriel. That’s a great read.

@Pyro That’s wonderful. First thing on my mind is Diamond and SM. I think you’ll be very happy with your custom, if you’re able to pull that off. Custom ultimas are pretty new to me.

One thing to add is that with Stark I am lot more jovial and good natured. I joke around quite a bit, and like clockwork, I do get approached from out of the blue.

I don’t have much experience with HoM, just a few tests here and there, but I’ve heard nothing but good about it, from @Lion, @Azriel and @lrw

I think @Mentalchemist also took a gander, my memory is a bit fuzzy at the moment.

4 Likes

Here are some reports on results with HoM:

7 Likes

Glad it offered something that fit !

Is your custom in Q format or Ultima format?

1 Like

nice comp.

Your getting offered support reminded me of something on HOM today

I ran HOM custom as my prime sub-also has R.I.C.H. in it, at Juice Press today, the cashier told me the total and it looked really low to me as I got like 8 things, so I said ‘is that for everything?’ and she smiled and said something I couldn’t quite hear and then said ‘your right’ and the total lowered $15 lol. I do seem to get better treatment on HOM, she seemed pretty into me so that could have factored in as well.

5 Likes

I haven’t had too much running it yet. But I see slight improvements, nothing massive yet. She acts more coy and cute. We kiss more. (We already we were a pretty intimate couple despite being together for 7 years before using this custom. Nothing to report in the bedroom yet. Granted she is studying and I am building a business. I didn’t realize that 11 was small. They said on the custom site choose between 10 and 20. I wanted the sub to target specific areas that could use improvements.

1 Like

Definitely a well built custom.good that its working for you.just was suprised cause thought you built it as an ultima which normally only has a max of 6.if its q,then 11 is perfectly normal ^-^

2 Likes

What format did you get it in? Q or Ultima

For an Ultima it’s huge-which usually has a 6 module/core cap…for a Q custom it’s smaller than most, most people chalk in the max modules at 20- but nothing wrong with less modules.

1 Like

@Meng123 and @Azriel It is in Ultima format V2. I had no idea that 6 was max for an Ultima. Whoops. I thought I was going light.

1 Like

Haha,as long as it works.it usually wont pass the integrity check anyway if it completely wont work

keep us in the loop, as your on the frontier for size of custom Ultima build

1 Like

@Pyro

You have a nice experimental Ultima there. Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

No pun intended.

1 Like

Thanks for making clear the differences between HOM and Starkq in this aspect.

It seems that HOM stands between the dreamer/visionary archetype of StarkQ and the executive super-productive archetype of Emperor.

2 Likes

HOM is not nearly as inherently productive as Stark or Emperor in my experience. At least not in the getting work or movement on things done on your own. On Emperor or Stark -I’m executing all the time, on HOM I have spurts of conscious planning and doing but not nearly as driven as Stark or Emperor.

6 Likes

Looks like you got some great comments already. I haven’t had the time to read them yet, but will do later.

I was on Stark for two or three weeks. I really liked that sub, I just ended up trading it for HoM because Stark seemed to focus too much on the sexuality part for me. My sex life tripled and I was constantly having crazy sex dreams. I had other dreams where the program was guiding me on how to dress, and how to style my hair. Then those pieces of clothing I saw in the dream actually got manifested. The hottest most successful guys were interested in me and I saw that as something that could turn into a distraction. I’m mentioning all of this because I am a woman, and I know that you’re interested in making your sex life with your wife even better. This was the first major program from SC I had used, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I don’t know if I got all those sexual results because there was a part of me that wasn’t ready for that sub or if the program was leading me in a direction that I wasn’t interested in exploring. I had zero interest in becoming a playgirl, I just wanted to increase and improve my finances.

I didn’t notice anything sexual about HoM. The program worked with me on areas that I was actually interested in growing in. My relationships with difficult relatives improved greatly. I was able to manage toxic people at work and I taught difficult relatives to not cross me again. I eventually got rid of the toxic coworkers, but I ended up including Limiting People Remover in my custom to help with this.

9 Likes

Ah-ha… so this libido thing is Stark. See I’m running both Stark and Khan… Thank you, that makes sense.

Mmmm I wish to see Armani, Zegna, Rolex and Patek Philippe in my dream. If Stark delivers this, I’m going to include it in all my customs. Haha

Thank you for the wonderful share.

1 Like