House of Medici vs StarkQ

No, it’s probably Khan. Back when I was running Khan my libido went absolutely crazy, and that was pretty common going by the Khan journals at the time. Stark, in comparison, has a much milder effect in my experience.

2 Likes

Even in ST1? My mind… well… not to sound crass but it’s been very imaginative lately…

Indeed I am waiting for Stark to activate for me. I came from EQ and PS, and the changes in my romantic life is certainly noticeable.

1 Like

Yep, I’m pretty sure it’s part of the Khan core, which is in all the stages. It got stronger the longer I listened to Khan, by ST4 it was almost overwhelming.

1 Like

I listened to Stark for about a month or so last spring and it got me planning like I never have before. Considering doing things I was previously unsure about looking into.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant @Azriel @Meng123 I would not recommend 11 modules in an ultima. It absolutely killed my brain power and really dampened my other subs. I barely notice RICH or EoG. I see some stark but not much. Would PSITU solve a lot of what I wanted to accomplish or should I try Sex Mastery Ultima instead? I don’t want to use another Q slot.

1 Like

Thats painful.must have been too strong.ive been getting that lately from testing the ultima v2.psitu would be very good for being seductive.sex mastery/diamond would be more for improving your sex life.just be mindful of this possible side effect.wont happen if your satisfied with your current relationship though and the sub wont force anything.i entertain the idea more on ps but wouldnt act on it

1 Like

PS and PSIT were never recommended for monogmous relationship seduction subs although I’m sure they would support keeping the seduction going as long as roaming wasn’t remotely an issue.

I would go Diamond/Sex Mastery/Libertine/ for the Ultimate monogamous relationship seduction Ultima sub or you could add Transcendental Connection/Dynasty. I’d keep it to 3-5 modules for Ultima custom with your current stack.

3 Likes

So I don’t waste money again.

Go with Ultima V2 build:

• Libertine
  • Sex Mastery
  • Diamond
  • Transcendental Connection
  • Dynasty

Does this look good? Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

Looks good. I might throw in chosen of venus/love bomb too but looks like a good build

It looks good!-Chosen of Venus or Love/Bomb would be an excellent choice for a 6 slot-per @Meng123’s suggestion.

Keep in my mind thought that extra Ultima cores will be dense and take up ‘processing space’

Oh yeah,i ended up building your theoretical sub.i underestimated v2 and cooked my brain last week though so not sure on effectiveness yet.was running rich v2 and this one.still havent managed to get libertine to work consistently yet also >_<

1 Like

haha -I’m so glad someone did it!

Please tag/keep in the loop about it’s effectiveness for you, maybe run it every other or third day for now.

I’m experimenting with Ultima Cores in QV2 currently.

Yeah,gonna alternate rich and this one this week instead of both on same day.running two v2 in one day was deadly.had brain fog and cognitive decline by the 3rd day.gonna be careful with the v2 going forward.received my qv2 custom though today.looking forward to trying it.im interested how paragon will do in a q sub

1 Like

Wouldn’t Love Bomb be 4 cores then? I though you should only have 3? I want to keep it lower like 5. Should I use chosen of venus to replace dynasty? I already run StarkQ, EoG and RICH. I dont want to kill my processing.

Love bomb would make 4 yeah.mines a bit experimental although saint said was ok so went ahead with it.not sure.think aura of love might be better for a relationship than aura of sex.though libertine/love bomb is a good combo.chosen of venus would aim for a more loving relationship and dynasty would go for a more fulfilling family life.both are valid methods for a relationship.for seduction,chosen of venus might be better though

If wanna keep it simple and arent that worried about sexual performance

Libertine
Love bomb
Transcendental connection
Chosen of venus

Might be a good one

And maybe diamond/dynasty.since you got good results from it

1 Like

Azriel would probably know better though.im still a noob with ultimas compared to him >_< this ones a good example of what love bomb can do though

nah I ran Ultimas for several months in the early days until I had an eustachian tube issue that severely threw off my ability to use ultrasonic, so I’m not that versed experientially in custom Ultimas or extended use of the newer ones

1 Like