New sub for monogamous LTR

Something like primal seduction, but aimed at your partner, with aspects of remaining faithful to your partner etc.
:
I love Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima, how it changes my behaviour into more playful and fun and more seductive, relaxed and feeling good, it is amazing, but it increases my desire to want to fuck other women and question my relationship with the love of the idea of being able to have sex with other attractive women, well… multiple women … which is not good for a monogamous relationship with someone that you trust, have a deep connection with and is pretty much your best friend.

So yeah something that has all the bells and whistles of Primal Seduction, but something that helps remain faithful to a partner, see more of their positive aspects, appreciate them more, see their best qualities and maybe even stuff to do with and knowing each others ‘love language’, maximising the connection, love, romance, friendship, enjoyment, communication etc. And adding in all sexual stuff with regards to your partner etc. Maybe even add that love bomb in there.

There is no major sub for this yet, so I think it would be good to add for the people that do want that.

Feel free to add anything else you see fit for a successful long term relationship.

And for the record, I already have Chosen of Venus and
Transcendental Connection modules in my custom, but it seems they are the only ones for this type of thing, as of yet. I am only a few weeks in, so have yet to see what they can do.

Anyway, thought I would just put this out there.

3 Likes

@Palpatine I think this one’s for you.

1 Like

That seems like a great idea for a Romance major title at some point, I would definitely get. I think it could be done effortlessly by SC team, feels like it would include aspects of Alchemist and Love Bomb and other q modules; maybe would come with an XX & XY version, or just the unisex. Call it The Adam & Eve, Romeo+Juliette, Tristan & Isolde - though that would be a sarcastic name for it did not go well for them :rofl:

However on another note, I feel like I should remind you that PSITU has no healing in it, it is exceedingly effective that way and perhaps your frustration stems from LTR, imagine how amazing PSITU would be if you were in physical distance; this is in reply to your other thread’s concern.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire see above post for a potential relationship subliminal idea.

2 Likes

Its worth noting that none of the subs produced by SC are meant to turn you into something you’re not - if you’re monogamous by nature they’re not going to turn you polygamous, etc. Take a look at the goals linked on the Primal Seduction page and the module list. None of that is geared to causing problems in a committed relationship.

However, they do make you aware of your own power and make you aware of your own desire nature (the script does contain elements of Primal after all). I’ve seen plenty of posts on the forum discussion for Libertine and SM etc where members have been using these subs to improve their sex life within the context of a committed relationship.

What you’ve described sounds a lot like reconciliation - the sub is making you aware of aspects of your being and bringing these ideas of sex with multiple women to the surface. Connecting with primal nature. How you channel that is really up to you.

I RECALL Saint saying it may not be so good to run PS IT if you’re married, etc. I MAY BE mistaken

but ya, on the other hand, with Khan he said you just got to be aware and know your limits (again paraphrasing, read the exact stuff by searching, I’m just saying what I got from it)

So yes it may increase desire to cheat, and ive noticed things like this that I dont really like at all, sorta tendencies… but what does help me is realising throughout history 1 high value man would have 1000 women lusting for him, and nowadays it’s similar. It’s to be expected and kinda natural maybe, although I dislike it - I think from the other end all the attention is on the one running Khan :wink:

1 Like

Here it is:

1 Like

There have also been reports, not sure if in the Love Bomb thread or elsewhere, of that one improving romantic relationship. So that could be worth a look.

Mind you if something like Primal Seduction is able to bring these things to the surface (and I’ve also experienced that myself), I wouldn’t say that its something that should stop anyone from running that if they’re in an existing relationship, its really only a caution that it’ll make you aware of these potentials and mean you’ll need to navigate them. I remember when I was running Emperor it led to my ex suggesting to me she’d like to watch me fucking another woman. If we’d remained together, that would have led to some very interesting experiences. For some people, that kind of thing works.