Emperor and house of medici and stacking

Hello,

I have been reading the forum, but I don’t really understand some things. Can someone explain why one would stack emperorQ and House of Medici? Wouldn’t one dilute the archetype? How does one know that one title is enough? How does one know a title fits ? From my understanding one title is enough and seems to get better result, is that true? Also why does the sales page say “…profound disservice by not adding The House of Medici to your stack rotation”? Why profound disservice?

It seems that you can go far with any of the titles, whether for job promotion or getting more attraction? Can house of medici not do good relationships just as good as starkQ?

2 Likes

No you will just progress in different directions Serving the same goal of “increasing your wealth”
Here is a question I asked to the support regarding emperor and emperor HOM

1- Does Emperor HOM contains this description from emperor or not …
From emperor sales page " The EMPEROR CORE script contains some of the most BOLD, powerful, mind-blowing, and reality-bending scripting EVER " "An extreme sense of personal power and pride, that you are the master of your reality and being.
That you are a highly valued person with the potential to become the greatest person that ever lived.
The sense that achieving incredible success, money and abundance are absolutely effortless to you, and will flow endlessly into your life.
The ability to easily manifest extremely profitable and lucrative situations, business and personal deals
Some of the most incredibly positive self-talk to constantly keep you motivated and ready to conquer "

The answer
Yes, Emperor: House of Medici does include most of the core script from Emperor, but keep in mind that the core has been modified to meet the goals of HoM rather than Emperor. You’ll still get good results from it also.

Your goals are the Guide/ compass. For example

Hom goals are more business specific , compared to emperor where you have different goals (status,sex ) included

The short answer is yes
The long answer : with one title
you are more focused ,
you will be familiar with the subs goals and how it appears in your life regarding (synchronicity/behaviour change/new thought patterns ,etc)
You will achieve the results faster .
One title suits best if you are new .
You can also have the two and do rotate again this is depends on your goals / current situation (started business already / didn’t start / student / employer / freelancer ,etc )

Different goals than the other wealth line is sups :
Stark focuses you to create an innovative business
Emperor is the single minded entrepreneur
Emperor HOM is the merchant/master mind / the networker

Also every wealth line sub has its own flare serving the same goal “increasing your wealth”

4 Likes

This is applies for the subs that contains status ,sex goal like
Emperor,stark

You will manifest relationship but within the goals of the sub .

With Hom : I manifested relationships with people working on the stock change and they teached me how to open an account and start trading

With stark : I manifested a relationships with an individual who have 30 years experience in software industry I set with him one time for 3 hours and he gave me a raw experience from the industry and teached me the in and out of some important sector related to my work .

Read the sales page carefully and you will sense stark and Hom are two different people/archtype.

6 Likes

Can one stack House of Medici and wanted? Or would those work too much against each others goals?

1 Like

My current stack is Emperor + HoM + Wanted (with Godlike Masculinity or RICH on rest days). I believe at least one other person is stacking HoM and Wanted. Is it working pretty good for me. It is a very dense stack though. It drains a lot of energy. My goals are long term, so I don’t mind running a dense stack.

2 Likes

I have been reflecting and from what I read by a forum user, it says that HoM is for example much more warm and emperor more cold. So what happens when I stack them both? Would it dillute the colness or warmness? I understand that they have different directions, but I am wondering about behavior

So from my understanding emperor has more hardness and it is very assertive, with HoM it is not like this, but what would happen if you stack them?

sorry for asking something obvious but it is not really clear for me

1 Like

You get the best of both worlds. I’m not sure why people talk about Emperor’s coldness. I’ve been running it for 2 years, it didn’t turn me into a cold hearted asshole! It made me more assertive, outspoken and dominant for sure. But becoming a cold asshole is a choice.
HoM doesn’t clash with Emperor because is it part of the Emperor line of subs. If you’re interested in building wealth for you and your family through commerce, trade or negotiations, HOM is for you.
Emperor itself is a wealth sub, HoM gives your stack a more precise orientation.

4 Likes

I think the coldness from Emperor is just the beginning reconciliation which you get on all new titles,…?

What people mistake for coldness is actually the intense focus that Emperor pushes you to put on your Empire building goals. Anyone, any relationship that doesn’t fit that plan, you will reevaluate and possibly discard. With your status and self esteem raising, you won’t have time or the desire to entertain low status beta male interactions. Emperor is all about building personal excellence, not fellowshipping with mediocre people. Emperor will try to make you an eagle. You won’t have time to socialize with crows. You’re flying way higher. Crows might think you’re a cold hearted asshole but that’s their problem.

9 Likes

Perfect explanation.

2 Likes

I feel like Emperor will make you the Dragon lol. Birds are cool but there are tons of them out there, Dragons are unique and rare.

This^ is the perfect explanation of what happens on Emperor and probably Ascension too.

What people seem to forget is the true Alpha male is assertive and makes people know when he feels wronged. There is nothing wrong with feeling anger and telling people how they make you feel especially if they do it purposely.

That is a huge problem in our world, men are afraid to show emotion and feel like it makes them weak to show it. Emotion can be a strong tool in your tool box to get a point across or to change the tide of a situation. That doesn’t mean break down and cry and whine every few mins and play victim lol because that is being a little shit.

True Alphas learn to “control” their emotions and use them to their advantage in every situation.

6 Likes

Some comments on the relationship aspects.

It looks like Emperor may result in some “sacrifice” of relationships that don’t fit the plan.

On the other hand, relationships are viewed in a different manner as below in HoM. So I think stacking both could be helpful in striking in a balance.

Also, I think there’s a benefit of softening this assertive side of Emperor with HoM.

And therefore by stacking both you get the best of both worlds.

By the way, I found this note about HoM.

4 Likes