Main Disc. Thread - Emperor: The House of Medici

@mecharc you have got to read this :smiley:

3 Likes

Funnily enough the work I do on the app from my journals has a huge thing on trading. This may seem perfect.

I do agree with someone that said this could feel like Stark/Emperor and EoG mixed together - I understand the differences but it still feels that way and I’m not complaining about it - not sure if this is something I should replace StarkQ/T with and add to my Khan stack as it might hit all the levels I need in my jobs, both of which need strong relationships/wealth and the one of them - trading.

Not sure what to do now, so many options :joy:

1 Like

Really interested in what’s coming up after this since this a “series of groundbreaking titles.”

The House of Rothschilds?
The House of Rockefellers?
Crazy Rich Asians?

I’m really interested in incorporating this into my stack or even running this solely but I will wait and see what’s coming next.

But HOM appeals to me a lot because apart from my goals of increasing my wealth, I want to have a family too sooner or later and I want my children to have best life they can ever have without having to worry about financial problems consistently like me, my siblings and parents.

Just one question. Do we need a strong foundation for this? Assuming that we are not already in a position of wealth to propel ourselves to that level seen in HOM?

7 Likes

Whouah ! Also well known for its cruelty with their ennemies and tendencies to be manipulative :joy: I hope you will not force us to torture people around :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha, nah… ain’t going down that route at ALL. Not all of these titles will correlate directly to a family. Some of the research will end up as Q modules, others may end up as titles that you wouldn’t even correlate to a family empire.

No, it’s an “easier” title to use, compared to something like EoG. We also designed it to elicit immediate results and manifestations.

11 Likes

I mean, errrrybody was doing that in the 15th century. :wink:

6 Likes

Some excel at it :joy:

1 Like

I was watching a couple of videos on YouTube about the Medici Family. Fascinating

3 Likes

YESSS THANK’S guy’s!

2 Likes

Full size album art (2500 x 2500 png) available for those who purchase:

15 Likes

Also, I’m actually spending more time learning how to value listed companies in the particular sector where I have a lot of knowledge in. This will be very helpful to me.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I would like the full size art. Also yesterday or the day before I asked about a wealth Ultima. Any idea when that is coming?

2 Likes

The full size art is in your downloads. The wealth Ultima will be sometime within the next month or two. Right now, we’re setting up the new studio and office.

7 Likes

That is going to be a game changer product for sure. I mean all of them are game changers but i am sure a lot was learned with libertine and beyond limitless that will make the wealth ultima even more badass and life changing.

I am also excited for the new module update on the Q store, i am hoping to see some new modules from this new emperor and also some creativity modules would be awesome too.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja I feel the same way. This stacked with Beyond Limitless Ultima and any wealth customs, StarkQ, or EOGQ is going to not just fun but life changing

1 Like

I’m adding it to my next stack rotation. :wink:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign on my second loop

2 Likes

Try again to download album art, should work now.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Got it. Thank you