Subs to develop negotiation skill

Before I submit a ticket:

Any thoughts on which subs besides True Sell to help with becoming a better “negotiator”?

By this, I mean, I’m the kind of person who goes to a car lot and just pays. If I don’t have the $, I don’t go.

I used to frame it as “I just wanna get this done. Don’t wanna waste time haggling.”

I think EoG is pulling that up for me and making me realize that I’m doing that from a position of zero skill, rather than just being “smart” with my time.

So yeah. What store sub(s) to help develop that?

8 Likes

instant business tactician !!

In terms of core, medici, rich are helpful.

Additional modules can also help you communicate your opinions and negotiate with Dragon tongue.

1 Like

Store subs :wink:

1 Like

HOM

• Master the art of the deal and negotiation, know exactly how to get the best deal possible.
4 Likes

Add PCC to the list
Also think the commander would help
That sub gave me a definite increase in persuasiveness more so as a side result of increased charisma and status though….

3 Likes

I definitely see HOM as the “pinnacle” of all this. So I’ll need to work up to it :joy:

2 Likes

You can use stark for this, but it will require you to consciously guide the use of the silver tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did notice that I felt more pushed to make demands when I was running Ascension. I didn’t shy away from asking for what I wanted when I wasn’t happy with the quote a particular service cost. And when I asked for less, I usually got it.

Which was surprising because I am also not the type who likes to bargain and I usually get told that the price can’t be reduced.

In terms of objectively looking at the store, HoM (along with True Sell) seems to be the best for this job.

1 Like

I thought about Ascension. But less for negotiation and more dor developing my “will” as Kenrick Cleveland defines it in “The Magician’s Law”.

I think you were in private ZP test run. When I posted there before about it.

Definitely think Ascension would be great for that.

1 Like

Ah yes. Was Ascension ZP part of the private test at that time? I only tested WANTED.

A very effective subliminal for willpower yes.

1 Like

Nah. Just Wanted and Diamond originally.

Just been thinking about Ascension a lot lately

1 Like

I thought the same and put it off until the new anti-recon tech got included, plus I found these comments from the man himself…

Running HOM + True Sell right now, I think you’ll be shocked by how quickly you can learn and deploy negotiation strategies with this combo.

4 Likes

@Palpatine I think True Sell makes the most sense as of now, and then perhaps add HoM later.

2 Likes