SubClub Backstage / Dev Diary Thread

question is how does dragon function is it related to kundalini?

1 Like

Maybe he is inbetween lol

@Fire is a weight lifting guy, he knows loads about optimising workouts, he has been big on physical changes modules and he was running EF for some time. I always though he was more like this

3 Likes

@Psiklou My post was just humor, nothing to do with his actual appearance.

1 Like

Hahahahahah

Now Eric shows up here😁

1 Like

fascinating q / observation! I’ve been running DR since it came out (presently on ST4 Qv2) and gotta say… despite going DEEP in my healing / shadow / energy work for the last 5 years… things have been taken to a whole new level over the last 4 weeks. And it does feel far more energetic / alchemical (ie. flowing lava fields, contouring around energetic densities and assisting in dissolving / transmutation).

There’s no “free pass” – but a hyper awareness of bundled emotions / mental structures / beliefs / identities that make up the “bound / contracted” energy.

Sorry if all that sounds esoteric or abstract.

But it’s been an extraordinary process (and your comment re: activating kundalini / shakti in the healing process) certainly has potential merit in my experience :slight_smile:

Much love and continued healing / growth / liberation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There are ways. :wink:

It’s not all branding. If we use enough of the same scripting base, we’ll note that in the name of the title. Emperor: HoM has A LOT of Emperor scripting, just expanded GREATLY. Emperor Fitness contains much of Emperor’s alpha scripting, as well as the motivational stuff.

6 Likes

More like this

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha

Candid photo

2 Likes

Oh that’s good to know. Meaning HoM is truly standalone? EQ had some all around scripting like for better health, frame and mindset. I felt it, but I didn’t know HoM might have this too. I should run HoM extensively one of these days.

4 Likes

Yep. It’s got the best of Emperor and then a TON of new scripting regarding legacy building.

10 Likes

Omg. :neutral_face:

Must.not.be.tempted… yet…

2 Likes

maybe once you have mastered dragon reborn you can do this

dragon reborn complete

Second diary post – this time, a quick one. Some of you will remember this because we spoke about it, but we named the company “Subliminal Club” because it was going to be subscription only. After looking at the economics of that model and what we were trying to achieve, we realized that we would end up compromising quality in exchange for putting out more titles to attract subscribers.

Remember, most “subscription” based companies also make a lot of money selling user data and trends, or offering ancillary services. We didn’t want to deal with that. We wanted to deeply focus on customer feedback and iterative upgrades, so we ended up changing to the traditional eCommerce model.

13 Likes

Interesting! I’d actually assumed it was because the intent was to build a community around the products from the beginning… aka, a club for subliminal users.

1 Like

Yes, this too – the subscription was going to have multiple tiers. I don’t actually remember the titles, but it was a subscription based “club” for people wanting to explore what subliminals had to offer.

5 Likes

I had also assumed that.

it would be interesting to speculate if the subscription model would have been more or less profitable.

Dev Diary #3:
In order to keep our minds sharp and flowing with innovation, @Fire, myself and our colleagues / friends regularly play competitive strategy games – at least once a week. This past weekend, we played Civilization VI. Before that, we were on a Wargroove kick. Sometimes, we have fun with it and play something like Toribash.

Here’s the kicker though – we go out of our way to play the game differently than most people would expect. We put ridiculous restrictions on ourselves, like limiting the amount of gold, or going with unlimited gold. In Wargroove, @Fire created a custom map based on Game of Thrones. In the middle of the map was the Iron Throne, which was extremely lucrative to whichever player could get it, but also hard to defend and maintain. As a kicker, he made a 4th player position to be occupied by the CPU – this was The Night King.

This forced all three players to both fight against each other and work together as The Night King built his massive army. After about 12 hours of play, we finally managed to take out The Night King, and then simply declared a truce, because our armies were so massive at that point that it’d take another 12 hours to complete.

Running Beyond Limitless + playing something like this does indeed improve cognition and critical thinking skills. We can notice our innovative ideas getting better and better after each session.

20 Likes

As a game dev it nice to hear games helping you guys out in this way

4 Likes