EMPEROR "Bad" reputation

Several users of Emperor have reported that this sub practically transformed them in “a pain in the ass”.

-reduced social skills
-lack of social charisma
-a type of hermit or monk

Are these traits exaggerations?

The description in the sales page seems really appealing to me.

Anyone had different results regarding social life?

This is a drastic reframing of what the users are actually reporting. They never said there were “reduced social skills,” they said they experienced less desire to engage in time wasting conversations that pretty much amounted to procrastination.

Same with the “lack of social charisma.” They reported not needing to interact with random people for validation. When necessary, they had no problem being charming and personable.

As for “a type of hermit,” once again, mischaracterization. Yes, on Emperor, you become much more focused on your business, income, romantic life, etc. Many of the time wasting habits they once had falls by the wayside.

22 Likes

Yeah, like SaintSovereign said.

Just less desire to socialize, more direct because you don’t want tl lose time.

2 Likes

Cool.
Cause many objectives of this sub are what i’m looking for.
Sorry for the bad reframing.
From what i researched in this forum there seems to be a bias in favor of Khan over Emperor and one of the reasons are usually the social aspect of it.

1 Like

Great.
What was stopping me from purchasing it was this misinterpretation.
I need to keep social skills or social motivation active for the purpose i aim to fullfill.
In any case, what other sub, not heavy, could be added to “smoothen” Emperor ruthless work ethics?

@Theacrobat : I ran Emperor for a long time. I kind of report my opinion about that below.
:point_down: :point_down:
https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/emperor-and-house-of-medici-and-stacking/10894/9

7 Likes

If Emperor is the first sub you buy from this company, just know that it’s not a sub for beginners. It is pretty intense and dense. Most of the times it is recommended that you start with something lighter like Ascension or Ascended Mogul (to build your foundations). Then you can go on and use Emperor.

5 Likes

Massive difference between being cold and being focused.
What’s the point of unnecessary interaction or energy expenditure?

3 Likes

Imagine for a moment that you are an Emperor.

You have in your possession an abundance of wealth in a various forms. You have access to lovers whenever you please, in all of their beautiful colors and forms as well. You have influence, access to knowledge from low to high.

In essence, you have everything you’d need, whenever you do so please. Everything that life has to offer comes easy to an Emperor. A boundless life.

What is valuable in such case is Time. You could fill your hourglass with pebbles of sand, but its still going to run out eventually. All you can do is delay is with all that power that you have. As such, an Emperor would act with this on mind. Wasting that time on nonsense is NOT an option.

In the perspective of others, you’d seem them as such: A hermit, a seclude, someone with no social skills. You think an one becomes an Emperor by wasting their energy on socializing and doing all that acrobats of gaining others’ approval? Na, man.

Many of the noobs on the forum jump into Emperor and can’t handle it well. Take the steps instead. If you want to jump straight into an the robes of an Emperor, be prepare to drop everything.

6 Likes

CHOSEN ZP might be a great placement here.

Will this be your first ever sub with Sub Club?

2 Likes

I added emperor back into my stack last week. If anything, I’ve been more social… also pushing hard on my projects without feeling guilt.

It’s good.

If you find yourself not wanting to socialize with certain people while running Emperor, then it means at least part of your mind considers them a lower priority than other people or your project(s). This isn’t a problem, it’s prioritization.

6 Likes

No, my first sub is Wanted and i’m running it now.

1 Like

I’m running Wanted now.
My idea was to start with Regeneration before running Emperor.
So you recommend Ascension and/or Ascended Mogul.
I have to say that i’m not interested in pure financial business, my area of application is in music creation, leading a band.

Hey listen up

Saint and Fire know i was one of the early adopters of emperor. My charisma and charm is amplifed on emperor.

So dont believe this garbage people write. It enhances every aspect of your personality.

2 Likes

Obviously exaggerated. The previous version may have an anti-social side effects because of its high drive/focus on self improvement. But it got perfected in Qv2 version. The social calibration is trully great, unlike starkQ which literally can turn an introvert into extrovert, emperor qv2 it will bring out what’s the best for the context instead.

But that’s just my experience, in the end everyone has their unique journey & self development, so you may need to see/feel for yourself.

2 Likes

An Emperor is a conqueror… A ruler…Hopefully a stoic
Not concerned with petty social activities

2 Likes

That’s a business too, unless your aim is to (still) be playing free/cheap/“for exposure” gigs in 20 years for fun… in which case go nuts. But, sales & business considerations need to be part of almost every venture… to think otherwise is foolish.

If you don’t want business, then don’t bother with Emperor… plenty of other creativity options available.

2 Likes

Depends on which Emperor you are talking about…

Emperors in many countries often had to take part in silly rituals and social activities even if they had no interests.

Some didn’t even have a life they could call their own.

1 Like

I know you didn’t ask for my advice but here it goes anyway. :joy:
You’d better treat it as a 100% financial business. By that I mean the same level of details, have profit in mind, have a growth plan, learn about marketing and so on. If you pay attention to the most successful creators in the music industry, they’re also the most business minded ones. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that art is not a business. It is!

2 Likes

I know that music industry is a business.

But i’m not interested in climbing up the corporate ladder to become a CEO or investing in the stock market, for that reason i called it “PURE financial business”.

Luckily Emperor has this benefit:

“Discover whichever talents or skills you possess that you also enjoy engaging in, and learn how to monetize those talents for wealth generation.”